• Yes

Votes: 39 5.0%
  • Has potential

Votes: 24 3.1%

• Total voters

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
@Can I get an Amen? had this lovely idea last week and it seems like some other Kiwis shared similar sentiments.

We should be starting an Amberism dictionary. It seems like every video adds about 5 new words
Some classic Amberisms:

Amberism of the day (Slaton edition!): "I'm the most nicest friendliest person."
"I have a small hole"
"Why tear people down when we should be tearing them up"
"I speak fluent in sarcasm"

Some more recent Amberisms:

Hamberlynn said:
I'm interested in like, going to mooseums.
:story: This might be my favorite new Amberism. I wish we could rename this board the Mooseum of Amberlynn Reid.
Amberism of the day: "I'm just getting ready for bed since it's why I look like I do".
Bonus Amberism of the day: "when will you be un-vealing your girlfriend?"
last night (which was almost a week ago in real life) Amber had anxiety. She knows it because "my insides shake and I just like (Amberism of the day) trumble".
New Amberism: "I'm damping it"
Eric pressures her to explain why she thinks she's going to hate the movie and we get the Amberism of the day: "I don't like movies like this. Like actioning".
Amberism of the day: "I have it standed on a cake platter..."
Amberism of the day: "the deeper out it goes the more high the snow goes". Make of it what you wish.
Bonus Amberism of the day: "luckfully"
Amberism of the day: "sometimes when you gain a bunch of weight your clothes grow with you".
Amberism of the day; "We haven't yet ate yet."
ETA an Amberism from today:

TIL her cats love sitting on the "window seals".

Last edited:

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Fuck yes. Awesome idea @Can I get an Amen? and thanks @666EVE666 for getting the ball rolling.

From "100 FACTS ABOUT ME!!!!"

02:43: "When writing I have about ten different handwritings that I can do and succeed in ... Because I practiced a lot of different type of handwritings."
04:57: "I have try-pop-phobia really bad. It's almost to the point where it ruins me from doing certain things."
09:49: "I wish this world was a more better and peaceful place."
10:58: "I have no fascination whatsoever with visiting another country."

"I have never broke a furniture," is in this shitpile somewhere too, but fucked if I can find it.

Not actually an Amberism, but hilariously stupid nonetheless:
04:03: "I use proper grammar no matter what I'm doing, whether I'm writing a note to somebody, or whether I'm just texting or tweeting, no matter what it is, I just like, have a really big like, OCD with it, like, it's kinda like perfectionist problem."

SpokesBottom

kiwifarms.net
I understand that the more you use specific words the harder it is to unlearn that as a routine but my god I hate her shorthand words like obvi and goals. That’s middle school shit

“Rain and petales eavesdrop” is another classic. It was so dumb and outif place that it took me a week to realize she was spelling out rape like it’s a damn acrostic poem

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I understand that the more you use specific words the harder it is to unlearn that as a routine but my god I hate her shorthand words like obvi and goals. That’s middle school shit

“Rain and petales eavesdrop” is another classic. It was so dumb and outif place that it took me a week to realize she was spelling out rape like it’s a damn acrostic poem
Ratchet Amberlynn's Pungent Effluvium. I used the right words.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino