• “I think I can turn 49% of kiwi farms into a million dollars.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

AmberismsBecause having them in one place is funny

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by 666EVE666, Mar 12, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

?

Is Amber a real and raw writer?

1. No

37 vote(s)
    7.8%
  2. Fat

408 vote(s)
    85.5%
  3. Yes

19 vote(s)
    4.0%
  4. Has potential

13 vote(s)
    2.7%
  1. Using fancy words doesn’t make you a good writer.

You actively exclude people who want to read it, but most people don’t understand it.

A good writer knows how to describe stuff.
    Easily. Understandable. Words.

But one DOES sound like a pretentious prick, that’s for sure!

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    DarkSydePundit

DarkSydePundit I‘m spooky uguuu~

kiwifarms.net
  2. Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Added another image.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #302 Pieces, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Pieces

Pieces Under water the fish don't stink

kiwifarms.net
  3. Using fancy words doesn't make somebody a good writer. I didn't say that and I don't believe it.

But one definite barrier to good writing is not being able to keep track of your own thoughts and making claims that contradict an earlier part of your sentence. I find that a barrier to comprehension.

I've always found the Britishism of using 'one' instead of 'you' makes one sound like a pretentious prick, but I usually don't tell people off when they do it.

• Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    CreedenceLeonoreGielgud

CreedenceLeonoreGielgud Queen of Nilbog

kiwifarms.net
  4. From today's video... MUKBANG WEIGH IN-VLOGMAS DAY 7.
    At around 2:18 she wonders if people are "impreciating" the effort she is putting into vlogmas.

• Like Like x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  5. "it's like snowing, and sleeting, and there's, like, frozen rain"

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. From today's "Dominos Mukbang":

Apparently Canadians have superpowers, because they can drive in "50 feet's of snow" y'all!
    feets.png

And an honorable mention goes to Dominos, who came "in tack," powering through the snowstorm to deliver salad to the poor unfortunate salad-less souls in Kentucky. tack y'all!.png
    in tack!.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Turd Blossom

Turd Blossom Frist of all how dare yo u

kiwifarms.net
  7. Amberlynn is "Betty Homemaker", the love child of Betty Croker and Suzie Homemaker.

• Winner Winner x 3
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 556 on the dot.

kiwifarms.net
  8. "I adore super-cooked meat"

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I don't even know what that means. Well done? Overcooked? Burnt?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Birthday Dickpunch

Birthday Dickpunch hugs pls \(ouo)/
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Well-done, in this case.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.