Votes: 584 83.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 35 5.0%
  • Has potential

Votes: 19 2.7%

• Total voters

Sure Thing Idiot

kiwifarms.net
Forgive me if this has already been mentioned I just noticed it, just checked out the old girls night out!! bowling video.

"My hair is so crazy. Uh, I've been putting, like, different stuff in my hair, and, it's making it look really greasy. So I'm gonna stop doing that, like... PRONTAY."

At least now you don't need products to do it your hair is greasy au naturel!

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know if anyone else gets bugged by this but the way she ends most of her sentences with a super sassy “so”. For example “I’m going out to eat with Becky later and we’re gonna get pasta SO” or “I have been doing really well with my diet and I feel so much more crisp SO”

It’s almost as bad as her going “ummm” every four seconds.

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
In the video where she has a total psychological breakdown because Becks forgot the tube turkey and had to go back in the store, she says "I cry at the drop of a pen". Not only does she get the meaning of "you could hear a pin drop" wrong, she can't even retain that it's a pin - she thinks it's pen - and is wrong a third time because the phrase is "at the drop of a hat". No writer could ever be so creative if they were writing a dumb-as-dogshit fat trainwreck character. This for me is right up there in the incoherent Amber quotes hall of fame with her saying "Hillary is for 9 month abortions, it could be a rumour but I physically saw her say it"

SweetTransvestite

kiwifarms.net
In the video where she has a total psychological breakdown because Becks forgot the tube turkey and had to go back in the store, she says "I cry at the drop of a pen". Not only does she get the meaning of "you could hear a pin drop" wrong, she can't even retain that it's a pin - she thinks it's pen - and is wrong a third time because the phrase is "at the drop of a hat". No writer could ever be so creative if they were writing a dumb-as-dogshit fat trainwreck character. This for me is right up there in the incoherent Amber quotes hall of fame with her saying "Hillary is for 9 month abortions, it could be a rumour but I physically saw her say it"
Do you think she meant to say "at the drop of a hat"? Cause thats a saying I have heard, and it sounds like the kind of thing she might fuckup.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Do you think she meant to say "at the drop of a hat"? Cause thats a saying I have heard, and it sounds like the kind of thing she might fuckup.
She definitely meant to say "at the drop of a hat", but our gorl, being the literary genius that she is likes to "improve" on common phrases and idioms. I say "improve" because they make me laugh, not because there's any real improvement.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Her recent, favorite word to use is "assumptions". Of course she doesn't use the word in the correct way. Rumors, speculation, lies, gossip, etc. are not assumptions in the way she is using it

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino