• Has potential

Votes: 23 3.0%

• Total voters

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
From her new video, "Eat With Me" (5/15/19):

"You're not supposed to drink liquids when you eat."
This was said in the video thread, but I'll give her this one. If she read anything about WLS, you are not supposed to drink 30 minutes before, during or 30 minutes after a meal -- so that your now walnut sized stomach gets the full from nutrients in food and not water.

Now, what I won't give her is that this is not going to do her any good with her beachball medicine ball sized stomach.

Prince Lotor

A picture of Dad and I before he ordered my death
kiwifarms.net
I may be out of the loop but this new phrase than seems to have surfaced with the Return of the Revenge of Cuntylynn makes me laugh every time I see it: "Hop off my ass!"

I'm not sure if this is some new way the kids are saying 'Get off my ass', but when I read her saying to 'Hop' off her ass I just. .well, most people don't have an ass that's hop-able, y'know? Like, as I hear it now it just makes me think that her ass has been ginormous for so long that it doesn't occur to her that what she's suggesting is Dr Seuss levels of abnormal because most people's asses can't be comfortably used as a chair. .some sort of beanbag chair even, that she can instruct you to 'hop off' of.

So whether it's also a phrase outside of Wrydurlynn's personal phraseology or not it makes me laugh every time I see her say it.

Becky's Cock n Balls

Male Lesbian Intersex Transgender
kiwifarms.net
Not an original quote on her end, but this one gets me.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than to be loved for someone I'm not."

Like this bitch has ever been honest and transparent with her viewers. Let me fix it. "She'd rather be hated for the adsense shekels."

edit - fixed for exact quote

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino