~doot gang~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the riveting 'Opening a 90's Time Capsule' nostalgia vid;

*NSYNC
noun

/Enn-Sink/
  1. 1.
    an innate, typically fixed pattern of behaviour in hambeasts in response to certain stimuli. (Read: Orange Chicken)
    "the homing *NSYNC"
*NSYNCD
adjective
FORMAL

/Enn-Sinked/
  1. 1.
    imbued or filled with (a quality, especially a desirable one).
    "those rape apology poems by ALR *NSYNCD with passion"

Never discredit your gut *NSYNC, gorls.

Reactions: eple

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
As ever, I'm honestly torn over how much of this is ignorance and how much she just thinks sounds cute or quirky. These are errors a four year old would make (and which parents/teachers/peers would readily correct). So she must know at least some of the things she says are wrong, but says them anyway because she thinks she's charming (or the first time someone corrected her, she went into a narc-snit and decided to say it incorrectly forevermore just to show 'em). The acorn/pinecone thing really drove this home for me, since I hear little kids screw that up all the time, be corrected, and then stop fucking it up.

I mean, there's no excuse either way, but I'm curious as to the proportions here -- how much she thinks she's right, knows she's wrong, or just doesn't care at all.

FitBitch

EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT YOU FAT FUCK!
kiwifarms.net
As ever, I'm honestly torn over how much of this is ignorance and how much she just thinks sounds cute or quirky. These are errors a four year old would make (and which parents/teachers/peers would readily correct). So she must know at least some of the things she says are wrong, but says them anyway because she thinks she's charming (or the first time someone corrected her, she went into a narc-snit and decided to say it incorrectly forevermore just to show 'em). The acorn/pinecone thing really drove this home for me, since I hear little kids screw that up all the time, be corrected, and then stop fucking it up.

I mean, there's no excuse either way, but I'm curious as to the proportions here -- how much she thinks she's right, knows she's wrong, or just doesn't care at all.
Until I see evidence to the contrary, I'm going to believe she's just that stupid.

SomeKindaRobot

kiwifarms.net

I think it's a little from column A and a little from column B. I think she's trying to be quirky but she's too dumb to realize how dumb she sounds.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino