• Yes

Votes: 39 5.0%
  • Has potential

Votes: 24 3.1%

• Total voters

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Underrated Amberism: the fact that she frequently claims to watch Drag Race, the most anodyne and mainstream "gay" entertainment that there is, but her references to it are always extremely vague, like "I love the queens this season" suggesting she either pretends to watch it to gain credibility (with nobody) or she's just too shitbrained to remember anything about it. I can't decide which would be funnier.

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
Aug. 16, 2019
Eat with Me | Can't Satisfy Everyone

“I think my mouth....just is very relieved and grateful that it no longer has this thing in its mouth...”

:stress:
Her mouth has a mouth because she is just the human suit that's disguising an ancient Eldritch horror know most commonly as "The Binge Monster". Beneath the rotten fleshbag costume is a myriad of mouths inside mouths positioned haphazardly over a blob of fat.

Scarboroughgirl

#1 Nice Guy
kiwifarms.net
few quotes I found from the Kentucky Confucius:

"I'm not this person, I'm not this person, this person is a mental game, it is a eating disorder, it is depression, it is just mood swings, indecisive, like, can't pay attention to one thing at a time person...this person lives in Kentucky, this person stays in her bed majority of the day. This person is just not the real me and it's like, I can't be that person because everything else keeps winning." (?) (the truth & weigh in)

"I dreamt that like Destiny and I would go outside and we couldn't get warm because even though it was like snowing and raining so we broke up because of that. And then like six months later she comes back into my life after I was like blocked from everything, like I couldn't find her on social media, I couldn't find her family, and then she comes back after six months and I was like 'let's try again, let's go out in the snow and in the rain and see if we can get warm,' and we ended up being able to get warm because she zipped up her jacket and then we started dating again." (WHAT A 500 POUND GIRL EATS IN A DAY!!!!!!)

"As you guys know, caffeine gives me heart pal-pyuu-tay-shuns."
"Actually yesterday I noticed that my lymph-noid on this side was like really hurting. Umm if I'm pronouncing that wrong I'm sorry. Lymph-noid, lymph-node?"
(amberlynn reid complaining for 6 minutes straight)

self-reflection bonus: "I'm just dumb and I don't think clearly." (COME GROCERY SHOPPING WITH ME!!)

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
"I dreamt that like Destiny and I would go outside and we couldn't get warm because even though it was like snowing and raining so we broke up because of that. And then like six months later she comes back into my life after I was like blocked from everything, like I couldn't find her on social media, I couldn't find her family, and then she comes back after six months and I was like 'let's try again, let's go out in the snow and in the rain and see if we can get warm,' and we ended up being able to get warm because she zipped up her jacket and then we started dating again." (WHAT A 500 POUND GIRL EATS IN A DAY!!!!!!)
Going through videos from that time, the breakup that rocked our dainty gorls world, I think she legitimately believed that Dusty was just going through a phase and that they would eventually reunite and everything would be like the end of one of her trashy young adult romance novels.

That being said when she said they had a candle "on" last night drove me up the wall. You don't turn on candles, you light them.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've only ever heard, 'nippy', which is a regular, official word. Is nipply a regional colloquialism or a common error(like people saying pacific for specific)?
It's a common error. No one says "nipply" but re,tards. It's universally re,tarded but whenever this question is asked at least one person will always claim it's regional because they know some re,tard who says it-- confirmation bias?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino