Votes: 45 4.8%
  • Has potential

Votes: 29 3.1%

• Total voters

kiwifarms.net
"tiny little blimp in the road"
"full to the gills"
CELERY BOAT MUKBANG 11/02/2020
I hate defending this blob, but "full to the gills" is actually a saying, and it's something I heard a lot growing up. Very oddly, however, this was in a place far from 'Murica with a maritime culture and an extremely distinct dialect that tends to have very unique sayings in general. To hear it coming from her maw is ... strange indeed.

hamburgerlardraid

Pro-Cyberbullying Activist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate defending this blob, but "full to the gills" is actually a saying, and it's something I heard a lot growing up. Very oddly, however, this was in a place far from 'Murica with a maritime culture and an extremely distinct dialect that tends to have very unique sayings in general. To hear it coming from her maw is ... strange indeed.
Interesting. I always thought it was "stuffed to the gills" hence why I thought it was an Amberism. Mark one point for Hamboat's remaining brain cells.

kiwifarms.net
Interesting. I always thought it was "stuffed to the gills" hence why I thought it was an Amberism. Mark one point for Hamboat's remaining brain cells.
Nah, I think that's being generous -- she totally fucked it up and just happened to hit on a weird regionalism instead. It's kinda like people who fuck up the spelling or use of a word and then Google furiously to trot out some obsolete, archaic meaning so they can say "SEE? It's totally a word!!1!"

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
"How's your food?"

Now this isn't necessarily at the same caliber as her fake accent, her misremembered idioms or her mis-pronounced words but hear me out:

They go to the same handful of restaurants. And order the same things almost every time. Why are you asking how the food is? You know how the food is. Find something else to talk about.

Dragon Lady

kiwifarms.net
"How's your food?"

Now this isn't necessarily at the same caliber as her fake accent, her misremembered idioms or her mis-pronounced words but hear me out:

They go to the same handful of restaurants. And order the same things almost every time. Why are you asking how the food is? You know how the food is. Find something else to talk about.
Also when she asks 'are you excited?' Before the food comes. Literally the only time she lights up is food

Tags
None