Votes: 49 4.8%
  • Has potential

Votes: 33 3.3%

• Total voters

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The new rangoon mookbong made me realize that I miss when Amber used to say "I haven't eee-uhn yet today" instead of "I haven't ate yet today." I still don't understand how someone who pronounces kitten "kitt-tin"and buffet "buffette" pronounces eaten like "eee-uhn," but it was great. She sounded like a caveman hillbilly.

cupidcore

*prerecorded*
kiwifarms.net
was at the doctor’s the other day and this reminded me of our gorl
F815F59E-95FE-49FA-9585-F666A57A124F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am shocked nobody brings this up and her basically showing us exactly who she is.

1600909303232.png

meanwhile Samantha is the mc's 14 year old sister. Not to mention she thinks the lil sis is fucking her boyfriend who is 18 and the parents of the mc met when the father was 15 and the mother was 18

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmao the whole story she refers to a 14 yo girl as a slut keeps romanticizing statutory rape relationships and says what you wear is directly responsible for getting raped and getting AIDS as an extra!

And AL self inserted herself as a beautiul fat gorl wif green eyes and long hair UwU

1600915251931.png

1600915497123.png

Quirky Calories

Shaming your shame-shaming
kiwifarms.net
I am shocked nobody brings this up and her basically showing us exactly who she is.

View attachment 1616872

meanwhile Samantha is the mc's 14 year old sister. Not to mention she thinks the lil sis is fucking her boyfriend who is 18 and the parents of the mc met when the father was 15 and the mother was 18
lmao the whole story she refers to a 14 yo girl as a slut keeps romanticizing statutory rape relationships and says what you wear is directly responsible for getting raped and getting AIDS as an extra!

And AL self inserted herself as a beautiul fat gorl wif green eyes and long hair UwU

View attachment 1617095

View attachment 1617106

Amber wrote that? The grammar and punctuation is atrocious 🤢