• Total voters

pecansandies

Season's Greasings
kiwifarms.net
I'll explain my predictions in a series of chronological youtube titles
  1. Doctor's weightloss group update
  2. Torrid Haul!!! Sizing chart wrong?‽
  3. Cold Stone mukbang
  4. Pizza hut mukbang & Torrid Haul | what I spent my haute cash on!!!
  5. Doctor wont speak to me
  6. I hate this * emotional *
  7. Mental health break
  8. Red Lobster mukbang
  9. Weigh-in | new weightloss plan!
  10. Cheesecake Factory mukbang & new fitbit!!
  11. Should I quit youtube?
  12. Becky's crazy & true ghost story!!!
  13. Becky's diagnosis
  14. Pasta mukbang & Becky health update
  15. We had to take Twinkie to the vet
  16. I can't do this anymore | haitus
  17. Weightloss update!!!
  18. Weigh-in | cook with me: chicken & broccoli
  19. down 11lbs!!!
  20. Torrid Haul | Becky is finally awake
  21. McNuggets Mukbang | will she leave me?
  22. Why Becky left
  23. Goodbye for now
  24. weightloss update | subway mukbang
(I could literally go on forever because this bitch is so predictable as is her cycle of behaviour/drama)

Whale Watcher

Mental things is scary
kiwifarms.net
Becky will have a health crisis of her own due to her rapid weight gain and having a fraction more common sense than her girlfriend, will actually seek treatment.

Amber will play the devoted girlfriend and lovingly chronicle her concern and worries about Becky’s health and rehabilitation.

Sorry. Had an optimistic moment there...

... Amber will immediately post a AM I DYING?‽! video which will be 14 minutes of click bait of Amber discussing all the ways she is healthy but ‘so scared guuuuuuuyz’ because she has a hang nail. Oh and btw, Becky (‘That One’) is sick, y’all, and can’t drive them to Cheesecake Factory. Please send thoughts and prayers and Venmo.

Oh gosh, what a hilarious twist of fate it would be for Becky to develop serious weight-related complications before Amber.
I almost want it to happen for the pure backwards-ness of it all.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
Amber will continue to linger as she is, getting heavier, hitting the 600lb milestone with various mid-level medical concerns that she will brush off. Meanwhile, Becky surprises us (somewhat) by being the first of the two to collapse due to preventable health complications when she passes out mid energy-drink at 4am due to out of control blood pressure.

We focus on AL due to how extreme her size is, but I think Becky will be the first actual emergency.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
I predict a breakup, but she will likely stay roommates with Necky and sleep in the same bed as her, because that is what the Kentucky Lesbian Mafia is known for. Not that there will be sex after the breakup, there hardly was any before. Moving out will be difficult but she may find a new narc mark to come haul her ass out. It may not be a female if all she can get is a dude and she will go along with that if she has to.

She will hit 600 elbees, and go well beyond, after which she only admits to 600 while she will is shrugging up to 650 already.

Between the leg, apnea, beetus, and congestive heart failure, 2019 will be the year she dies unless she starts to really lose weight. This is going to be the year of medical incidents and she will ask for cash and may or may not hint at or outrigh admit 10K not being her income anymore.

She will be bedbound soon. And put off getting a cpap but will need to get one this year, after which she will be caught using cpap paraphernalia like she got caught with the scootypuff. Being bedbound will hasten her decline into the grave.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
7. She will not reach 600lbs. She will plateau in the 550-580 range. (Playing contrarian here, and it might bite me in the ass)
I think she'll plateau at whatever weight still allow for her to go out to eat. While she has almost no self control, I think she'll be able to muster up enough self control to prevent herself from being unable to do the only thing she enjoys.

Becky will have a health crisis of her own due to her rapid weight gain and having a fraction more common sense than her girlfriend, will actually seek treatment.
She might want to seek treatment, but since her current employment as Amber's servant doesn't provide health insurance, she'll have to resort to the old fashioned method of "eat less, move more". She'd also see a massive drop in weight if she quit drinking calories, but alcohol might be the only thing that keeps her from beating the shit out of Amber when she throws tantrums for food, so it's a toss up.

I predict that car is going to die before June. I also predict this place will receive a huge influx of new members after her New Year's crop of Ambabies realize she's full of shit (assuming she does the New Year weight loss journey saga again).

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I really don't think she'll survive the calendar year. I give it maybe 5 to 1 odds. Maybe.

That said, I guarantee she'll be running a GoFundMe by July at the latest. You think it was gross when she threw Becky under the bus for being an enabler and "not caring" about her health? Wait until you see how she reacts to her "fans" failing to pony up the cash for Destiny's phone bill or whatever.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll explain my predictions in a series of chronological youtube titles
  1. Doctor's weightloss group update
  2. Torrid Haul!!! Sizing chart wrong?‽
  3. Cold Stone mukbang
  4. Pizza hut mukbang & Torrid Haul | what I spent my haute cash on!!!
  5. Doctor wont speak to me
  6. I hate this * emotional *
  7. Mental health break
  8. Red Lobster mukbang
  9. Weigh-in | new weightloss plan!
  10. Cheesecake Factory mukbang & new fitbit!!
  11. Should I quit youtube?
  12. Becky's crazy & true ghost story!!!
  13. Becky's diagnosis
  14. Pasta mukbang & Becky health update
  15. We had to take Twinkie to the vet
  16. I can't do this anymore | haitus
  17. Weightloss update!!!
  18. Weigh-in | cook with me: chicken & broccoli
  19. down 11lbs!!!
  20. Torrid Haul | Becky is finally awake
  21. McNuggets Mukbang | will she leave me?
  22. Why Becky left
  23. Goodbye for now
  24. weightloss update | subway mukbang
(I could literally go on forever because this bitch is so predictable as is her cycle of behaviour/drama)
It’s like staring into a depressing future vision...

BerriesArnold

kiwifarms.net
She'll stagnate between 580-600lbs for a long while and at most suffer some type of chest pain related to heart failure. She'll pass this off as mere heartburn and wash it down with a visit to Cheesecake factory. The pain on her legs will get remarkably worse with each passing month. Becky will randomly get sick.

As people said above, at 3am, during a routine monster energy drink drive, Becky will come down with a weird "headache" and heart palpitations. She'll be showing the first signs of blood pressure problems and pre-diabetes. Her neck will grow to the point that the fat will start collecting on the back of her neck. I predict more heavy breathing in future videos.

Eric and Rickie will be the ones to care about Becky when she complains about her health, causing their hatred of Amber to climb. Amber makes a video about how much of a victim she is that everyone is giving her the cold shoulder.

Whale Watcher

Mental things is scary
kiwifarms.net
My prediction for the 600 lb saga is that it will go down exactly like the 500 lb saga did:

1. Steady gain of 2 lbs a week until a number very close to 600 (ex. 598, 601).
2. Teary wake-up-call video where she announces renewed weight-loss motivation from this milestone.
3. Less social media updates for ~1 month as she shockingly manages to lose 10 lb.
4. Weight loss update video.
5. Near immediate binge monster attack after announcing her weight loss.
6. Next weight update she has gained 25 lb in a week and is now solidly in the 600s with no hope of going back.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Expect some more click-baity titles like "A Whole Year in Bed. Can I do it?"
Every single time Amber has started some kind of challenge on YT, she failed to fulfill it, even when it's something Amber normally enjoy.

The latest example is decorating the Christmas tree. She was so excited about Christmas that she started to decorate the house in November (and stupidly enough posted those videos before vlogmas started). She quit the vlogmas series without ever decorating the tree.
There was also the "26 reasons" thing she came up with before Thanksgiving - both of them were supposed to come up with one reason a day to why they wanted/needed to lose weight and use that as a motivator do eat better that day. It lasted 3 days, at best.

Amber abhor rules and will do anything to break them, even if the rules were put in place by Amber herself.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Becky will become less able to help due to her declining health prompting Amber to first lean on Eric for help, but when he whines, they will hire a helper. Maybe it will be Rafe, looking to get away from her wife for a few days a week. When that doesn't work out the hired caregiver will be Amber's next mark. She will pick someone who reached out to her online offering her services for cheap in exchange for room and board. Becky will end up in the basement but they will all live in the gay house "happily" as one big fucked up love triangle until the caregiver convinces Amber to move to Lexington to a smaller, cheaper place, for the two of them, adjacent to the Cheesecake Factory.

kiwifarms.net
Oh gosh, what a hilarious twist of fate it would be for Becky to develop serious weight-related complications before Amber.
I almost want it to happen for the pure backwards-ness of it all.
That would be a good one... especially with that last doctor video saying how lucky she is she doesn't have weight related issues like so many other obese people. Becky already has high blood pressure it's possible she'll have other health problems.

Reactions: Pog Mathoin
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino