Amberlynn 2019 predictions -

Which will have a catastrophic collapse first in the upcoming year

• Total voters

alpro slut

kiwifarms.net
i'm just waiting for when the ambulance team need to rip the front of her house off to haul her planet figure out to get to the hospital

but failing that we're very close to the bedbound saga, so i'm expecting a lot of CF factory mookbongs on top of pillow mountain. and hopefully twinkie stoor kicking the bucket and finally getting some peace, possibly through hamber not seeing her over the fupa and crushing her to death

Dog Prom 3D

I’m going to treat myself to a new penis!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I predict 2019 will be the same as 2018 (and 2017 and 2016 and...) except fatter. Nothing major will happen other than the car finally giving up the ghost. It will just be more of the same, a slow steady gain and gradual loss of humanity.

Idealistically, I hope AL has a terrible medical issue requiring transport via ambulance and finds out Montcello doesn't have gurneys or ambulances large and strong enough to carry her. Two EMTs wreck their backs trying to cram her carcass into the ambulance, Amber loses a foot because she gets to the ER too late to save it, she sues the emergency services, the EMTs sue her, and the resulting litigation makes her a national disgrace.

Her lawsuit will take the place of the (completely misrepresented) McDonald's coffee case (because that shit was hot enough to melt synthetic fibers into flesh) as the frivolous court case to cite when confronted with huge heaps of human stupidity and Null will have to close this subforum when the coverage of AL's folly spawns the Great Fat War of 2019, which causes a mass influx of bod-pos lunatics to invade KF with endless powerleveling stories about why it isn't their fault that they broke the toilets at the Cheesecake Factory or caused the plane to list dangerously to one side before landing. The case will be a clusterfuck for a while, the President will mock her, Miley Cyrus will say her name in anger, and she will retreat from public view when she receives too many offers from male feeders and nutritionists desperate for fame. Becky will continue to color with crayons, we'll slowly forget about Amber when Onision's inevitable hostage crisis plays out on the news like Waco but with marginally less pedophilia, and slowly she will be relegated to history.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Something is going to happen with Fat Al's legs (snapped ankle from a fall, massive sepsis, partial amputation, whatever) and that will initiate the bedbound saga. It won't be her fault, y'all, it's her layygs, she has to rest to get better! But she never will get better. Between slow healing from the beetus, infected bedsores due to her terrible hygiene, and continued weight gain because she's unable to stop shovelling food in her mouth, she will die in that bed.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s rare that people die without warning. Unless they have the widow-maker heart attack, most people just get sicker and sicker until they are worn down and systems start to fail. Ala Chance.

In 2019, I predict we start to see some system failure for Amber. (Actually, it’s already started with her leg and apnea and high blood pressure). There may be some skin infections necessitating a hospitalization early in the year. That is when diabetes is discovered. Maybe her lymphedema becomes so bad she’s unable to stand. The apnea will require a cPap. During the year, she may have bouts of gastroenteritis, kidney failure, pneumonia, or such terrible heartburn she thinks it’s her heart. What little movement she does now will end, and she’ll need a walker/wheelchair/personal scootypuff. She may need supplemental oxygen.

She may or may not tell us these things, but we’ll see signs. Some prescription left in a background, or a tank reflected in a mirror. Her appearance will deteriorate even more. Her hair will have flakes of dandruff. She may cut it due to the difficulty of keeping it clean, but it’ll end up stringy and dirty nonetheless and it’s more obvious now that the poop bun is gone. The holes in her pants will grow in size, the rings on her knuckles and neck will get darker, she’ll start getting strange lipomas like Tammy Slaton, her ankle fat will cover her feet and drag on the floor. There will be fewer clothing hauls because she’s hitting the bedsheet/hospital gown era, where clothes are just snapped on. She’ll still shop but she’ll find a new obsession, one in keeping with a diminished life. Maybe she’ll go back to cheap body sprays, or candles. Pillows, blankets, shawls, or stickers for the back of her wheelchair.

All videos will be sitdown videos (as they are now), but most will be in bed, some even lying down now on her side. There will be breaks due to illnesses she can’t fight off anymore. The flu puts her in bed for weeks. But then she’ll come back and she will show us her fat and do mukbangs to keep the dollars flowing in. She’ll still be cheery. She’ll still be planning on dieting. Her denial will tell her there is still time. It’ll just take a lot longer to make herself presentable in her own mind, so videos will be scarcer.

Becky will hit the 400 lb mark. She won’t leave as long as Amber’s money rolls in. Instead of cheesecake fattory and sit-down restaurants, takeout will be more the norm. They’ll pay fees to get it delivered or Necky will still drive although her belly is starting to make turning the wheel difficult too. She doesn’t want a job, so she’s not giving up. Amber will shop but on Amazon. Instead of seeing her at knee high views in Wommart, we’ll watch her scroll through online shopping.

By summer, Rickie may see the writing on the wall and take his husband out of the house. It’s starting to smell and Amber rarely gets up and she can only shower in his room so it never happens-he’s standing his ground! The whole house feels like depression. He doesn’t want to end up taking care of Amber so he decides that even though it was his to start, he’d rather find a nice clean house somewhere else. New people may move in, or Amber may be able to pay the rent herself now that she can’t hit restaurants as often.

Amber never goes back to the singing doctor. The pressure of joining a weight loss club with her own doctor gets to her and the guilt makes her quit. She also doesn’t get insurance. With the first hospitalization she becomes deeply in debt. She finally tries to get government assistance, which she won’t for fat but may for depression. And yes, start a GoFundMe.

The end of 2019 she turns 29. She has one more year left. 2019, the infections are longer, the wounds don’t heal, the diabetes is uncontrollable. In 2020 she’s weakened by all the problems that happened starting 2018, plus she hits 700 lbs. An antibiotic resistant infection sets in. Amber has a sheetcake on her 30th birthday, vows she’ll start over on the 1st, and dies in her sleep the next day.

kiwifarms.net
At first I was hoping AL would have a slip and fall on some ice. Then I was watching nanaluvstrouble that was posted and watched a video of how she had a toe removed (I think from a spider bite? but it was probably lack of circulation?). Everyone says AL will lose a whole limb but I'd like it to start off small with just a toe falling off. Could it be just a small cut? Maybe roachie stoor will make a comeback and bite her?

Reactions: marjoram

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
At first I was hoping AL would have a slip and fall on some ice. Then I was watching nanaluvstrouble that was posted and watched a video of how she had a toe removed (I think from a spider bite? but it was probably lack of circulation?). Everyone says AL will lose a whole limb but I'd like it to start off small with just a toe falling off. Could it be just a small cut? Maybe roachie stoor will make a comeback and bite her?
Booger1488 did a whole video on his legs. The lymphedema trunks can turn septic if you fuck up. Then they advised him to let them take the legs and he refused and they had to debride the whole thing. This meant 12 hours a day of feet up while in compression socks. Lying on her ass with compression socks is what Amberlynn has to look forward to anyway.

Nana just had a "spiderbite" and had to have a drain on the wound. That is either some escaped tropical dangerous spider or an innocent tiny one that bit and it just grew out of control due to beetus and such, so it may have well been a tiny cut. Just wait till Amberlynn gets a good cat scratch on her leg lacking circulation. This is the shit that happens with bad circulation.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
They have a trash can by the dinning room table. If you go back a few videos, you might notice that trash can before - it's been there for a while. I bet there is another similar trash can in their bedroom.

I suspect that Amber's day starts with her screaming for someone to come help her get up from bed. Once Becky and Eric manage to hoist her up, they guide her to the dinning room where she plops herself down for the day. Becky is then sent off on errands - one order at a time, so that Amber doesn't have to wait too long and so she can make sure that Becky wasn't "wandering off" with some less fat version of Amber. I bet those errands are timed and if Becky takes too long, she'll hear about it for hours on end.

This is today, this is the reality they're living with now. The future will bring more of the same. There will come a day when Becky and Eric won't be able to lift her from bed anymore, so we'll see bedroom vlogs only. The number of cuts between "scenes" will increase as her lung capacity decreases. Becky might start some self-destructive behavior like trichotillomania or cutting herself. The boys will have to become more social and Eric will make more videos from his sister's house (much to her husband's dismay).

No dramatic health condition will surface as Amber will still be able to hide the most disturbing ones. There might be more doctor's visits, but I doubt she'll talk about those because even she won't be able to extract any good news from those.

Throughout this year I noticed a sense of desperation in Amber. That will increase ten fold as the new year progresses. She might try doing make-up how-to videos (I think she's done them in the past), which are going to flop hard because Amber is always at least 10 years behind when it comes to trends.

There will be one big purchase this coming year (depending on how much she can manipulate others): if their room is big enough, Amber will buy a box spring king size bed. She'll likely also buy some kind of device to help her move around, but she won't mention it.
The boy have already traded bathrooms with them (there is no reason for Ricky to bath Trixie in the bathroom next to the den, since the shower stall in their bathroom is much bigger and gives way better access), and I suspect Amber will try to push them into changing bedrooms next. This could be the end of the "happy" gay daycare.

Chances are, the car will live to see 2020, but it won't go much further than that. Not because Amber will lose weight, but because she'll become too big to be crammed into it anymore (she's almost there). Once it does go belly up, Amber will tell a distressed (and by then extremely morbidly obese Becky) to leave it where it broke and figure out a way to come back home. If Becky doesn't die from a heart attack on the way back home, she'll be "given" another car to drive for Amber.

I wager that Amber is going to live at least another 5 years. The little quality of life she has will continue to decline, but she will still pretend that everything is fine and she'll turn things around. There will be more YouNow streams, most very short and irritating to Amber. There will be more click bait all over her social media, and there will be at least 3 more tries at WW and 2 more at counting calories.

89elbees

kiwifarms.net
In no particular order:

1. The obvious: she hits 600 elbees. We may never get vindication on this one because I suspect she may either stop weighing herself at all or stop announcing her weights, but the only way I see her not hitting 600 in 2019 is getting that leg amputated.
  2. A big medical scare. This could manifest in several different ways, but something is going to send her to the hospital and scare the fuck out of her. Will it be a wake up call? Probably not - at least, not for longer than 48 hours.
  3. The housebound saga begins. I hesitate to say bedbound because I think she'll still be able to hobble to the bathroom and such, but that will constitute a huge physical endeavor. I'll go as far as to say I think this will happen before summer 2019. The only background we'll ever see is pillow mountain and she'll start coming up with dumb excuses as to why she's not out with Becky and the boys. She will absolutely never fess up to this, though, because technically guys I get out of bed once a day to take a piss and it gets my heart rate up to 200 and I have to take breaks because the pain is inscruciating but god damn it I do it
  4. Perhaps an unpopular opinion: I don't think her and Becky break up. It's obvious that there is no love or passion in their relationship, but they're both getting what they really want out of it.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Nana just had a "spiderbite" and had to have a drain on the wound. That is either some escaped tropical dangerous spider or an innocent tiny one that bit and it just grew out of control due to beetus and such, so it may have well been a tiny cut. Just wait till Amberlynn gets a good cat scratch on her leg lacking circulation. This is the shit that happens with bad circulation.
I've seen plenty of diabetic ulcers (sometimes exposing bone!) and it's kinda darkly funny to me. When diabetic neuropathy gets really bad, you just lose all feeling in your feet. Your circulation is shit, so your immune system can't even manage to prevent a very small cut (that you won't notice because you have no feeling in your feet) from turning gangrenous. However, that shitty circulation also typically prevents it from causing septicemia unless it's a particularly large and nasty ulcer.

So you'll get patients coming in saying "my family thinks I need to get this checked out" and there'll be a gigantic rotting ulcer on their foot that they can't even feel and doesn't seem to be causing them any distress. That's why they tell diabetics to periodically check their legs and feet for cuts, scratches, insect bites, etc. because the gangrenous wounds will just sneak up on you. That's the future AL has to look forward to.

e: also CHF + diabetes is an even shittier combination since you'll get stasis wounds caused by poor circulation. Your skin doesn't get enough blood flow, dies and starts rotting away all on its own!

Last edited:

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In 2019 Eric and Ricky abandon ship
Simply Sarah and her family move in
The circle is complete and so begins the Apocalypse
Be nice to Simply Sara. She runs a home, has a family who loves her, and runs a mostly positive YT channel. Some of her recipes even seem decent, if you edit them. By contrast, I wouldn't feed my dog the slop Big Al cooks up.

But... Sara can make the coveted orange chicken...

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Be nice to Simply Sara. She runs a home, has a family who loves her, and runs a mostly positive YT channel. Some of her recipes even seem decent, if you edit them. By contrast, I wouldn't feed my dog the slop Big Al cooks up.

But... Sara can make the coveted orange chicken...
If been family really loved her theyd put her on a diet and lock the kitchen. She makes 15000 cal meals

Reactions: Whale Watcher
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino