Amberlynn 2019 predictions -

Which will have a catastrophic collapse first in the upcoming year

• Total voters

Nujay

kiwifarms.net
I predict that Amberlynn will have a pulmonary embolism from the blood clot that is slowly building in her leg (the one she said the doctor dismissed as a possibility without any tests). After a stay in the hospital to deal with the embolism she is lucky not to die from, she will do a weigh in. Where she will have lost 20 elbees miraculously from eating a controlled diet in the hospital.

She will then celebrate the loss by doing an orange chicken mukbang and "binging", gaining back the 20 elbees, plus 10 more elbees in a three week period.

Her immune system, weakened by her enormous girth, now well over 600 elbees, will falter and she will catch the flu which quickly evolves into a bad case of pneumonia. Already huffing and puffing, she will begin to wheeze and won't be able to breathe. Becky will call the EMT and they will transport her, with a team of six men, to the hospital. Where she will lay hooked to a ventilator, fighting for her life.

Becky will then take over the channel, pleading for help for Amberlynn. Dr. Now will contact her and agree on taking Amberlynn as a patient if she pulls through the pneumonia.

During Amberlynn's fight, Becky will quickly lose weight as she is no longer eating huge amounts of food with her girlfriend.

Amberlynn pulls through, barely, and quickly realizes she has to go on "My 600 pound life" to keep viewership on her channel decent. She doesn't want to lose that cash cow. She buys a new journal to start chronicling her new weight loss journey with Dr. Now.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
She buys a new journal to start chronicling her new weight loss journey with Dr. Now.
Unfortunately for her, she stops writing in the journal after three days because she's so tired, y'all, and needs to rest, like, lezbereal gorl.
Her weight balloons up faster than ever before. Dr. Now gives up on her. When she finally reaches the big seven oh oh, she peacefully passes in her sleep from a simultaneous stroke and heart attack. Becky picks up her youtube channel, chronicling actual weightloss for the first time in 5 years. Her view count soars, and she becomes a minor youtube celebrity. Without AL holding her back, she begins to accomplish things, and lives a happy and fulfilling life.

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
I predict that Amberlynn will have a pulmonary embolism from the blood clot that is slowly building in her leg (the one she said the doctor dismissed as a possibility without any tests). After a stay in the hospital to deal with the embolism she is lucky not to die from, she will do a weigh in. Where she will have lost 20 elbees miraculously from eating a controlled diet in the hospital.

She will then celebrate the loss by doing an orange chicken mukbang and "binging", gaining back the 20 elbees, plus 10 more elbees in a three week period.

Her immune system, weakened by her enormous girth, now well over 600 elbees, will falter and she will catch the flu which quickly evolves into a bad case of pneumonia. Already huffing and puffing, she will begin to wheeze and won't be able to breathe. Becky will call the EMT and they will transport her, with a team of six men, to the hospital. Where she will lay hooked to a ventilator, fighting for her life.

Becky will then take over the channel, pleading for help for Amberlynn. Dr. Now will contact her and agree on taking Amberlynn as a patient if she pulls through the pneumonia.

During Amberlynn's fight, Becky will quickly lose weight as she is no longer eating huge amounts of food with her girlfriend.

Amberlynn pulls through, barely, and quickly realizes she has to go on "My 600 pound life" to keep viewership on her channel decent. She doesn't want to lose that cash cow. She buys a new journal to start chronicling her new weight loss journey with Dr. Now.
My 600 Lb Life participants sign a one year or so social media blackout and cannot discuss matters related to their weight loss or show pictures indicating weight loss and other such restrictions. She's a social media addict on top of a food addict and an enormous attention whore. She should get Weight Loss Surgery but if she saw Dr. Now it wouldn't be for My 600 Lb Life - though if her YouTube channel was more like 500K subs and not 100K I could see them bending the rules and doing some kind of special on her.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
My 600 Lb Life participants sign a one year or so social media blackout and cannot discuss matters related to their weight loss or show pictures indicating weight loss and other such restrictions. She's a social media addict on top of a food addict and an enormous attention whore. She should get Weight Loss Surgery but if she saw Dr. Now it wouldn't be for My 600 Lb Life - though if her YouTube channel was more like 500K subs and not 100K I could see them bending the rules and doing some kind of special on her.
Her general discussion thread has over 6 million views. She could just point them over here and they would definitely bend the rules for that publicity alone.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Because Amber is basically house and bed bound now, I think she's looking at a dark and difficult year ahead unless she gets actual help. Amber loved shopping and eating out with the gang but now that she cant move her only hobby will be eating in bed and at the table. The boys have been at the sisters house a lot and so she's just sat with Becky eating and scrolling on the internet reading about herself and torrid.com. I don't think we will see any weight loss in 2019 unless she is admitted or there is some shakeup in her life like a gallbladder needing to be removed. I mean pneumonia or something like that could easily take her out :/

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
Becky’s family & Eric & Ricky will stage an intervention....for BECKY. Pleading with her to assess her life now. They’ll realize that Big Al’s YouTube fame & fortune aren’t worth Becky following down the same (fat) path that Big Al is on. Becky will defend Big Al & refuse to break up with her & the boys will move out. There will be a medical emergency & with no insurance they will be in dire straits financially. Big Al will be in hospital & Becky will be forced to make videos to stop the financial bleeding, but people will eventually lose interest..... and to be honest...the rest is too bleak to even think about.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
From Eric’s recent video Amber is off Optiva, more than likely she is on the same path she was before the announcement of her Mlm.
She was 560 maybe a month a ago, so she must be 575-580 lbs by now.
At this rate when are we going to hit the big 600?
I was thinking maybe the summer, but she is expanding rather quick, so I’m not sure.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr Foster

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From Eric’s recent video Amber is off Optiva, more than likely she is on the same path she wasn’t before the announcement of her Mlm.
She was 560 maybe a month a ago, so she must be 575-580 lbs by now.
At this rate when are we going to hit the big 600?
I was thinking maybe the summer, but she is expanding rather quick, so I’m not sure.
Hit it or admit it?

Dokkaebi

Logic bomb deployed.
kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for the diabetic neuropathy and the diabetic ulcers that will soon open up due to poor circulation. I can't imagine what the bottom of those feet look like. Jiffy store feet x20.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino