Amberlynn 2019 predictions -

Which will have a catastrophic collapse first in the upcoming year

• Total voters

roachrypt

kiwifarms.net
From Eric’s recent video Amber is off Optiva, more than likely she is on the same path she was before the announcement of her Mlm.
She was 560 maybe a month a ago, so she must be 575-580 lbs by now.
At this rate when are we going to hit the big 600?
I was thinking maybe the summer, but she is expanding rather quick, so I’m not sure.
Duuuude. It's just so wild. it keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. like I have a hard time wrapping my head around it sometimes. It's just forever expanding. It's so crazy.

Reactions: Mr Foster

pecansandies

B U R G E O N I N G
kiwifarms.net
Duuuude. It's just so wild. it keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. like I have a hard time wrapping my head around it sometimes. It's just forever expanding. It's so crazy.
with super morbid obesity there seems to be this point people can get to where they can put on 20-50lbs in a very short amount of time. It's scary. What's even scarier is the longer she stays around this weight, the longer it will be where her body will actively try to fight her to stay around this weight.

but, you know....she logs into fitbit and drank water this week, so she's doing her part

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
I predict she will try full keto soon, maybe even next after that "counting carbs" nonsense, but obviously it'll make her sick (I use that word liberally - we all know it's really an excuse to stop and binge) after half a day and that'll be that.

• Agree
Reactions: oatshirt

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I predict we will see and hear more about Rafe. Amber for all her dumbness is quite cunning. Why is Rafe still about? Because Amber needs that extra car ride for when Becky is not around, or is with her family and now Amber can't go and visit Becky's family with her, she will need Rafe for Wal*mart shopping and trips to Lexington.

Edit for grammar.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I predict she'll gain another 60 elbees and choke on a round of potato because she's too fucking exceptional to cut it into pieces and eat like a normal human cos fuck the haydurrrrs. I don't know how she nor Chantal have choked to death yet given the size of their bites and the lack of chewing. It's a medical mystery.

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
I predict she'll gain another 60 elbees and choke on a round of potato because she's too fucking exceptional to cut it into pieces and eat like a normal human cos fuck the haydurrrrs. I don't know how she nor Chantal have choked to death yet given the size of their bites and the lack of chewing. It's a medical mystery.
It's true, those bites. I even re-watched this with Katie's video, and I think the maximum number of chews she got in any bite was 20. I honestly don't get how she hasn't choked either.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
They have practice deepthroating and swallowing their food.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I predict that by the end of 2019, Amber's renewed "friendship" with Hannah and Rafe will have imploded, and Rafe will finally reveal how much Amberlynn paid her to hang around.
I agree on the friendship imploding, but not so much on Rafe spilling tea. If she wants to stay friends with Becky, she probably needs to keep her mouth shut.

Hell

Why are you running?
kiwifarms.net
She makes me think of that Simpson episode when Homer needed a bypass.

I voted the "heart" option because her arteries must hurt physically.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
2019 was a shitshow without a pound lost which is sad considering all she had to do was lower her maintaining by 500 a day and she would have at least lost a measly 1 pound a week but she couldnt even do that.

2020 predictions: more ER, no health insurance, no weightloss and the mattress permanently in the living room

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino