Amberlynn 2019 predictions -

Which will have a catastrophic collapse first in the upcoming year

• Total voters

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Instead she increased by 1000 calories a day and gained that 50-60 lbs she would have lost.
I think her age is what took her out this year. Lets say she did maintain 570 or whatever she didnt LOSE any of it and shes almost 30 which is still young but not a spring Chicken either. Plus she refuses to fucking move as well 😓

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
I predict the same shit show except worse.
I believe she'll balloon up to 700. I think some way or another she and Beggy will be finished. Probably by big Al catfishing her way into another caretakers life. And itll be one out of state because she hates Kentucky.

Chihiro

kiwifarms.net
I predict the same shit show except worse.
I believe she'll balloon up to 700. I think some way or another she and Beggy will be finished. Probably by big Al catfishing her way into another caretakers life. And itll be one out of state because she hates Kentucky.
Beggy may not check out quite yet. Amber is her Cash cow. She doesn't want to have to work. I think Beggy DOES, however, regret getting involved with the beast to begin with, but whatever, she dug her grave.

Amber though, there is no way she leaves Kentucky with Dusty having moved back. She loves Dusty more than she hates Kentucky.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for her to admit to being over 600 lbs by the end of the year, but won't hold my breath.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
In 2020, she'll gain some more. That's the main constant.

More emergency room visits, the medical bills finally catching up to her, and a new major health complication (Da Beetus, or laaayg infection leading into further immobility.)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino