Amberlynn - a year in review -

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
I like that time she ate a lot of food and lied, you know, that time? Where she ate a lot of food then lied? Oh, then she put Thumby down and ate a bunch of food while lying. You guys remember, right? She ate a lot of food? And lied?? Yeah, then.

Lobotomized Thumb was the high point of this year. On to the next!

Cloven hoofed sitchuashun

Grab my fat guy hat.
kiwifarms.net
All of these are absolute perfect highlights of this year, thank you all!

My favorite that I will bitch about well into raisin ranch years is the weekend gurulynn was putting stickers on her face, grilling eric about the fast food places they drove by and didn't even get her any (so rude you guys), though they knew her caretaker was gone to take care of cancer tits...
AND THEN shedding that single tear in the gfm video because she was just so sad for beggy and what her family has been going through... while she was putting stickers on her face.

Wyzzerd

Each post now contains 37% more magic!
kiwifarms.net
RWAWITTY WHAT AR U DOIN BABAY View attachment 760020
Nothing beats this gif for 2019 Amber. Crazy eyes, the looks of complete stupidity, horrifying food intake, disgusting poop bun. It's an image that will haunt me forever.

A close second would be her infected belly button aka Rotting gunt hole. I haven't seen so much pure confusion on this board over a medical issue before. Nobody has heard of such a bizarre infection before and it is just sickening on so many levels that it's hard to comprehend. I still can't believe that it's an actual thing and Amber is just so disgusting and unclean to have an infection there. :cryblood:

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
The Optavia fiasco was just peak Amber to me. Blows $400 on MLM Wonderslim, being all cunty about how she "researched" when she couldn't even say "fuelings" correctly, and then doesn't even last a couple days because all she wanted was pizza (which she claims to hate). My sides hurt mucho those days. Cuntylynn at her peak. The excuses she had with the weight loss doctor were great too. Bitch you barely eat vegetables as it is.

I like how she threw a Halloween party and had to pay her roommates, girlfriend, and her ex and her GF money to attend. Oh, and she still "won" the costume contest, because of course.

Not Amber, but @FrazzleCakes 's leak that Becky hit on her stepsister while she was with Amber (and lost her job because of it) was gold.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I really enjoyed the Optavia Saga and Shrimpgate (comprehensive of the videos made by OB2B, who was desperately trying to make her understand that she does not have that much time left before her body shuts down).

However, in the last weeks I found to be incredibly amusing the "Subliminal Messages" Saga from her socials. There were literally no subliminal messages: they sent her drawings of her with poops on her head. They were literally there. They were not hidden, she just failed to recognize they were poops instead of hair because she's a narcissistic beast.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
the lexington hotel trip was pretty bomb. she got roasted for leaving her scootypuff in the target parking lot, she had an autistic meltdown over not being able to read and ordering a tub of brownie batter, we got fun Q+A time with becky before she was lobotomized, and it gave us a rare dainty ankle shot while she boomed down the hotel hallway.

the current setup of her stinky peepee hole saga is sure to mean next season of amberland will be even more horrifying :shit-eating:

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
The weightloss doctor tied with when she reached out to both o2b and eddf and then told them they cant tell her what to do. Honorable mention when she placed a full rotisserie chicken on top of a board game and filmed herself pulling it apart after asking people for gas money.

The acceleration of her body deterioration the year 2019 was shocking. She aged, was mostly immobile till recently (destiny arriving back pushed her to move around) and became a walking infection. Her face literally doubled in size. Now we are moving into 2020 with a permanent uti

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the (festive!) pot.
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part of this year is that another 365 days have passed, and despite every opportunity afforded to her, every well meaning person offering to give her a hand, every journal/planner bought, and every diet or plan she's 'tried', she's still fucking fat.

Here's to a great year of shitting on a fat lesbian online, hope all of you are enjoying all the good holiday shit that Amber will never be able to because her family can't stand her, she can't walk for more than a minute nor can she fit in a car. Cheers! :drink:

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
2019 truly was quite a year in the hamplanets, huh? This year felt so long with all the stuff that happened in the life of our favorite gorl. My personal favorite is her getting roped into a MLM like the moron that she is, and when someone familiar with the Becky clan leaked us with some good dairy.

My favourite was seeing her at Eric’s birthday. It’s a rare chance to see her in the proximity of normal sized women and the contrast between her and them is startling. Also got to see just how difficult it is for her to stand for even a short amount of time. That felt like a brief little glimpse into the ‘real’ Amber. She’s ginormous, standing hurts and her legs are a freak show.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
My favourite was seeing her at Eric’s birthday. It’s a rare chance to see her in the proximity of normal sized women and the contrast between her and them is startling. Also got to see just how difficult it is for her to stand for even a short amount of time. That felt like a brief little glimpse into the ‘real’ Amber. She’s ginormous, standing hurts and her legs are a freak show.
It showed how much she manipulates her own angles. I forget how short she is because of the way she shoots herself. Really she's quite short, and this is why I don't think she has passed 600lb quite yet.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
Its a random one for me...my favorite

The fags vlog where she is fighting with beggy and she realized he was filming her and she did this weird side waddle shuffle thing while looking pissed and guilty.... I don't know why thats stuck in my head but often my sleep paralysis demon makes me think of it as I drift off to sleep.

(Legit only seen it once but its forever burned into my head, if anyone knows what clip I am talking about point me in the right direction)

Tags
None