Amberlynn - a year in review -

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
I forgot about her 2-3 younows she did during her health kick after shrimpgate. One of them she spent a hour fake crying because she gained .2 on the scale and passive aggressively blamed it on a melatonin gummy Becky bought her. 100's of people were telling her how beautiful and great she's doing and she would lash out at every single person for no reason 😂 the infamous " you must be new here" line was spoken when someone asked her if she had binged even tho it has been like 2 days.

Xarpho

Only looks like he's angry
kiwifarms.net
I only discovered Amberlynn this year. I vaguely remembered that the board was set up as a containment zone but the board was a garbage heap because no one was making sticky threads or filtering out posts. When Null did a stream on Amberlynn, I listened to most of it on a long 3+ hour drive into the countryside.

Other than that Amberlynn is pretty boring.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I got more highlights.

When the car broke down from Amber’s weight and she was upset she wouldn’t be able to go to the pizza buffet/arcade she had been blowing scary amounts of money at the past couple days. I think it was around the same time/video that she accused the Wommart mechanics of stealing a pride flag magnet from her car.

I wasn’t a fan of her spoiling the shit out of Gracie, but I did find her buying Destiny and Dana toothbrushes in an attempt to have them stay in the fag shanty pretty amusing.

Finally, don’t remember exactly which video it was, but whoever noticed the Resolve pet and HUMAN urine remover in the background deserves a medal. You know gorl is pissing herself despite her idea that you cure UTIs by drinking and pissing as little as possible (nooooo).

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Cereal aggression was from 2018 but it will be a winner every year. I believe this year she spent a good chunk of a q&a debunking the clip saying its not what it seems and it was because they were eating healthy that day. Mind you its a bowl of cereal and amber asked the nutritionist if she could eat burger king every day on her diet.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think all of the hits and even some of the "deep cuts" have been included in this 4 long-play VHS compilation.

All I can add is how her weight rose drastically into 600lb territory easily, while her delusion increased exponentially over that. It's sad, interesting and cringe all at the same time.

This year was the first year with ALR where sometimes after I'd log off the comp/phone/WebTV (kidding) and feel a little 'weird-ed out' that I'm mildly invested in this shit-show.

While ALR is down for the count, may I suggest some of our newer Farmers look into exciting stories firstly in the RAT KINGS section; Toren / aka John C Holiday is an epic tale and scintillating read from page 1 - infinity, the entire Greta / Nina thread, Colt Seidman and of course the ADF Phillip Haskins Delici thread.

If you like Vidya games, check out the DSP Phil forum also

Tiki Bar Man

Down the Anal Staircase
kiwifarms.net
I think all of the hits and even some of the "deep cuts" have been included in this 4 long-play VHS compilation.

All I can add is how her weight rose drastically into 600lb territory easily, while her delusion increased exponentially over that. It's sad, interesting and cringe all at the same time.

This year was the first year with ALR where sometimes after I'd log off the comp/phone/WebTV (kidding) and feel a little 'weird-ed out' that I'm mildly invested in this shit-show.

While ALR is down for the count, may I suggest some of our newer Farmers look into exciting stories firstly in the RAT KINGS section; Toren / aka John C Holiday is an epic tale and scintillating read from page 1 - infinity, the entire Greta / Nina thread, Colt Seidman and of course the ADF Phillip Haskins Delici thread.

If you like Vidya games, check out the DSP Phil forum also
To add onto this jack scalfani or cooking with Jack is always a great and horrifying timw. Been following him years on /ck/ and the thread they got here is very good and has all the info perfectly gleaned from there plus the new stuff. Also boogie basically a female al and is probably even worse than her somehow and more abusive. Most of the action for him is on r/sam&tolki though.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
As someone quite new to this whole shit-show, I didn't catch Shrimpgate but it has peaked my morbid curiosity.
Any chance anyone could give me a quick rundown?
I suggest a few videos surrounding the incident. A reminder that any Amberlynn video mentioned in this list has its own associated thread as well:

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
So many moments this year.

Quiting a 100 days with a few days left.

Shirmpgate.

The eatcation to Lexington.

The sheer number of Torrid hauls that doesn't fit her and she can't wear.

The sheer number of planners/ notebooks that will never see the light of day.

The chicken.

The number of times she states she hates pizza while shuffling it in her mouth.

The number of times she says eggs make her sick, but only scrambled.

Her flipping attitude towards doctors and those who've lost a ton of weight, yet buys into a MLM weighloss thing.

The Go Fuck Me scam.

Basically her just being her.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Whatever part of the body-horror film that is her life this is (from 'VERY TRUTHFUL TORRID TRY ON HAUL') and how she refuses to even say what number her weight is for the last couple months while claiming she is totally losing weight.
What the fuck is that huge lump on her right side? Is her fucking liver so fatty that it’s falling out of place?

View attachment 994341

I tried to zoom in closer bur my phone is acting like an asshole.
Also, just all the absolutely hilarious photoshops from you gorls that make me laugh myself silly :heart-full:
like this one :lit:
that thumbnail has me inspired
View attachment 994344

xoxo_gossipgorl

kiwifarms.net
Ah man you guys are giving me ALL THE FEELS :feels: with this thread. I’m genuinely laughing my shelf ass off.

Of course, the Optivia situation was so wild. It. Had. Everything. AL on a diet, pyramid schemes, AL admitting she spent a long time finding a reason to quit the diet, quitting while continuously saying “it’s great and the foods awesome and i love it!!!” Honestly mind blowing.

Her threatening suicide during the 100 days of uploading. I was on a train to see family during that and remember watching it all unfold on the reaction channels. Ah. Feels.

And last, but NOT LEAST. All the mukbangs. Shrimpgate, cucumber boats, costco chicken, AND OF COURSE, the Burger King “I have a dietitian y’all!” mukbang.

This was the year I finally entered the farms. Here’s to another (three months? six months? a year..no I’m too :optimistic:) time span with y’all talking about Amber.

edit: ah man i want to include the go fund me scam but Amber addressing it was underwhelming. I will add Misty though. She’s a problematic fav in the story. I can’t wait for her redemption arc.

Last edited:

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
In general I feel she was boring as fuck but maybe I've just been watching her for way too long now. Seems she's had an influx of subs over the last year or so and I am loving how we are finally making a spectacle of them and how fucking re.tarded they all are. The mass unsub, which I guess is my favorite moment, is just proof of how idiotic they are. Her following is more entertaining than her purely because of the fact they're cows themselves and they think they're holier than thou.

Tags
None