Amberlynn - a year in review -

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
The trip to Lexington for sure. I still can't believe that her concept of a "vacation" is going to a hotel room, eating shitty take-out and watching walmart bargain bin movies. It was pure phase 3 insanity.
Certainly. I loved seeing them loading the luggage carrier with ton of stuff including industrial-size fans for a weekend getaway. Our gurl sure knows how to travel.

Turd Blossom

Sent from my Jitterbug Flip Phone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You guys have hit on most of the major highlights of the year, however I'd like to give an honorable mention to our environmentally-conscious hydration queen demonstrating her clever lifehack of filling her big plastic water jug with a bunch of single-serving sized plastic water bottles: (timestamped)
Coincidentally, this video also marks her first ER visit of the year for her UTI.

I do wonder what 2020 will bring, and what tearful resolutions our gorl will come up with. It's going to be hard to beat last year's "100 days of TRYING", which morphed into "100 days days of not binging" which not only gave us Amber's definition of what constitutes a binge (sassily snapping at those insisting a mere giant bowl of potatoes broke her no-binge resolution: "3 Snickers, a whole can of Pringles, 2 ramens, a bag of hot Cheetos and then a Ben & Jerry, BooBoo!") but also gave her a chance to blame her inevitable failure on her Thumbservant who had the audacity to visit her family and leave our poor gorl alone with no other choice but to succumb to the Binge Monster.

I'm not sure how the bar can get any lower than "100 days of Tryeeeen", but Amber is truly gifted at underachieving so I'm optimistic.
watergorl.png

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
You guys have hit on most of the major highlights of the year, however I'd like to give an honorable mention to our environmentally-conscious hydration queen demonstrating her clever lifehack of filling her big plastic water jug with a bunch of single-serving sized plastic water bottles: (timestamped)
Coincidentally, this video also marks her first ER visit of the year for her UTI.

I do wonder what 2020 will bring, and what tearful resolutions our gorl will come up with. It's going to be hard to beat last year's "100 days of TRYING", which morphed into "100 days days of not binging" which not only gave us Amber's definition of what constitutes a binge (sassily snapping at those insisting a mere giant bowl of potatoes broke her no-binge resolution: "3 Snickers, a whole can of Pringles, 2 ramens, a bag of hot Cheetos and then a Ben & Jerry, BooBoo!") but also gave her a chance to blame her inevitable failure on her Thumbservant who had the audacity to visit her family and leave our poor gorl alone with no other choice but to succumb to the Binge Monster.

I'm not sure how the bar can get any lower than "100 days of Tryeeeen", but Amber is truly gifted at underachieving so I'm optimistic.
View attachment 1069365
There have been so many daily vlogs since then, so much under the bridge, it's so interesting to see how much and how little has changed - she confesses she was only drinking two sprite zeros per day and no water, and urinating at most 3 times per day, holding her pee. She's also completely fixated on her kidneys here as well and questions whether the doctor is wrong already at the very first ER visit for her "gnarly bladder infection".

babyTAP

full time cuckold
kiwifarms.net
My personal fave was the Lexington foodcation. Specifically when she was going on and on about how sleeping on a mattress that wasn't absolutely pulverized by having a ton of flaking, leaking fat on it felt better than Pillow Mountain, the shots of her and Beggy taking separate elevators, and when she got called out for using a yelp review picture from the ramen place she ordered from because she was faking as if she didn't spend the entire time eating in this amayyyyzin bed.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
My personal fave was the Lexington foodcation. Specifically when she was going on and on about how sleeping on a mattress that wasn't absolutely pulverized by having a ton of flaking, leaking fat on it felt better than Pillow Mountain, the shots of her and Beggy taking separate elevators, and when she got called out for using a yelp review picture from the ramen place she ordered from because she was faking as if she didn't spend the entire time eating in this amayyyyzin bed.
You know I couldn't imagine going on a foodcation. Traveling somewhere for the sole purpose of eating as much shit I could fit in a day.
Slight PL but I look forward to eating some fresh seafood when I go to a beach but I sure as hell don't go just to eat.
Her main focus is food. That's it.
And trying to convince others she's dainty and curvy, not a massive 600lb blob that eats anything and everything in sight.
It's fucking bizarre.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
I'd also like to mention another under appreciated mini-moment: Amber holding back tears over the fallen tree in the front yard, because it was a living being you guyz.

Timestamp @ 6:26
Why is it every time I see the thumbnail of Becky in that video, I’m creeped out by her weird smile?

Her head reminds me of Terrance and Phillip from South Park.
DF9EBCF6-DAFA-4092-A4F7-181B5C8F1534.gif

Last edited:

HIVidaBoheme

Intersectional basic bitch
kiwifarms.net
For me the top moment would be when she struggled in the fags' pool, ruining it for everyone and constituting a true and honest landwhale sighting. Close second would have to be the time they spent in the roach motel during the Pride month just rotting away in their room with interesting insights about the showers as well as candy hauls. :story:

Edit: Thanks for the tip @a bootiful jung woman I messed up (:_(

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
You know I couldn't imagine going on a foodcation. Traveling somewhere for the sole purpose of eating as much shit I could fit in a day.
Slight PL but I look forward to eating some fresh seafood when I go to a beach but I sure as hell don't go just to eat.
Her main focus is food. That's it.
And trying to convince others she's dainty and curvy, not a massive 600lb blob that eats anything and everything in sight.
It's fucking bizarre.
There is something to be said for going somewhere specifically to taste the cuisine - but that usually revolves around touring countries (Italy, France) or going to a specific restaurant that's hard as hell to get into and has a waiting list of forever (El Bulli, for instance, sadly closed now, or Alinea). However, these types of things are a) not generally something 600 pound people do because of the travel involved, and b) involve food much more refined than TCF, Panda Express, and whatever strip mall kebab and brownie mix places exist in non-culinary capitals like Lexington, KY.

Tags
None