Amberlynn - a year in review -

AllCISPeople

E is for Exceptional
kiwifarms.net
My favorite moment hands down was the GoFundMe scam and learning all about the Thumb dynasty. There was so much tard cum that came from the white-trash trainwreck that is Becky's family that I wasn't as entertained on any other KFs thread the entire year. Absolute comic gold. Misty Dawn, the dead nephew(s) myths, tiddy-cancer Norma, kid-diddler husband convict, begging for ALR's Youtube bucks....the sheer amount of exceptionalism still makes my head spin.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
The cherry on top of the salt sundae was her opening her presents for content a day or two before that ragequit. A three hit combo of no creativity, no self control and no effort.
The whole household did that at their gift exchange. They likely wanted to see each other's reactions to the gifts which is why they got together.

Reactions: Moonpie

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
The cherry on top of the salt sundae was her opening her presents for content a day or two before that ragequit. A three hit combo of no creativity, no self control and no effort.
i dont get her
why open them then, and have nothing on christmas?
i get she is an impatient asshole, she is the one who would die 2 days before Death would collect her , but for someone all hyped up on christmas, and have nothing on that day seems weird. but then again.

its amberlynn

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
i dont get her
why open them then, and have nothing on christmas?
Because the roomies did a gift exchange where they all bought stuff for each other off prescribed wishlists and all opened them on an agreed date in front of each other in a gift exchange. Why do people keep thinking this is an Amberlynn thing when Becky, Rickie and Eric did it too.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
^^Understandable that people would assume she played a part (even if it's what they all wanted), because of the whole pre-holiday Destiny gift -giving extravaganza.

The last thing that house needs is more stuff, but it's their place and money to spend how they please. Just odd, the constant consumption.

• Agree
Reactions: Moonpie

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Because the roomies did a gift exchange where they all bought stuff for each other off prescribed wishlists and all opened them on an agreed date in front of each other in a gift exchange. Why do people keep thinking this is an Amberlynn thing when Becky, Rickie and Eric did it too.
Because it was likely her idea to do it.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
It really isn't that uncommon to have some sort of Christmas celebration (or any other holiday, really) with people you are close to, but aren't the ones you'll be spending time with on Christmas/whatever holiday. Whyyyyyy do people even care so much? They opened gifts early with friends. Big fuckin deal.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Just remembered this and I feel the need to mention when Hamber revealed that she makes the laziest fucking milkshakes in the world by putting ice-cream in a bowl and pouring milk on it, then just spooning that shit down her gullet. She's "done it her whole life" in some strung out recipe passed down from MethMom and it has never once occurred to Hamby that this would essentially be a milkshake if she would mix it up.

Cabbages

kiwifarms.net
Just remembered this and I feel the need to mention when Hamber revealed that she makes the laziest fucking milkshakes in the world by putting ice-cream in a bowl and pouring milk on it, then just spooning that shit down her gullet. She's "done it her whole life" in some strung out recipe passed down from MethMom and it has never once occurred to Hamby that this would essentially be a milkshake if she would mix it up.
But then her milkshake might bring all the boys to the yard, and SHE'S A LEZBEEEN.

For me it's the reddit thread! And the Scam, but specifically that they lied for extra shekels about the doctor being so shocked by the results that he turned white and had to walk out of the room to compose himself... And that they used her moms cancer as an excuse for becky not having/getting a job...

I never entered the death pool coz I figured she had at least 5 to 10 years left, but I'm not so sure anymore after all her health problems this past year. I wouldn't be suprised if she won't make it another year.

Tags
None