• "Very quickly my Pokemon catching dreams were obliterated by the unfortunate reality that exist for a Black Man in America. I realized that if I keep playing this game, it could literally kill me."

Amberlynn and Friends500lb Vlogger , Liar ,Leech. Mooch, Drama Queen

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
?

Who weighs more: Amberlynn or Amy Slaton?

1. Amberlynn

129 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. Amy Slaton

211 vote(s)
    53.4%
  3. A Clydesdale Horse

100 vote(s)
    25.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Thats right, I forgot she mentioned that. Good catch.

xenomorph

xenomorph Headshrinker.

kiwifarms.net
  2. [​IMG]
    wtf how can a size 30 be too small?

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Oh my god her feet. She's honestly lucky she can walk at all with that kind of turnout. The day she won't be able to walk without some sort of assistance is fast approaching.

• Feels Feels x 5
    Golly

Golly [warbles internally]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Maybe the reason she hasn't been wearing pants is that she's put on too much weight and her pants are no longer fitting her comfortably. It's just a theory, although it would mean that her claims of weight loss are bullshit and we all know she'd never lie to us about something like that.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm wondering the same thing. Like, I know intellectually that there are bigger people in the world, but I've had to wrestle a pair of size 30 pants onto our tiny pant hangers at work. They are so fucking huge that they're almost folded in thirds on a hanger so they'll fit, and it makes me cry inside every time I see them because I can't even imagine what life is like when you're that big.

I know Amberlynn is a shit person but that's still really sad, she's utterly destroyed her body at this point. She must be in constant pain.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Bitch is walking AROUND her legs. And she has the nerve to claim shes not as bad as the sad sacks on my 600lb life. :story:Please, AL you are right there with them. I can only imagine what skin conditions and probably the start of lymph edema she has going on.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph Headshrinker.

kiwifarms.net
  8. You see her moving or from the side and it becomes clear how dire her weight is. She will be immobile if she gains much more. I'm hoping she just stabilizes and quits gaining.

I really think now that Amberlynn quit her job less from traditional laziness than from the impossibility of navigating the world at that size. She likely is so fat that she doesn't sleep well and had grave difficulty getting ready in the morning. Then she gets to work and takes a dump and can't clean herself. She is gaining weight and cannot find clothes to fit so dressing for work was hard because no way AL wants to shop at the tent manufacturers that handle size 30 and up. Fat people like AL will move heaven and earth to eat out or to shop when they want but that's likely tied to addictive issues. Addicts gonna score. But the energy it would take to be a part of this world at her weight likely became too much and she blamed it on being too uncomfortable sitting all day for quitting her job. Really she was uncomfortable sitting all day in desk chairs that barely held her while her butt was caked and her clothes straining at the seams after a sleepless night of sleep apnea and constantly needing to pee due to the beetus.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D Like a bullet made of chorizo

kiwifarms.net
  9. Fixed. :)

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  10. Please dont say EAT OUT and AL in the same sentence. The visual I just got. I think I'm dying.:'((:_(

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph Headshrinker.

kiwifarms.net
  11. jfc being that big can't be comfortable and being unable to walk normally. She's literally waddling. It's so sad.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  12. How old is that particular clip? The holidays with Destiny's fam was great to see candids of AL from family instagrams, but seeing her in motion is sad.

• Agree Agree x 1
    An Ghost

An Ghost Hella dead rude ghost
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. A week ago.

• Feels Feels x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph Headshrinker.

kiwifarms.net
  14. So if she cant buy from torrid and torrid goes up to a 6x. That means out little girl is all grown up to a 7X.

This is why her famous black pants sprung a leak, I mean hole and she kept on wearing them nonstop. Her pants were as tight as a sausage casing that popped and fat and meat exploded out of them.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. now she no longer wears pants at all, she just uses a blanket

• Feels Feels x 4
    PiggyPie

PiggyPie Never contact me in public

kiwifarms.net
  16. Probably has that one pair of pants that barely have any material left intact by her inner thighs and she doesnt want to wear it out. Rationing that shit.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. But...but can't she afford NEW and BETTER pants with all of that GLORIOUS YOUTUBE REVENUE™?!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*

kiwifarms.net
  18. Well that's what happens doesn't it.. if you watch that 600 pound life show you hear them say that at a certain point even mammoth-sized pants wont fit them anymore. They are either reduced to a sheet around their nether region and a huge ass shirt or completely naked in the bed all day on top of a tarp to catch the uh..fluids.:horrifying:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    xenomorph

xenomorph Headshrinker.

kiwifarms.net
  19. It's likely she had the one pair that fit years ago, and they just slowly stretched as she got bigger.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. She has mentioned that she wears those black pants and has holes in em but she says she doesnt care. She wore them to work. #dirtyassbitch She claims to "Slay" but how can you "Slay" when you wear pants with holes in em and ballet slippers busting out the sides and the same bra for 4 years in a row?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    xenomorph

xenomorph Headshrinker.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.