Amberlynn Engagagement and Wedding Planning Megathread 1/14/2021 - For all pre-wedding wedding talk

Autisticats

Currently cyberbullying fat fucks
kiwifarms.net
Um.... I saw this in one of those dumb FB groups but it looks legit.... holy fuck

EDIT: I’m still trying to find further proof, nobody is saying it’s a fake in the group. I’m not a friend with either Becks or Amber so if any Kiwi’s are they could probably confirm will further update if I see anything else

EDIT 2: apparently the original post Becky took down because of an influx of laugh reactions lmao, apparently she proposed at 2am plus it’s the 2 year anniversary of Dustin breaking up with Amber so big yikes
4FC2C953-861D-4810-A1EE-4358F1519207.jpeg6E9C005D-7B6D-4F19-837F-5CE8D6AB2396.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Autisticats

kiwifarms.net
I posted it on the general chat too but I feel it’s pretty relevant too tbh.

This was posted in one of those dumbo Haydur FB groups. The caps look pretty legit and there’s 200 comments and nobody is denying it. If there’s any kiwis that are friends with either amber or Becks on FB they would be able to definantky confirm buuut

7634113A-815D-4527-80A6-1E841B8FE28D.jpeg

3F91DEFB-9840-443E-9DAB-71D216FD652F.jpeg

Kentucky’s finest are engaged y’all

TwinkoStorr

kiwifarms.net
Um.... I saw this in one of those dumb FB groups but it looks legit.... holy fuck

EDIT: I’m still trying to find further proof, nobody is saying it’s a fake in the group. I’m not a friend with either Becks or Amber so if any Kiwi’s are they could probably confirm
View attachment 1846695
View attachment 1846696
I just checked their fb page and I dont see this post...
But tbh they could've made it visible to fb friends only. Also that ring is ugly lol

Autisticats

kiwifarms.net
I just checked their fb page and I dont see this post...
But tbh they could've made it visible to fb friends only. Also that ring is ugly lol
Yeah same, I think it must just be a friends thing because neither of their posts show up for me.

well I mean, I’m sure when your ring size is the same as a hotdog there musn’t be too many options.

@Null if this is legit im pretty sure Hamber getting engaged to the thumb is a happening

Miltank

kiwifarms.net
This will make things 10 times funnier when they unavoidably split. Now they'll have to go through a divorce and split all their things. Think big Al knows what a prenup is? Will she have to give Becky an alimony? So many possibilities! Also my money's on them splitting before marriage unless they're beyond help and doing it asap. Hope they do it next week!

Edit: also supposedly Becky switched her relationship status to private, but not in time to prevent screenshots

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
I posted it on the general chat too but I feel it’s pretty relevant too tbh.

This was posted in one of those dumbo Haydur FB groups. The caps look pretty legit and there’s 200 comments and nobody is denying it. If there’s any kiwis that are friends with either amber or Becks on FB they would be able to definantky confirm buuut

View attachment 1846711
View attachment 1846712
Kentucky’s finest are engaged y’all
Oh god please let this be fake somehow, the level of “smuglynn” we’re about to get if this is real is not tolerable.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bunch of diamond chips aggregated to look like 1, larger stone - tacky. At least that's what it looks like. Same chips on the band part - yuck.

Now Amber can add a layer to her LARPing as adult; she's engaged!

This should spur a frenzied spate of journal buying. After all she needs journals to menu plan for various parties, plan the parties themselves, wedding gift wish lists, etc.

She, (wait for it), can easily guarantee she never has to be actually like... MARRIED by announcing she won't set a wedding date until she loses X amount of weight. And of course, coof limits what she do for a wedding unless she flat out plans to wait until after the pandemic.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net

EDIT: I’m still trying to find further proof, nobody is saying it’s a fake in the group. I’m not a friend with either Becks or Amber so if any Kiwi’s are they could probably confirm will further update if I see anything else

EDIT 2: apparently the original post Becky took down because of an influx of laugh reactions lmao, apparently she proposed at 2am plus it’s the 2 year anniversary of Dustin breaking up with Amber so big yikes
View attachment 1846695
View attachment 1846696
Of course amberlynn would want a cushion cut halo goddamn monstrosity.

For anyone who doesn’t know, this is the current iteration of “marquise in yellow gold” from the 90s or “cluster setting” of the 80s. Basically, it’s the epitome of mall jewelry store fashion. I mean, it’s honestly 10 years behind, because this was more of a 2009-2011 trend, and it wasn’t even a good one then. The halo is a gimmick to create the “illusion” that the center stone is bigger/better quality. The reality is that a smaller, better quality stone in a simple setting such as the classic 6 prong Tiffany solitaire setting will not only always look better, it will also always be in style and has been since engagement rings were invented.

I’m kinda a sperg for jewelry, especially higher end stuff like wedding jewelry, so all I see here is a tacky amalgamation of gimmicks and the worst trends of the 2010s. The 3 pavé bands are an excuse to make the ring more expensive by adding tiny diamonds (that WILL fall out because of the clothes she wears), the center stone probably isn’t worth a shit (can’t look as close as a jeweler obviously but people don’t generally cram ideal cut D color stones into a Kay jewelers halo setting).
Oh, and I just KNOW she will get one of those horrific chevron-shaped wedding bands if and when they actually do get married. There aren’t many bands that aren’t tacky that would fit against this setting.

Not even a decent investment because nobody will want that setting one it goes out of style. I’ve seen plenty of classic settings sell for equal to, or more than their original value at auction. People usually put it towards an upgrade, especially if the original place of purchase will take it for credit towards another one of their settings. People usually go for a bigger or better quality diamond and pay the difference. The only place they’ll be able to get rid of this mall store fever dream is a pawn shop, which only gives you what the weight of the gold in the setting is valued at that day and your diamonds are useless to them. They don’t even factor them into the price. Nobody that has a diamond worth selling (definitely not these two) is pawning jewelry, I’ll put it that way.

I’m not even a little surprised that Amber picked something gaudy, tacky and “trendy” as her ring, but I am still disappointed. Because, let’s be real, she picked the ring, date, location, exact time and she wrote what she wanted Becky to say word for word. And it was all corny, as we can see here.

Sincerely,
KiwiFarms Resident Jewelry Sperg

Last edited:

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
Of course amberlynn would want a cushion cut halo goddamn monstrosity.

For anyone who doesn’t know, this is the current iteration of “marquise in yellow gold” from the 90s or “cluster setting” of the 80s. Basically, it’s the epitome of mall jewelry store fashion. I mean, it’s honestly 10 years behind, because this was more of a 2009-2011 trend, and it wasn’t even a good one then. The halo is a gimmick to create the “illusion” that the center stone is bigger/better quality. The reality is that a smaller, better quality stone in a simple setting such as the classic 6 prong Tiffany solitaire setting will not only always look better, it will also always be in style and has been since engagement rings were invented.

I’m kinda a sperg for jewelry, especially higher end stuff like wedding jewelry, so all I see here is a tacky amalgamation of gimmicks and the worst trends of the 2010s. The 3 pavé bands are an excuse to make the ring more expensive by adding tiny diamonds (that WILL fall out because of the clothes she wears), the center stone probably isn’t worth a shit (can’t look as close as a jeweler obviously but people don’t generally cram ideal cut D color stones into a Kay jewelers halo setting).
Oh, and I just KNOW she will get one of those horrific chevron-shaped wedding bands if and when they actually do get married. There aren’t many bands that aren’t tacky that would fit against this setting.

Not even a decent investment because nobody will want that setting one it goes out of style. I’ve seen plenty of classic settings sell for equal to, or more than their original value at auction. People usually put it towards an upgrade, especially if the original place of purchase will take it for credit towards another one of their settings. People usually go for a bigger or better quality diamond and pay the difference. The only place they’ll be able to get rid of this mall store fever dream is a pawn shop, which only gives you what the weight of the gold in the setting is valued at that day and your diamonds are useless to them. They don’t even factor them into the price. Nobody that has a diamond worth selling (definitely not these two) is pawning jewelry, I’ll put it that way.

I’m not even a little surprised that Amber picked something gaudy, tacky and “trendy” as her ring, but I am still disappointed. Because, let’s be real, she picked the ring, date, location, exact time and she wrote what she wanted Becky to say word for word. And it was all corny, as we can see here.

Sincerely,
KiwiFarms Resident Jewelry Sperg
Awww common lil kiwi cunts, I think it's cute! Not everybody is a jewelry connosoir and it's nice! I bet it's from the Walmart engagement ring line but that's ok!

Though I guess on second glance it does look like some used meth tinfoil all glammed up...... But who am I to judge????? I'm happy for them. I don't think a real wedding will really happen though hambburglar will be bedbound,

It's a ding ding wrapper! That's what that is! From the 80s and 90s. The foil from the.choco cake! It's perfect for ALR reia!

Last edited:

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Awww common lil kiwi cunts, I think it's cute! Not everybody is a jewelry connosoir and it's nice! I bet it's from the Walmart engagement ring line but that's ok!

Though I guess on second glance it does look like some used meth tinfoil all glammed up...... But who am I to judge????? I'm happy for them. I don't think a real wedding will really happen though hambburglar will be bedbound,

It's a ding ding wrapper! That's what that is! From the 80s and 90s. The foil from the.choco cake! It's perfect for ALR reia!

Lol she gave her own GF money to buy a ring and that’s what she picked out
0F8554CF-E4A1-4321-A2A1-14B57C471BB3.jpeg

LightEmittingDiode

Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
You ain’t wrong:
View attachment 1846774

While her setting is pretty common for chain stores, this is very possible. Even shitty mall chain engagement rings are generally out of the average person’s price range, especially at the TCW of her ring and the cost of gold. I’d estimate a “real” version of this setting (diamond and 14k white gold, standard) to be $2500 minimum, $5000 max depending on center stone size and quality. That’s assuming it’s a .5 or 1 carat stone, which is average for diamonds.

That being said, most people have to apply for a store credit card and finance the ring via a monthly payment. I don’t see her and Becky doing this, I doubt they have the credit to be approved. Even if they got it, the interest would be OUTRAGEOUS. Like, it would push the legal limits of interest the way credit building cards do. Especially since it’s jewelry. If you don’t have excellent credit, they fuck you up with 20%+ interest. They’d also probably have to put a certain percentage down in cash if their credit was bad enough.

So, since I think they’re both idiots who definitely don’t have their financial shit together, either:

A. They applied for a high interest payment plan that will make this an even worse investment than I already assumed it was.

B. Bought this fake setting (smartest option)

C. Dropped what was left of their savings after the bed on an absolute shit show of over valued metal and rocks that will go out of style and be virtually worthless when Amber inevitably gets tired of it.

wow.
they hit new levels of stupidity every day.
it’s like there’s no ceiling for these two.

LightEmittingDiode

Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts
kiwifarms.net
While her setting is pretty common for chain stores, this is very possible. Even shitty mall chain engagement rings are generally out of the average person’s price range, especially at the TCW of her ring and the cost of gold. I’d estimate a “real” version of this setting (diamond and 14k white gold, standard) to be $2500 minimum, $5000 max depending on center stone size and quality. That’s assuming it’s a .5 or 1 carat stone, which is average for diamonds.

That being said, most people have to apply for a store credit card and finance the ring via a monthly payment. I don’t see her and Becky doing this, I doubt they have the credit to be approved. Even if they got it, the interest would be OUTRAGEOUS. Like, it would push the legal limits of interest the way credit building cards do. Especially since it’s jewelry. If you don’t have excellent credit, they fuck you up with 20%+ interest. They’d also probably have to put a certain percentage down in cash if their credit was bad enough.

So, since I think they’re both idiots who definitely don’t have their financial shit together, either:

A. They applied for a high interest payment plan that will make this an even worse investment than I already assumed it was.

B. Bought this fake setting (smartest option)

C. Dropped what was left of their savings after the bed on an absolute shit show of over valued metal and rocks that will go out of style and be virtually worthless when Amber inevitably gets tired of it.

wow.
they hit new levels of stupidity every day.
it’s like there’s no ceiling for these two.
The metal in the picture of her ring looks extremely bright; it looks like plated cheaper metal/sterling silver.
Amber is too miserly to drop $$$$ on an actual diamond triple shank setting and a 2.5-3ctw center diamond. She can’t buy fake versions of stuff like her $6000 bed, but if she can buy a knock off of something, she will (eg: Louis Fuitton backpack). She wants to flex, but she isn’t easily parted from large (several thousand) amounts of cash at once.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
The metal in the picture of her ring looks extremely bright; it looks like plated cheaper metal/sterling silver.
Amber is too miserly to drop $$$$ on an actual diamond triple shank setting and a 2.5-3ctw center diamond. She can’t buy fake versions of stuff like her $6000 bed, but if she can buy a knock off of something, she will (eg: Louis Fuitton backpack). She wants to flex, but she isn’t easily parted from large (several thousand) amounts of cash at once.

Agreed. Zooming in on the stone, it looks blue compared to the metal. A tell tale sign of CZ is a flat, blue look. Diamond and even moissanite (which she’s probably too dumb to be aware of) both have a “warmer” color unless they’re D grade, or colorless. Colorless is neutral and also way more expensive.

I’m with you, she’s definitely ballin’ on a budget. And that would be fine if she would admit as much. There’s nothing wrong with ethical diamond alternatives or silver as a setting. Unfortunately, I can see her trying to pass this off as “real”.