Amberlynn Engagagement and Wedding Planning Megathread 1/14/2021 - For all pre-wedding wedding talk

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the stuff that comes up when you google Kentucky and gay marriage is outdated. Madzie(sp?) was going over this in his live chat, googling it, and erroneously thought she'd have to travel to get married. Marriage is legal for any two non-related adults in every state. People were telling him in chat that Trump overturned it, not understanding the Supreme Court's decision. The subsequent lawsuits failed, because courts won't touch it with the SC already having decided. Their state ban was ruled obsolete.
wont matter they aint getting married wif JAYSUS you know them Willams KKKlan values der lawd

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Becky losing weight a while ago? She seems sweet, and I don't think she'd be able to lose weight if she stays with Amberlynn. I feel bad for Becky, honestly. She seems like a nice person at the very least.
While it is sweet that you feel such about Becky, I can assure you she is most certainly not a nice person. Understandably, we only see her as Amber's meek slave but in the past she has done a fair bit of lying and manipulation herself. She quit her job as soon as she got with Amber because this is the life she wants. She's perfectly happy to wield the rag on a stick and wipe Amber's folds as long as she's kept flush with snapbacks and wommart 90's gear. Someone else could probably go more into detail on why Becky is also a cunt, as I recall someone who knew them IRL came to the farms and spilled some of the stuff about how mean she can be.

Lemon

kiwifarms.net
While it is sweet that you feel such about Becky, I can assure you she is most certainly not a nice person. Understandably, we only see her as Amber's meek slave but in the past she has done a fair bit of lying and manipulation herself. She quit her job as soon as she got with Amber because this is the life she wants. She's perfectly happy to wield the rag on a stick and wipe Amber's folds as long as she's kept flush with snapbacks and wommart 90's gear. Someone else could probably go more into detail on why Becky is also a cunt, as I recall someone who knew them IRL came to the farms and spilled some of the stuff about how mean she can be.
Ah, that I did not know. I don't think it's necessarily bad that Amberlynn financially supports her, although it is a little sketch how she quit her job as soon as they started dating. Another reply said she tried to sleep with her own step sister... not sure what that's about, but yeah, I was probably too nice in my original post. I'd say she's nice compared to AnimalAbuserlynn, but who isn't?

juicy

kiwifarms.net
Another reply said she tried to sleep with her own step sister...
That response was referencing information from @FrazzleCakes who is the ex wife of Jerry-- Norma's husband-but-not-actually-husband.
(The time that my daughter lived with me she had shown me texts from Becky. Becky's very first text was about Norma throwing her out when Becky was 15 because Becky was gay, and if my daughter wanted to go out sometime basically it was several awkward attempts via text for my daughter to date her. They worked together also. At first, it was okay for my daughter at work but things got worse and worse as time went on. Becky showed her true colors)
The thread in general is a good read. Also the Becky thread might be useful

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Becky losing weight a while ago? She seems sweet, and I don't think she'd be able to lose weight if she stays with Amberlynn. I feel bad for Becky, honestly. She seems like a nice person at the very least.
Becky was noticeably thinning around a year ago, almost looking human. But, she packed that weight back on and more in the last 9 months. Seriously, she had to put on 100+ lbs since leaving the fag shanty.

And, no, Becky is not nice as others have said. She just appears that way because she's quiet due to being ugly and lacking any self-esteem. She's a greedy grifter that will fuck over anyone for a dollar.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1853845

KEK, Imagine being a bull dyke who loves to center their whole personality around being a dyke and you live in a state that wont recognize anything about you getting dyke married lol :story: :story: :story:

Untrue, as pointed out.

People need to get over this she's sweet bullshit. She's a grifter who saw a mama warbucks opportunity and jumped on it. She seems pretty fucking content with her snapbacks, coloring books, shitty art, and ass-wiping duties.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
People need to get over this she's sweet bullshit. She's a grifter who saw a mama warbucks opportunity and jumped on it. She seems pretty fucking content with her snapbacks, coloring books, shitty art, and ass-wiping duties.
Do not forget that she does not even have to cook for Amber as most meals are takeaways. Furthermore, the amount of cleaning that Becky does is less than minimal as shown from the condition of the flat. Both of them are engaged in ultimate consumerism.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another "poor Becky" post, eh? Y'all pointed out some of the outstanding reasons why no one should feel sorry for the Thumb. She's a grifter and a toad has more personality than she does. She doesn't love Hamber -- she loves Hamber's money. Money go bye-bye? Watch how fast Becky does as well.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
They could do a show called “The 1,000 pounds couple - wedding edition”. I would watch that.
Me too. It'd be preceded by an unusual amount of store mobility scooters reported stolen.
Can't wait to see Big Al, Necky, Misty, Dusty and the Fridge rollin' up to the ceremony in Wommart scootypuffs. Sniff. Sorry, I promised myself I wouldn't get emotional..

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1853845

KEK, Imagine being a bull dyke who loves to center their whole personality around being a dyke and you live in a state that wont recognize anything about you getting dyke married lol :story: :story: :story:
truly do not understand why they couldn’t move to any other state that would afford them more legal rights than that. i think even neighboring states like tennessee, virginia, and ohio offer better protections. plus kentucky fucking sucks and there isn’t anything tying them there. amber has no friends and somebody in becky’s family dies every other week.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They won’t get married anytime soon at all! Maybe never. Maybe in a few years if Amber start to think she is dying and has no time left to live she might get married right before she dies but I don’t think they are getting married right now or within the next 24 months. It would be really annoying if she tried to make this into a Chris Chan saga about this marriage trying to milk it for 12 full months would be so annoying it’s not plausible for her to look good in a wedding dress at her weight