Amberlynn Engagagement and Wedding Planning Megathread 1/14/2021 - For all pre-wedding wedding talk

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
but I'm inclined to think she instructed Necky to leave the post up for some time. These 'leaks' are occurring with alarming regularity. Surely Necky would have removed problematic 'friends' to prevent leaks?

I'm not sure, it's either this or Becky is just not that good with technology and overshares like most other bored rural Americans do.
If this wasn't planned (Amber saying it was a jooe from years ago might just be damaged control), I can only imagine the narcissistic rage and the constant gas lighting the Thumb has to endure for spoiling the big surprise.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure, it's either this or Becky is just not that good with technology and overshares like most other bored rural Americans do.
If this wasn't planned (Amber saying it was a jooe from years ago might just be damaged control), I can only imagine the narcissistic rage and the constant gas lighting the Thumb has to endure for spoiling the big surprise.

According to Amber, she wanted to do a big engagemeen ruveal video. Apparently a Facebook friend of Becky's shared the post to a hate group. Becky's friends list is set to private, as is Ambers, so it's hard to say how feckless she is with her Facebook profile. So many people are. Destiny has 852 friends, that Amber live was uploaded by a woman who used her actual Facebook profile picture on her YouTube channel (since changed), plenty of haydur group members comment under their real name and photo on YouTube videos and lives. These fuckers dox themselves.
Long story short, it's probable that Becky doesn't know and trust everyone she's friends with on Facebook. Even if she did, there appears to be no love lost between Becky's family and Amber. They could have leaked it on the QT. Wasn't Misty in a haydur group?

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net

According to Amber, she wanted to do a big engagemeen ruveal video. Apparently a Facebook friend of Becky's shared the post to a hate group. Becky's friends list is set to private, as is Ambers, so it's hard to say how feckless she is with her Facebook profile. So many people are. Destiny has 852 friends, that Amber live was uploaded by a woman who used her actual Facebook profile picture on her YouTube channel (since changed), plenty of haydur group members comment under their real name and photo on YouTube videos and lives. These fuckers dox themselves.
Long story short, it's probable that Becky doesn't know and trust everyone she's friends with on Facebook. Even if she did, there appears to be no love lost between Becky's family and Amber. They could have leaked it on the QT. Wasn't Misty in a haydur group?

I think the real issue here was that Becky was retarded enough to share her personal life on a social platform like Facebook. The number one rule of the internet is to never post intimate details about your life. Even if you private your profile, you're defeating the purpose of privacy if you friend anyone you don't personally know. Amber probably wasn't pleased that her Thumb Butler let the big news slip and is breathing down her neck (or lack thereof).

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
It wouldn’t shock me in the slightest if Amber can’t manage to make/keep a single appointment for doctors but she can adhere to a full agenda if it means food
Would a junkie skip appointments with their dealer to buy smack?

Becky was noticeably thinning around a year ago, almost looking human. But, she packed that weight back on and more in the last 9 months. Seriously, she had to put on 100+ lbs since leaving the fag shanty.
There were rumors that she'd had a serious health scare, either diabetes diagnosis or impaired kidney function. Hamber even did a video where she displayed a "sugar free" dessert monstrosity and said if was because Becky couldn't eat sugar.

That's when Becky started dropping weight fast, and noticeably got thinner. She was looking so much healthier and her skin tone was visibly better color.

But then she gave up for some reason and blew up to whale size again.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Would a junkie skip appointments with their dealer to buy smack?

There were rumors that she'd had a serious health scare, either diabetes diagnosis or impaired kidney function. Hamber even did a video where she displayed a "sugar free" dessert monstrosity and said if was because Becky couldn't eat sugar.

That's when Becky started dropping weight fast, and noticeably got thinner. She was looking so much healthier and her skin tone was visibly better color.

I think Eric and Ricky were probably major contributors in Becky's initial weight loss - as in, being proper friends and giving Becky support/encouragement to stick with the diet that her doctor may have put her on; which came to an abrupt end when ALR and Becky moved out. With the lack of support system (seriously - have we seen the boys since the girls moved out on their own?) and ALR's own terrible eating habits and lack of interest in seeking professional help to get on track, it makes sense that Becky would balloon right back up.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
have we seen the boys since the girls moved out on their own?
Yeah, and Eric's gained quite a bit of weight.
F9F80CF2-37B8-4A57-84A8-852E59ED937E-.png
She gave up because she was only on the diet for medical reasons and she wanted to go back to eating and drinking however she pleased. Most fatties do this, it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1884021

She gave up because she was only on the diet for medical reasons and she wanted to go back to eating and drinking however she pleased. Most fatties do this, it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Not to mention No Neck Beck is attached like an itchy barnacle to the blubbery underside that is Amberlard. When you're with someone like AL, your chances of losing weight become nil.

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1884021

They always remind me of the gay henchmen from Diamonds are forever
kiddwint.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: