Amberlynn Engagagement and Wedding Planning Megathread 1/14/2021 - For all pre-wedding wedding talk

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2021
Agreed. Zooming in on the stone, it looks blue compared to the metal. A tell tale sign of CZ is a flat, blue look. Diamond and even moissanite (which she’s probably too dumb to be aware of) both have a “warmer” color unless they’re D grade, or colorless. Colorless is neutral and also way more expensive.

I’m with you, she’s definitely ballin’ on a budget. And that would be fine if she would admit as much. There’s nothing wrong with ethical diamond alternatives or silver as a setting. Unfortunately, I can see her trying to pass this off as “real”.
This whole wedding arc has made me happier than I can say, I really hope it’s true as we are in for some good times ahead! Amber is only reliable in her unreliability, I wonder how she feels knowing her ‘privacy’ is once again all over the internet. I expect she’s pretty pleased.

And I’m pleased for you @mythical mother. Am so enjoying your jewellery posts, this is a great day for kiwis everywhere!

That tacky ring was definitely chosen by Ambeast. It's exactly what an 8 year old child would chose to play dress up as a fairytale princess. No-neck was under orders to buy it from only the most bespoke, select, high end store... so only WOMMART fits the bill. I wonder when Big AL will start her wedding diet? Gotta be down to a dainty 550 elbees for HER big day.
I think Density & Fridge are due to get married on 5th June this year, so Big AL needs something to get the spotlight back on her. Perhaps a double wedding, will Big AL paying for it all? I can see it now... Big AL barking orders so she's standing next to Density in the wedding PITCHERS.
That is also around the time that their 1 year at The Henry is up. If they have a yearly safety check/inspection, they will probably end up getting industrial cleaners in beforehand or end up getting kicked out of that sty.
Looks like being a stressful time for our dainty GORL....

Last edited:
I give it two days before that ring ends up in a ring shaming group.
I'd bet my bottom dollar it's there already. The exceptional haydurs of Facebook move fast.
She, (wait for it), can easily guarantee she never has to be actually like... MARRIED by announcing she won't set a wedding date until she loses X amount of weight. And of course, coof limits what she do for a wedding unless she flat out plans to wait until after the pandemic.
She's easily her highest weight, and still instructed Necky to propose. I don't reckon Amber and shame have met. Pretty sure the wedding will go ahead. A whole day dedicated to the bride? That's right up this narcissists street! I reckon she'll get down the church aisle the same way she does Wommart aisles..
4a04cce600483f58ac68fcc0afeee492.jpg
I’m with you, she’s definitely ballin’ on a budget. And that would be fine if she would admit as much. There’s nothing wrong with ethical diamond alternatives or silver as a setting. Unfortunately, I can see her trying to pass this off as “real”.
Ballin' on a budget, that's absolutely ALR, bang on. Your posts have been very informative, you obviously know your shit. Pointing out the different styles possible really draws attention to how similar her ring is to Destiny's. A fuck you, much?
20210114_123622.jpg
This is the most entertaining thing to happen in the Amberverse in ages. It's a fucking low bar, though.

A bunch of diamond chips aggregated to look like 1, larger stone - tacky. At least that's what it looks like. Same chips on the band part - yuck.

Now Amber can add a layer to her LARPing as adult; she's engaged!

This should spur a frenzied spate of journal buying. After all she needs journals to menu plan for various parties, plan the parties themselves, wedding gift wish lists, etc.

She, (wait for it), can easily guarantee she never has to be actually like... MARRIED by announcing she won't set a wedding date until she loses X amount of weight. And of course, coof limits what she do for a wedding unless she flat out plans to wait until after the pandemic.
I bet its not even diamonds tbh. Claire's doesn't even sell diamonds. Its big and tacky that's for sure. Come to think of it, it suits her being a Big n tacky lump herself!

You ain’t wrong:
View attachment 1846774
Screenshot_20210114-132942_Samsung Internet.jpg

I posted it on the general chat too but I feel it’s pretty relevant too tbh.

This was posted in one of those dumbo Haydur FB groups. The caps look pretty legit and there’s 200 comments and nobody is denying it. If there’s any kiwis that are friends with either amber or Becks on FB they would be able to definantky confirm buuut

View attachment 1846711
View attachment 1846712
Kentucky’s finest are engaged y’all
Lol, Amber got a power ring. May she hypnotize Becky into midnight drives to Wal-mart and Kroger for years to come.

Who will be her bridesmaids? It's going to be a wedding filled with some of the most unattractive people to ever exist. Will Fatty have Dana and Rafe squeeze in a unflattering dress she specifically chose to make them look fat and gross? I hope so.

Maybe we'll get a bonus Dusty in some atrocious girl-boy suit, I imagine the wedding photos will consist of mostly Moon Face McGee with some crazy thick lashes and a side of subtle shots of her staring longingly at her ACTUAL true love.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
If they end up getting married, (hah!), I hope they've thought through the legal & other ramifications. Becky becomes Amber's next of kin & the person who makes medical decisions should Amber become incapacitated. It goes the other way as well.

Health insurance - Amber may not think it's a necessary expense but what about Becky?

I’m guessing a troll. That ring is garbage and a bad fake. If Becky really wanted to buy her bling she could have spent a couple hundred on a good fake or a real gemstone.

Sometimes their trashy levels amaze me. They spend more on their 4 times a week Target trips than on an engagement ring.