Amberlynn Is Heavier Than... - Good idea SweetDee

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Already angry about Christmas songs
kiwifarms.net
So I guess I wasn't exaggerating to my friends when I told them that Hamberlynn has enough blubber on her to keep a very large inuit tribe happy for the next 35 generations.
Not by much! My extended family and I bought a bison's worth of meat for freezing last year and donated some of it. There were 3 nuclear families of 2-6 people, and only the family of 6 finished their portion 4 months later.

Now, Amber wouldn't be suitable for human consumption, but that gives you an idea of how long her body could sustain other people.

THOTHunterAlice

goth waifus >>>>> other waifus
kiwifarms.net
Not by much! My extended family and I bought a bison's worth of meat for freezing last year and donated some of it. There were 3 nuclear families of 2-6 people, and only the family of 6 finished their portion 4 months later.

Now, Amber wouldn't be suitable for human consumption, but that gives you an idea of how long her body could sustain other people.
Then let's find a ship big enough to fit her and send her up to Alaska.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
While she does not, in fact, weigh more than an ambulance (most come in between 10,000 and 14,000 lbs), there's plenty of heavy-duty medical equipment she weighs more than:

Electric bariatric bed - 312 lbs.
Overhead X-ray assembly - 400 lbs
Ultrasound Machine (non-portable) - 500 lbs
And more than 11 heavy-duty manual wheelchairs, which clock in at 50 lbs each.

THOTHunterAlice

goth waifus >>>>> other waifus
kiwifarms.net
While she does not, in fact, weigh more than an ambulance (most come in between 10,000 and 14,000 lbs), there's plenty of heavy-duty medical equipment she weighs more than:

Electric bariatric bed - 312 lbs.
Overhead X-ray assembly - 400 lbs
Ultrasound Machine (non-portable) - 500 lbs
And more than 11 heavy-duty manual wheelchairs, which clock in at 50 lbs each.
Sweet merciful Jesus, if she weighs more than equipment that nurses and paramedics have to lift- then I feel really fucking bad for the poor paramedics and nurses who'll have to lift her when she collapses and can't get up because of how massive she is, and the mortician and cremator that will have to deal with her bloated corpse.

Side note and fun fact: if you are morbidly or super obese, cremators will have to cut your body parts into pieces and put the pieces one at a time inside the crematory (the actual burning typically takes around a few hours) to prevent a grease fire. :)

Mesh Gear Fox

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Side note and fun fact: if you are morbidly or super obese, cremators will have to cut your body parts into pieces and put the pieces one at a time inside the crematory
That isn't true. If a body is too fat for the funeral home's ovens they take it to either a zoo or veterinary teaching hospital to use those incinerators for huge animals.
In the state of Ohio, both of those things are illegal; it's considered desecration of a body. Had a situation at work with a death fat once and we came up with those two options, only to be told that neither was possible. The guy really wanted to be cremated, but no facilites in the state (or the surrounding states for that matter) had a retort that could torch a 600 pound body. The family just had to settle for burial in an enormous casket.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
In the state of Ohio, both of those things are illegal; it's considered desecration of a body. Had a situation at work with a death fat once and we came up with those two options, only to be told that neither was possible. The guy really wanted to be cremated, but no facilites in the state (or the surrounding states for that matter) had a retort that could torch a 600 pound body. The family just had to settle for burial in an enormous casket.
That law really makes no sense to me. Deathfats desecrate their bodies every day by pumping themselves full of lard and high fructose corn syrup, but somehow after they've died medical professionals aren't allowed to do what they have to in order to fulfill the wishes of the deceased?

bev

kiwifarms.net
That law really makes no sense to me. Deathfats desecrate their bodies every day by pumping themselves full of lard and high fructose corn syrup, but somehow after they've died medical professionals aren't allowed to do what they have to in order to fulfill the wishes of the deceased?
You'd be surprised by how predominant of a role religion+religious beliefs still play in state legislation. It doesn't have to make sense in contemporary society if it did at some point in the past. Besides, the $tate doe$n't give a $hit about an individual'$ wishe$, e$pecially if they're dead.

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
Side note and fun fact: if you are morbidly or super obese, cremators will have to cut your body parts into pieces and put the pieces one at a time inside the crematory (the actual burning typically takes around a few hours) to prevent a grease fire. :)
I can just picture an elderly married couple on the graveyard as Amber is being cremated and the wife going "Honey, did you take some bacon from today's breakfast with you?" as the odor of Amber's massive corpse fills the graveyard lmao

Diet Coke 4 Life

kiwifarms.net
On the topic of marine life, she weighs more than:

a dwarf sperm whale (400 lbs)
3 baiji whales (180 lbs each)
a male giant squid (while they're 33 feet long, they're only 440 lbs)
monk seals (440 to 490 lbs, depending if you're going Hawaiian or Caribbean)
Atlantic blue marlin... make that times two (210 lbs each)
pygmy killer whales (370 lbs)
southern bluefin tuna (320 lbs)
great hammerhead shark (500 lbs)

Diet Coke 4 Life

kiwifarms.net
Double post, yes, but that's because this thread hasn't been bumped in a bit.

Since the fridge has reappeared in our gorl's vids, I decided to throw this tidbit out there:

Amberlynn weighs more than Samsung's largest refrigerator. The might 28 cu. ft. 4-Door French Door Refrigerator, made with fingerprint resistant stainless steel. It comes in at a mighty 374 pounds.

So yes, she weighs as the huge Samsung fridge. PLUS a Whirlpool 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator made with fingerprint resistant stainless steel, that weighs 173 pounds.

Gorl weighs more than 2 refrigerators combined. Let's let that sink in.

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net
Double post, yes, but that's because this thread hasn't been bumped in a bit.

Since the fridge has reappeared in our gorl's vids, I decided to throw this tidbit out there:

Amberlynn weighs more than Samsung's largest refrigerator. The might 28 cu. ft. 4-Door French Door Refrigerator, made with fingerprint resistant stainless steel. It comes in at a mighty 374 pounds.

So yes, she weighs as the huge Samsung fridge. PLUS a Whirlpool 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator made with fingerprint resistant stainless steel, that weighs 173 pounds.

Gorl weighs more than 2 refrigerators combined. Let's let that sink in.
She can fit more food in her too.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino