Amberlynn Is Heavier Than... - Good idea SweetDee

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
I know it's double posting, but what the hell. The thread can use some bumping.

May have been at a zoo lately. May have seen some rather large animals. May have had some fun looking shit up. So in the interest of presenting new information, I looked up some critters we've yet to compare her to.

Amber is heavier than:
Giant Panda x2 (220 lbs each)
Bornean Orangutan x2 (these are the larger orangutans, and they also come in at 220 lbs each)
Ostrich x2 (males are 250 lbs each)
And most impressively, she's larger than the Malayan Tapir, which is renown for having massive penises as well as being massive creatures at 550 lbs.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Speculating here.
She would be seriously screwed if she had to have emergency surgery or any type of surgery.
They'd have to move her from one bed onto another in the OR.
How in the hell would they do it?
It would take a bunch of strong people.

kiwifarms.net
Speculating here.
She would be seriously screwed if she had to have emergency surgery or any type of surgery.
They'd have to move her from one bed onto another in the OR.
How in the hell would they do it?
It would take a bunch of strong people.
I doubt very much any surgery would be happening, because the anesthesiologist would refuse to sedate her. People that size often don't wake up.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino