Amberlynn ; Not that bad a person - She's not really that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetra

Shipgirl Extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what you fat fucking losers, I am so sick and tired of your shit. Day in and day out you piss away time bullying a poor girl who is only slightly overweight. Wasting time in your moms basement covered in cheeto crumbs, while the floor is littered with empty mt dew bottles. And here you are bullying this woman who has done you nothing wrong. "oh so funni I'm gonna load up kiwifarms and talk garbage about sexy amberlynn, who btw, anyone would have sex with. especially me. So next time you laugh so hard your neckbeard starts to jiggle, remember that theres a person you're bullying. It's time to end this dreaded board and let amberlynn live in peace and quiet, God bless those thighs man.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
You know what you fat fucking losers, I am so sick and tired of your shit. Day in and day out you piss away time bullying a poor girl who is only slightly overweight. Wasting time in your moms basement covered in cheeto crumbs, while the floor is littered with empty mt dew bottles. And here you are bullying this woman who has done you nothing wrong. "oh so funni I'm gonna load up kiwifarms and talk garbage about sexy amberlynn, who btw, anyone would have sex with. especially me. So next time you laugh so hard your neckbeard starts to jiggle, remember that theres a person you're bullying. It's time to end this dreaded board and let amberlynn live in peace and quiet, God bless those thighs man.
Mmmmm, I do love Mt. Dew. Mom's making tendies. Want to come over?

vodka

Kiwi Farms' Liquor Of Choice™
kiwifarms.net
You know, Amberlynn just wants to share her love of food with people through youtube, I don't see why everyone has to be so mean-spirited and keep putting her down but to be honest I'm getting the impression that a lot of people here are just as overweight and jealous they don't have the confidence and business sense to do what Amber does.

Dr. Studman M.D.

Doctor of Thugecology
kiwifarms.net
Fuck you, I only drink Surge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None