Amberlynn Reid Boycott 04/09 -

Zika Virus

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else heard about the Amberlynn Reid boycott happening on April 9, 2019 (next Tuesday). On that day, people are mass unsubscribing from her channel and not giving her any views. I found out about it from Pam Talks, but haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere.

What are your thoughts? Will you participate in the boycott?

I'm kind of meh about it because I use AdBlock anyway, but I think it's a good idea. (sike lol)

EDIT:
Ok, so apparently the boycott is happening today? As of right now, AL has lost 700 subscribers according to Social Blade. Here is a link to AL's. Real-Time Subscriber count (click here)

Last edited by a moderator:

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meh. I'm not subscribed and rarely sit through her videos anyway (love the farmers who recap), and have an ad blocker when I do watch.

People are weird. Don't watch her if you don't want to contribute to her income, but trying to organize some kind of group effort to punish her is dumb IMO. Besides, if people chase her off of YouTube we lose a cow!

Zika Virus

kiwifarms.net
Meh. I'm not subscribed and rarely sit through her videos anyway (love the farmers who recap), and have an ad blocker when I do watch.

People are weird. Don't watch her if you don't want to contribute to her income, but trying to organize some kind of group effort to punish her is dumb IMO. Besides, if people chase her off of YouTube we lose a cow!
I think their logic is that by unsubscribing it will motivate AL to upload better content, but they're probably being too optimistic lol. I don't think she's leaving YT anytime soon as long as those AdSense cheques keep coming in.

DaintyHoleJR

New Account. Old Member.
kiwifarms.net
They already are. Go look at SocialBlade

Edit so I don't double post: This is stupid. Funny to watch the numbers go down.. but it won't stop her. The numbers will rise again. I am hoping for a Younow though... I know. Optimistic.

• Thunk-Provoking
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Phalanx and C3PBRO

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I think their logic is that by unsubscribing it will motivate AL to upload better content
Their logic is flawed. Nothing is going to motivate her to upload better content, she's already making good money putting out low effort garbage.
View attachment 713440
(taken from Pam's comments)

This is........ (:_(
Is it really that hard to just stop watching instead of tipping the damn cow?

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Is it really that hard to just stop watching instead of tipping the damn cow?
Its pathetic because they dont even care about her, is HXMBER the group that's like 6 or 7 people on one account? They transparently only care about their own fame and getting attention and their name out, like what would this campaign do? Nobody is going to care, 1 in 3 people in the US are obese. Morbid obesity is different but, people know fat people are out there and will be fat with or without youtube.

These people are actually more gluttonous for drama and attention is than Amber is for food. This is like the third or fourth time theyve tried to get more recognition and attention or a wider audience, and it never works because most people dont care and Amber is a pretty small channel.

Bliss

kiwifarms.net
Oh so that's what's happening. I saw the Mustbepear parody account mentioning a loss in subs and checked socialblade. Apparently people have been unsubscribing since yesterday. But what/who prompted this?

As for my opinion, I think it's fucking stupid because it can't possibly accomplish anything
Why can nobody read socialblade? Amber has been gaining subs every month. People just see the red arrow next to 5000 subs and assume it means she lost 5000 subs.

This month she gained 5,000 subs, but the previous month she gained 10,000 subs. That's why it shows a loss of 50% with 5000 subs, it means she is gaining less subs. Still gaining though, like with everything about Amber

Zika Virus

kiwifarms.net
Why can nobody read socialblade? Amber has been gaining subs every month. People just see the red arrow next to 5000 subs and assume it means she lost 5000 subs.

This month she gained 5,000 subs, but the previous month she gained 10,000 subs. That's why it shows a loss of 50% with 5000 subs, it means she is gaining less subs. Still gaining though, like with everything about Amber
Scroll down for daily stats.

• Agree
Reactions: Damaged Goods

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
In the last week we've gotten haydur comment reactions, candid looks at her lump of a body in fresh tarps, a gross mukbang, twitter sass and even a chimpout about how obsessed people are with her weight. Sure, we're not at peak Amberlynn but there's content, why are these exceptional individuals trying to manufacture more? They're only going to look stupid when nothing happens and nobody cares.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino