Amberlynn Reid Boycott 04/09 -

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
Ok yes there are some people that will keep watching and clicking on her videos directly...but for those who see through her bullshit and secretly want her to get her shit together, we have to do this collectively. I've been a stripper, a salesperson, and a waitress... but eating myself into an early grave and trolling people on the internet are not things I would do..she's making a mockery out of herself for a living. She deserves better.
She deserves nothing but a swift kick in her planet sized ass.
She is a lazy, good for nothing, lying, using and abusing POS.
Fuck there should be a country song wrote about her.

ThatGayElfFromDragonAge

Meh
kiwifarms.net
Let's say hypothetically she deserves better... Ok? And? She could choose better at literally any moment. She chooses every day instead to eat herself into an early grave while being as cunty as possible about it.

Are we catty bitches who mock her? Yup. We didn't decide to turn her life into a freakshow, though. That was her decision.

Collectively or not, we can't make better choices for her. If you really think a goofy boycott is going to snap her into shape you clearly have missed out on the many "epiphany" videos she's done.
Catty "bitches?" Please do not misgender me. It is tantamount to literal murder. I dont want to have to call my lawyer. ?

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Things have been so boring lately, I think people were just waiting for an excuse to unsubscribe.
That's pathetic, really. If someone wants to unsubscribe from a channel, they should do it. There's no need to wait for an actual reason for it.
But on the other hand, it's obvious that many of these people just want to punish Hamberlynn (or goad her into doing something even more exceptional than her usual schtick).
They want her to grovel. They want her crying, self-flagellating, humbling herself, being a good gorl eating dainty portions of whatever foods they've deemed moral for her to eat.

TBH those types make me hope Amber triples down on being a cunt and doing whatever the fuck she wants.

DaintyHoleJR

New Account. Old Member.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, the only reason I would like the boycott to succeed is so we can get more dramatic entertainment. Like a snapchat meltdown, a video where she shows her legs, or a drunk younow rant. I don't truly care if it does or doesn't succeed, and I sure as fuck don't care if it makes her change for the better. If it does (lol no), great. If it doesn't, also great.

So long as this doesn't become an obnoxious spamfest of "don't watch Amberlynn. unsub" on nearly every platform tied to her....sigh (it will).

I don't think it will be a success though, at least not when it comes to views dropping too.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
For those that think this boycott is slowing, I offer an alternative theory based on some comments I've been reading. Our Gorl might be trying to slow the hemorrhage by buying subs! Saw this comment under Shivvy's latest video:

jen branam
8 hours ago
I was preparing to grab a screenshot of when she got to 117,999 subs..at 1138p EST, was at 118, 005 and I was refreshing every 10 seconds or so..all of a sudden, I refreshed and she had 118, 799 subs. She bought subs. I went to her live count on social blade and it shows the spike as well, pathetic. I commented calling her out on her bullshit and within seconds, someone without a real profile pic commented that you can't buy subs. Lmao! Probably her. You most definitely can.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
For those that think this boycott is slowing, I offer an alternative theory based on some comments I've been reading. Our Gorl might be trying to slow the hemorrhage by buying subs! Saw this comment under Shivvy's latest video:
jen branam8 hours ago
I was preparing to grab a screenshot of when she got to 117,999 subs..at 1138p EST, was at 118, 005 and I was refreshing every 10 seconds or so..all of a sudden, I refreshed and she had 118, 799 subs. She bought subs. I went to her live count on social blade and it shows the spike as well, pathetic. I commented calling her out on her bullshit and within seconds, someone without a real profile pic commented that you can't buy subs. Lmao! Probably her. You most definitely can.
I saw people saying this in the live subscriber count feed, but I don't believe it. First of all, I have been autistically checking her numbers every hour, and did not see a 700 spike upward (I did see a couple of sudden spikes downward though) I would have noticed it, I think. However, it is possible I missed it.

Insofar as there are spikes in any direction, the answer is very simple: YouTube's API isn't always consistent; just like anything on the internet, it is affected by bandwidth. Sometimes it falls behind, and then it will catch up and the numbers will jerk up or down.

I very strongly doubt she is buying subscribers. And people are too quick to accuse people of being sockpuppets; they are almost always wrong.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I saw people saying this in the live subscriber count feed, but I don't believe it. First of all, I have been autistically checking her numbers every hour, and did not see a 700 spike upward (I did see a couple of sudden spikes downward though) I would have noticed it, I think. However, it is possible I missed it.

Insofar as there are spikes in any direction, the answer is very simple: YouTube's API isn't always consistent; just like anything on the internet, it is affected by bandwidth. Sometimes it falls behind, and then it will catch up and the numbers will jerk up or down.

I very strongly doubt she is buying subscribers. And people are too quick to accuse people of being sockpuppets; they are almost always wrong.
You might be right, but Amber isn't the kind of person who seems above this level of manipulation. I think perception counts for a lot and if the perception is that her channel is tanking, it's likely to create more momentum and encourage more people to jump on board the Fuck You train! Maybe those same people lose interest in participating if it seems like the loss of their sub wouldn't make an appreciable difference. I don't know. Psychologically, it seems smart to stop the bleeding if she can. She's got the ego and The Means to do so. But I'm no expert in these things, and your theory is just as likely! ?

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
You might be right, but Amber isn't the kind of person who seems above this level of manipulation. I think perception counts for a lot and if the perception is that her channel is tanking, it's likely to create more momentum and encourage more people to jump on board the Fuck You train! Maybe those same people lose interest in participating if it seems like the loss of their sub wouldn't make an appreciable difference. I don't know. Psychologically, it seems smart to stop the bleeding if she can. She's got the ego and The Means to do so. But I'm no expert in these things, and your theory is just as likely! ?
She may be manipulative, but she would need a credit card or at least Paypal to pull it off, and I don't think she has either. (I acknowledge that Becky could use hers) And why buy 700 when she was down 11,000? It just doesn't make sense.

In addition, buying subscribers does not result in instantaneous subscribers. Most services offering subscribers for sale say that it takes 3-7 days to get them; they each must be added manually. So if she bought some during this crash, most would not have subscribed yet.

I never believe internet gossip unless I see hard evidence. In this case, the evidence is very flimsy at best.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Sometimes there's a spike due to various factors. I don't think our gorl is mentally / physically equipped to sit on pc and buy subs.

However it's also entirely possible some ambaby of her bought subs to her channel

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Hamber bought subs before, right?

So why not again? Also these days I strongly suspect there is near instant delivery. It wouldn't be hard to do. It's just entering a URL and hitting a button. I'm positive some sites have an instant add option some where out there. So there is that.

The nice and rounded number is what sticks out here. 1000. Subsellers work in nice rounded numbers. Youtube wouldn't update in a rounded number for showing who left. It shows them as they leave.

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's not above manipulating the numbers by buying subs and views, but it's a two-edged sword.
Paid subs have a tendency to lack engagement and this can push your channel further down in YT or Google search. Paid views can trigger a similar problem by lack of viewing time, retention, and engagement. So there can be an advantage if done correctly but there can also be a downside.

Unsub if you want, but viewing and not engaging in any way will also cause her problems eventually because Youtube notices that. In other words, do not like, dislike or comment. at all.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
jen branam8 hours ago
Regarding this specific YouTube comment, lol no. They are smoking crack and I want some. Amber has yet to drop below 118K subs, and certainly doesn't seem to have done so at 11:38 EST and then spiked back up. This is the kind of shit that makes me refer to large swaths of her viewers as a pack of drama jackals. Why make up something anyone can check? Why did this dumb commenter make up a story about how they were autistically obsessing over the number 118K? Just :cringe:

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Regarding this specific YouTube comment, lol no. They are smoking crack and I want some. Amber has yet to drop below 118K subs, and certainly doesn't seem to have done so at 11:38 EST and then spiked back up. This is the kind of shit that makes me refer to large swaths of her viewers as a pack of drama jackals. Why make up something anyone can check? Why did this dumb commenter make up a story about how they were autistically obsessing over the number 118K? Just :cringe:
View attachment 717513
I mean, good on you for the due diligence, but let's not pretend we're any less autistic for discussing this in a forum dedicated to the subject. lol If the end result is that she lost 11,590 subscribers (thanks, @Dutch Courage) and was forced to feign humility for a nanosecond, then I'd say it succeeded at something. This bitch knows who butters her bread now, and that's good enough for me. When's the last time she's been this accommodating and responsive to her audience? Interesting how drastically her attitude flipped. She thought she was too big to fail.

(I mean, she's big and she fails, but you get the point)

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
I mean, good on you for the due diligence, but let's not pretend we're any less autistic for discussing this in a forum dedicated to the subject. lol If the end result is that she lost 11,590 subscribers (thanks, @Dutch Courage) and was forced to feign humility for a nanosecond, then I'd say it succeeded at something. This bitch knows who butters her bread now, and that's good enough for me. When's the last time she's been this accommodating and responsive to her audience? Interesting how drastically her attitude flipped. She thought she was too big to fail.

(I mean, she's big and she fails, but you get the point)
Not to belittle anyone who checks her subcount, that was just the dumbest part of this YouTube commenter's made-up story to me. Like what is so significant about the number 118K that they were refreshing every 10 seconds? lol

I tend not to believe accusations of 'sub buying' unless there is pretty cut and dry evidence, and even then you still don't have direct evidence of who the purchaser was.

I've noticed that one of the favorite accusations in general for people following YouTube drama only on YouTube is that of 'buying subs'. Like, 'Hahaha they're losing popularity and they want to be popular so bad they are paying for fake popularity, what a loser.' It's like the internet equivalent of someones parents paying people to hang out with them. A lot of YouTube commenters wont actually care if it's true either, they just want something to gossip and cackle about, so I'm generally pretty disinclined to believe an accusation of someone 'buying subs'.

I've seen lots of YouTube commenters just saying about random YouTubers, 'LMAO She's BUYING Subs! Hahaha!' and when asked what the evidence is they say, 'I don't have any evidence, but she totally is!' or even, 'Her subcount is way higher than I think it sould be after what she just did! She's clearly buying subs!'

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino