Amberlynn Reid Boycott 04/09 -

Zika Virus

kiwifarms.net
11,590 is close to 9% of Amberlynn's audience gone, which is pretty impressive. To compare, Laura Lee went from 5,000,000 subs to 4,500,000 (a 10% loss).

I wonder if the momentum will pick up again on April 9 (the original proposed date for the boycott).

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr Foster

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
So wait, you find it hard to believe some one would spam refresh and keep checking things constantly?

We're on a forum that borderlines weaponized autism at times. Yah, I can easily believe some one was refreshing constantly for the lolz.

I hope she fucks up again before the 9th and we see more exodus.

<And to prove people can be really fucking autistic about shit. Let us not remember a god damn message board on 4chan managed to get a terrorist camp blown up. I stopped disbelieving in the OCDness of these places a long time ago>

HurriedBeanbag

Chicken fucking tendies
kiwifarms.net
So how are all of you supposed to choreograph this? I'm not seeing much momentum this morning in amberlynn stock.

If shes smart she wont post a video today to deny you all a platform to congregate.

Ya'll gonna get cucked.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
So how are all of you supposed to choreograph this? I'm not seeing much momentum this morning in amberlynn stock.

If shes smart she wont post a video today to deny you all a platform to congregate.

Ya'll gonna get cucked.
It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I've never been a sub, never will and I use ad block. I don't know who the exceptional fucks are that still throw money her way when there are so many other options to watch her non-content, but I really don't care. I just love watching her feeble mind scramble. Our gorl is not good at PR or damage control and this is when she's at her most amusing.

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
It seems like losing these subs has stressed her out more than being 600 elbees ever has and wow if that's not a testament to how fucked she is, I don't know what is.
She's a food and shopping addict and the idea of less money to indulge those addictions is really terrifying to her. Plus she has a foster kid mentality with major fear of abandonment. Triggered the hell out of her.

Still not enough to smarten up and get inpatient treatment or health insurance or show her laygs to a doctor or anything though.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino