Amberlynn Reid enjoys Pasta -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

Edit: If you're wondering, 32 bites and 4 goes at the cola to deplete the can entirely. My rules for the cuts were loosely to start at when she stopped talking or opened her mouth to eat (whichever came later), and to cut at when her fork hit the plate, punctured food, or when she started talking again (whichever came first). If she said something ironic before eating I'd keep that.

Last edited:

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Great edit.
"I feel like if I sat here and ate super slow, this video would be three hours long"
She has to be eating that fast when the camera is off. No way does she ever eat slow what we saw has to be the slowest she eats. Prolly tranced out staring at her laptop. I don't get how she could stand being home all day long doing nothing, Im shocked she doesnt sleep half the day away.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: PropaGONDA

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
I watched this and was amazed how the pasta pile didn't really seen to get any smaller until the very end. Like a goddamn magic trick.

Also what kind of savage shoves a whole meatball into their mouth. Never change Amber!

• Feels
Reactions: PropaGONDA
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino