Amberlynn Reid enjoys Pasta -

ThePlagueTND

kiwifarms.net
So many questions. Where the fuck is this? Is she outside? if so, why is there jewelry outside?

If she's inside why is there wood paneling on the wall? Why is the traffic so loud? Is a window open?

Who is she talking to? Us? Who edits around bites?

I know next to nothing about Amberlynn outside a few videos but her videos are hypnotizing. They are utterly pointless but I will watch them to the end. And it just ends. ".....this video would be like 3 hrs long..." END!.....okay.

Xarpho

kiwifarms.net
I usually listen to streams in the car, and in a way I'm kind of glad I didn't see Amber shovel down pasta from a serving dish and what appear to be microwaved meatballs, nor having to look at her face, which at this point is almost as wide as it is tall.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Does she have any personality of her own? Didn't she say another YT'r liked it that way, and that she, herself, is a 'dry girl', but we've seen her loving sauced foods, including pasta, many times. You can tell from the video, she wasn't thrilled with what she was eating, just pleased with how much of it she was consuming. That's a huge portion.

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like she doesn't take time to prepare her food. She just cooks whatever she can before eating them. I'm convinced the joy of eating is more important to her than actually preparing the food to make it presentable and enjoyable first.
The only thing that helps me commiserate with the plight of the incredibly fat is that I fucked up my back once and it was hard to stand up for any length of time to cook anything in-depth recipe wise. It wouldn't surprise me if she just got tired of standing and just boiled some penne and nuked some meatballs that she bought prepackaged at the store. They even have pasta in pouches that you can microwave for 60 seconds and it's ready. I'm also willing to bet that those noodles are slathered with a hefty, yet unseen amount of butter.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
And speed up the pasta eating process further reducing the need to chew? I think our gorl is doing ok dry.
She does the same thing with rice too. In her crunchy foods mukbang, she was eating plain white rice (not as odd as dry pasta, but most people I know want a bit more flavor added to it from things like vegetables, eggs, soy sauce, etc.). Like with pasta, her spoonfuls of rice are insane. As most have said in this thread already, it’s probably because she likes the sensations of feeling full and having food in her mouth. Those things seem primary to Al before taste.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
She is so much easier on the ears when she is just shoveling in food with all conversation removed. It is eerie how silent it is; I never quite realized how much she chatters away until I saw this edit. Nice job, Null!

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
Well joke's on you all because Al just started a limited carb diet and she's totally going to stick to it this time.
She’ll stick to low carb like she stuck to Optavia

That being said, what will Al choose to relapse with when the low carb saga ends? I’m thinking she’ll choose a giant plate of rice.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’ll stick to low carb like she stuck to Optavia

That being said, what will Al choose to relapse with when the low carb saga ends? I’m thinking she’ll choose a giant plate of rice.
FRIED RICE AND LAYS POTATO CHIPS MUKBANG!!!! 24MAR19

"hey guise, apparently low carb doesn't work for me booboo sOoOoOoOoOoOoOo" (sounds of a chip bag being opened just off camera)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino