• "when I get a job ill pay the person who gets kiwi far.ms off the the website and maybe murder null"

Trainwreck Amberlynn Reid & Friends500lb Vlogger , Liar ,Leech. Mooch, Drama Queen

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
?

Who weighs more: Amberlynn or Amy Slaton?

1. Amberlynn

209 vote(s)
    42.3%
  2. Amy Slaton

228 vote(s)
    46.2%
  3. A Clydesdale Horse

112 vote(s)
    22.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Amberlynn Reid
  1. Gosh...I really don't understand this people....

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    #4441 CoccoCandies, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Amberlynn & Co are fascinating to view, like witnessing an altered reality and not only due to her obsessional inate desire to fabricate every living moment of her existence but...

This probably will come across bad but I just don't understand the issue with who surrounds these people, especially the DD's. The image someone posted with the outside shot of them both sitting down shocked me, how can you claim to belong within a family framework etc and watch someone you love developing into such a sorry state of affairs

My family would never in a million years allow me or anyone in our family to put on weight to that degree and not address it and actively work on you to maintain a healthy physique. I'm not from America and in the country I reside being overweight is frowned upon so maybe that's why as countries are different I guess but I just don't get that if you love someone.. why the hell can you sit back and watch a slow suicide and it not upset you so much you do something to save that person

It's so damn tragic

• Powerlevel x 12
    • Disagree x 3
    • Dumb x 3
    • Autistic x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
    ObeseGeese

ObeseGeese Guest

kiwifarms.net
  3. These are "adult" women who don't live at home with their parents. They are responsible for their own eating habits. How are you going to force another adult to eat properly and exercise, especially when you don't live with them? Sure, their familes can nag them, but that rarely fixes the problem. If anything, it would probably just push them further away.

• Agree Agree x 15
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  4. Yes, it's a great idea that if someone makes legal choices that YOU don't like, YOU have the right to intervene and stop them. Cos we all need a nanny state and concern trolls instructing us on how to be good human beings.

• Winner x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Autistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Moochy Tex

Moochy Tex Guest

kiwifarms.net
  5. I've read the entire thread but i joined in late and this is the first time i've heard her say "gorl" and holy shit it is even more annoying and weird than i thought it would be.
    It sounds like fucked up what she was going to say and ended up gargling her words but i guess that's just how "quirky" girls say girl.

• Agree Agree x 2
    SargonthanyAkkatana

SargonthanyAkkatana shifty swede

kiwifarms.net
  6. I think you took it wrong.
    There are a ton of countries where obesity is seen in a harsher way, whether from family members or the outside world, where you can't find a job nor do you have any economic help because of it. I've seen cases in the USA with families who have tried to even legally intervene with anorexic people which obese people always say obesity it's the same, a psychological disease, that's maybe what the other person meant, no need to be aggressive. Things like that can happen, I'm not expressing my thoughts about it I just can't comprehend who act's like is falling from an apple tree.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    #4446 CoccoCandies, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 21, 2017 at 5:57 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  7. LMAO go back to bed. If I were 500 pounds I'd be glad if my family tried to save from an early death.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  8. :lol: leave it to Grandpa to tell it like it is

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Since YouTubers are making less money I wonder if AL is going to get another job. I'm thinking she will apply for disability which will take money away from people who actually need it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. From some comments under her videos and other youtubers it seems she's making basically nothing... I wonder with what she's living now... she clearly isn't shopping and eating out anymore which supports the fact but Idk...
    How much does she make on younow?

kiwifarms.net
  11. She gets a cut from the tips she makes. Unfortunately there are people out there giving her like $50 (at once!) tips, and when I used to watch her YouNows people would tip her at the minimum $10 upwards to $20, this was multiple people. For two hours she probably makes somewhere in the hundreds. :|

You can tell when she's strapped on cash because she'll sit and do nothing on YouNow multiple times a day, or consecutive days in a row. She actually doesn't care about talking to her "fans" because she doesn't even interact with them anyways.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    PropaGONDA

PropaGONDA "my favourite poet is myself"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

12. I can't believe people give her money

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I kind of want her to show us one of her Google adsense cheques...since she's still claiming to make around $4000 a month. Her social blade says she makes about $258-$4100 a month, which is such a wide range that we can't even assume how much she really does make.

I don't think she's really that affected by the ads on Youtube since her videos or titles don't contain things that would detour ads away from her channel. There's really close to no sexual/vulgar/restricted content on her channel.

With her YouNow and YouTube earnings, I do believe she makes enough to stay at home comfortably (as she is doing so currently).

Knowing Big AL she won't show how much she makes anyway so :ow:

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net

14. Are ya fuckin serious? Jesus motherfucking tap dancing Christ. Rediculous.

Maybe this is reaching, but I feel like these "fans" who love her so much they are willing to fork over cash just to get to "interact" with her on a sad level are the ones who are killing her. She'll never get a job and she'll never be forced to stop her constant feed for a few hours a day to focus on something else. She's going to be one of those people whos skin fuses to uphostery so hard that they can't be separated because they've literally turned into a couch, isn't she. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    AlineBawb

AlineBawb Guest

kiwifarms.net
  15. It's pretty depressing actually. She has limited to no interactions with her "fans". The only comments "thanks for watching" because that's all she cares about. She cares about the attention and money. That's it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Is she even monetizing her videos anymore? Only 1 of the past 4 I've watched of hers had an ad for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. It takes money from tax payers. If less people needed disability less money would be given into it.

kiwifarms.net
  18. That's very generalised. In America, being obese is frowned upon and known to be dangerous.
    Other countries with less obesity are just often better prepared to avoid obesity by different decisions from the goverment and offer more healthy resources. Like, more health education, healthier food for cheaper, towns with lots of areas for walking and bike riding just as an example. In America, food lobbies often dictate a higher scale of unhealthy food supply, healthy food is less accessible and there are less resources for healthy lifestyles (also just an example). It's much more systematic than an attitude of the people.
    In any country, you have groups of obese people that don't get it, are ignorant, flat out deny their health issues or gain against better knowledge, that's not a real difference but in America they are more enabled

• Agree Agree x 4
    Breadkin

Breadkin Pop pagan David Hasselhoff worship

kiwifarms.net
  19. It doesn't matter that she doesn't use clickbait or offensive content. I know multiple people who got the ads from their videos removed simply because. So unless AL shows us some proof we can't really say how much she exactly makes.

Btw, maybe I'm the only one, but I don't mind the fact that people are paying her. Knowing Big AL she doesn't save money so imagine her situation once her channels on YouNow and Youtube die out. She's so spoiled and entitled...is there like a home for morbidly obese people? I watched "My 600 lbs life" and those people usually have a family that takes care of them. But since AL doesn't have anyone, I wonder where she could go hmm..probably some kind of a hospital. How depressing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. She would prob do what she did before YouTube. Moving in with any "girlfriend" that would take her in, or in her own words become a u-haul lesbian.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.