• ”Nothing but Net!”

Amberlynn Reid General Discussion550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

?

Who would you sex if you really had to?

1. Amberlynn

6.2%
  2. Becky

21.2%
  3. I'd rather just eat a bullet

72.6%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Amberlynn Reid
  1. Well the knife thing must've been a total lie, because supposively her first job was selling Cut-co knives door to door. (something I've noticed a lot of foster kids end up doing, that and selling magazines, and chocolate bars.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 545

kiwifarms.net
  2. Amberlynn Reid and her mother are piles of garbage. Maybe the mother is reforming her life right now, but that is yet to be seen.

Until then, there is nothing but a history of manipulative junkie behavior behind bolth of them.

• Agree Agree x 26
    • Winner Winner x 3
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.net

3. I assume you are not from Canada. You are incorrect with this information at least based in my Countries laws & policies, not to be :powerlevel::powerlevel: but in Canada we don't really call them "mental health wards", we do have some Mental Health Centers, Crisis Units and Psych-wards for those who are in need of a short term stay for assessment of medications and diagnoses needs, if at high risk of themselves or others. They don't generally time your showers but they will do check up's and make sure u don't over do the time your showers up to 30 minutes but it is not a set policy with in government regulations, it can vary depending on each individual's situation and reasons/life situations, etc..

Also Amber just needs to like get major help, tho not sure what can help her, shes still so much in denial, it feels almost pointless at this point.

I am not sure

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. lol every psych ward I've been in REQUIRES you to shower at least once a day, and wear clean clothes. If you don't want to shower, you can't use any of the common rooms outside of meals and therapy.

All the wards I've been to let you bring (appropriate) clothing, or they provide scrubs. The last place I was at had a closet of donated clothes so you wouldn't have to wear scrubs if you didn't want to. In Ambers case.... none of that shit would fit her. Even in her teenaged years, she may have been too big for scrubs. Most hospitals don't carry over a 2-3 xl in normal departments.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 2
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm not sure that a hospital would have scrubs her size, even way back then she was really fat. Not all hospitals keep scrubs on hand, the ones that do tend to order large scrubs as a one size fits all type of deal.

sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm not going to :powerlevel: about how I know this but when someone is admitted to psychiatric intensive care (which is what psych wards are) you go into this tiny room and stand there naked and get checked (any bags you bring in will be thorougly searched as well, of course).

If you're a guy you will lift up your nutsack. And if you're a female you will lift up your breasts and gunt, if applicable. You will turn around and show your ass crack. We literally have to check to make sure you aren't smuggling in a tiny razor between one of your fat folds. This does apply to juveniles.

If someone was so unstable that they couldn't be trusted to shower even in a safe environment with nothing they could use to hurt themselves, that's the kind of person that would be kept in restraints. If anything, one is encouraged to shower and do their laundry because doing these things help people feel better, period.

e: to add, as I said the psych ward is an intestive care unit. They are trying to get people out of there as quickly as possible, to make room for more. It's unusual that someone would stay in the ward long enough that their lack of hygeine would become unbearable. If it's a longer-term program (or I guess a smaller market where there isn't as much demand on the hospital) there would probably be guidelines where you're required to not be a pig at the risk of being kicked out/sent back to the intensive care unit.

I don't know why I'm sperging about this but it's just fascinating the things she lies about.

• Informative Informative x 16
    • Agree Agree x 6
    #20346 SAVE TWINKIE!, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Honestly, every hospital is different. There's no universal rule for admittance into a psych unit, or how the units function. I've been to several, and I've never been strip searched. I've never had timed showers. I'll be frank, I didn't watch Hambers video about the psych ward so I don't really know what she goes into, but it may not be a lie just because it didn't vibe with what happened when you went to the hospital.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I agree with you. However, I'm struggling to imagine a psych unit where you aren't allowed to bathe. It doesn't make sense. I don't believe it.

• Agree Agree x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Oh yeah, that is 100% a lie. She may not have wanted to bathe because there could have been a communal aspect to it... that's my guess.

Amy Slaton admitted to being 359 pounds the other day. Even fucking Amy Slaton is smaller than Amber. And by quite a bit. I was honestly amazed.

• Informative Informative x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    #20349 Rabbit Bones, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2018
    Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. She‘s exactly 200 pounds lighter than Amber

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    DarkSydePundit

DarkSydePundit I‘m spooky uguuu~

kiwifarms.net
  11. I remember when that show came on, I wasn't going on the internet much at that point so I didn't really care but I remember thinking from the name and everything it was going to glorify obesity. But it's basically a televised version of AL? I guess I shouldn't be surprised there's something like that

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm pretty sure WWT has a thread in the Beauty Parlor. She's a complete cow.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. That attitude of "I'm the only sane one and I'm smarter than them all" is also prevalent in mental health.

It's very bizarre, but the patient/staff dynamic is very confrontational even for patients who have entered voluntarily. I heard the exact same thing from a friend and I couldn't really understand it but whether voluntary or not, anyone ill enough to end up on a psych ward (here, anyway) has lost any feeling of agency or control in their lives. I think its likely a defence mechanism to comfort themselves but, like so much to do with mental illness, its self-defeating. They think they're outwitting the staff somehow, but a) they're not and b) er.....why? Fucking let them help you and get out of this shithole seems like the sensible plan to me, but MH isn't that simple.

I don't believe a lot of Amber's schtick tho. It's too slick, it's a narrative, and there are none of the memory holes that would be normal. No way she'll know this but memory is a very plastic and friable thing and especially in extreme circumstances. It's a story and, whether conscious or not, she's filled in the gaps. And, being Amber, she's filled them in with a load of dramatics.

I'm not (for once!) going to declare she's lying because I think the basics of the story are true. Beyond that, it's impossible to tell what are conscious embellishments and what are subconscious memory fills. But this video irks me for another reason - she's so fucking lahdidah. Mental illness to hospitalisation level is serious, its terrifying for the afflicted and its widely misunderstood. This heffalump is blithely adding to the general misconceptions - for instance, IF she couldn't shower she would have been told, very clearly, why (no nurse available, extreme risk of self-harm, whatever.) But she just goes for the boogeyman drama, and anyone watching who is dealing with mental health issues could easily be scared off from asking for help.

Ps. @SAVE TWINKIE! It depends on the level of obs and restriction. Hospital engineers put as many safety-features in psych wards as they possibly can - no shower heads, break-away everything, moulded fixtures, no corners etc etc etc. But the determination of the acutely suicidal will find a way, and any source of water and towel - or even loo-roll - is all you need to attempt to drown yourself if determined enough. I don't believe her (at most, maybe high obs first 24 hours) but, in extremis, psychiatric hospitals may have to forbid showering. But in five days, they'll either observe bathing - there are translucent screens, usually - or, for the catatonic or oppositional, carry out bed-baths. As others have said, it differs from place to place and the age of the facility, but the dangers of bathrooms are well understood and managed. Just not by Big Al.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #20353 Tiny Clanger, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Sporky avatar activated.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. In the same post she says her mom deserves good she also says atleast you don't have an eating disorder. Doesn't AL blame her binge monster on her parents and childhood? Maybe AL is tricking her mom into following her rice and orange chicken diet so she also balloons to 550lbs. Like how Becky is gaining even though she doesn't have an eating disorder. It's revenge for the shitty childhood.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2

kiwifarms.net
  15. I love how in a post where she congratulates her mom and wishes her well she still has to insert her own pity party into it.

"EATING DISORDER! I HAVE AN EATING DISORDER! BEING A WHALE ISN'T MY FAULT IT'S AN EATING DISORDER!" However, she's not wrong. No one hits 600 pounds without disordered eating, she's just misdiagnosing herself with BED when she doesn't really display those behaviors. Allow me to settle in to my psychology armchair and presume that Amber's childhood experiences with addict parents is why she's so averse to calling herself a food addict even though it seems so so obvious to anyone watching. There's not a minute that goes by where she's not thinking about food. Even when talking about weight loss she's trying to work out a way to eat as much as possible and still lose. Unfortunately for Amber the laws of thermodynamics and CICO don't have loopholes.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  16. How long without any activity do we start to speculate that she's dead?

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I don't know, but she snapped a tit shot last night so she's alive currently

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Personally I think theres lies and truths in the video. Its Amber so I dont put it pass her to invent details. She said a lot of facts that are contrary to what you see in the movies (The clothes, blood being drawn early on, the showers. The thing about the showers is that they will not supply hygiene products either, someone would have to bring that for you from the outside). Amber isnt the type of person who would listen to someones story of being in a psych ward and retain the information in order to act like shes been in one.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  19. A tit shot? So we know Eric's alive...

(Sorry. I'll go sit in the corner.)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Sporky avatar activated.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Amber's life is a complete abortion, I doubt her skank mother making an appearance will make a difference.

• Winner Winner x 3
    AmbazFetidTaint

AmbazFetidTaint Another day, another dead nephew...

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.