Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

When will Amber admit to being diagnosed with the beetus?

• Tomorrow

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Next month

Votes: 16 3.8%
  • 2 months

Votes: 18 4.3%
  • 3 months

Votes: 19 4.6%
  • 6 months

Votes: 43 10.3%
  • Never

Votes: 301 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
You know with Hamber dying before our eyes, Becky really should team up with Eric at the minimum to get her own channel rolling. She'd actually stand to make a fucking good living off her own channel showing how she gets back to where she was before Hamber ruined her life. Having QnA sessions about how Hamber was abusive etc etc.

Seriously if she showed her own weight loss journey, with Hamber living or after her death <Though Becky, you might not want to wait that long, that fat bitch is leading you towards dying in the next year territory with high blood pressure etc>, she could show actual insights into that weird situation. I think she could also find a far better girlfriend in that manner. Some one equally interested in fitness etc.

Just a thought that keeps occuring to me, Becky is sort of in a unique position if she strives to recover.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
You know with Hamber dying before our eyes, Becky really should team up with Eric at the minimum to get her own channel rolling. She'd actually stand to make a fucking good living off her own channel showing how she gets back to where she was before Hamber ruined her life. Having QnA sessions about how Hamber was abusive etc etc.

Seriously if she showed her own weight loss journey, with Hamber living or after her death <Though Becky, you might not want to wait that long, that fat bitch is leading you towards dying in the next year territory with high blood pressure etc>, she could show actual insights into that weird situation. I think she could also find a far better girlfriend in that manner. Some one equally interested in fitness etc.

Just a thought that keeps occuring to me, Becky is sort of in a unique position if she strives to recover.
The one good thing Necky could do right now is start her own weightloss channel and succeed at it right away despite Big AL trying to sabotage her all the way as we all know she would.

Wel okay the best thing then. The good thing is telling Hammy to go fuck herself if he shows any food aggression. You would not take it from your dog, so why take it from that fat dyke.

Tiny Clanger

Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys why doesn’t Amber try Weight Watchers?

I heard it worked for A LOT of people.
Or Optavia. Apparently that works for thousands and thousands and thousands and thu-HOW-zunds* of peepul. Gotta be a winner.

*I love the mid-word wheeze, always useful when one gets out of breath from breathing. Getting through one sentence is a high-burn workout for our gorl, the wheeze is the equivalent of the middle-of-kitchen chair for when you just have to sit down in the vast acreage of no-man's-land. Have another bun whilst you're resting there, dear. Keep your strength up.

Last edited:

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
The one good thing Necky could do right now is start her own weightloss channel and succeed at it right away despite Big AL trying to sabotage her all the way as we all know she would.

Wel okay the best thing then. The good thing is telling Hammy to go fuck herself if he shows any food aggression. You would not take it from your dog, so why take it from that fat dyke.
Amber would chimp out hardcore if Becky did that. Amber wants Becky to look like the hopeless fat sped she is, because being waited on by a misshapen butler makes her feel dainty. Becky is too spineless to do anything but comply. Amber doesn't just use her beta orbiters for material gain, she also forces them to pander to her ego: textbook NPD.

Ravenna

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what happens first, some kind of catastrophic health issue or her admitting to being 600 lbs.
I think the catastrophe will happen first. She already has untreated sleep apnea, that in itself is really risky and stupid to not get help with. And she has other warning signs, the swollen and pain filled legs, the dark knuckles, the labored breathing, etc.
Gorl won't be around much longer if she doesn't help herself.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still can’t believe she copied my post. I shouldn’t be surprised though. Oh Amber, when will you learn? Honestly @xenomorph and I were talking and I don’t think she can’t fit in the car anymore. Xeno mentioned she would probably want to stay in a hotel and eat while Becky did whatever. AL also unintentionally admitted that in addition to being bedbound she’s laying down all day. At this point her body is just breaking down. I think a lot of it is psychological, she’s telling herself it’s so bad so she hurts worse, enabling her to be lazier because it’s too hard. I won’t go into more details here but I don’t think we’re going to see many more late night restaurant vlogs.

kiwifarms.net
maybe she's been going out with Rafe because she has a bigger car? But I dunno...I think with all of AL's YT monies she'd buy a new car if that were the case. She mentioned she's getting more looks, stares and fat joke comments in real life after hitting 500 so that could be it. She can't block those real life people. But before 500elbees men used to hit on her all of the time...sooo...

Reactions: Eren and Mr Foster

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
I noticed quite a few people in her YT comments saying that today's video had finally convinced them to unsub.
Got curious and checked Big Al's Socialblade:

Turns out that while her views are only down by about 4% over the last month, her subs are down by a whopping 37%.

Not a great trend for our gorl. Better start churning out some sympathy videos and mukbangs to gain some new viewers because as it turns out people don't seem to love sass and "highly requested" Torrid hauls as much as you think they do.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I noticed quite a few people in her YT comments saying that today's video had finally convinced them to unsub.
Got curious and checked Big Al's Socialblade:
View attachment 696163
Turns out that while her views are only down by about 4% over the last month, her subs are down by a whopping 37%.

Not a great trend for our gorl. Better start churning out some sympathy videos and mukbangs to gain some new viewers because as it turns out people don't seem to love sass and "highly requested" Torrid hauls as much as you think they do.
Apart from the possible blow to her ego, does it matter if people unsubscribe? She's said before she doesn't get paid based on subscribers, but on the number of views.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
Apart from the possible blow to her ego, does it matter if people unsubscribe? She's said before she doesn't get paid based on subscribers, but on the number of views.
Probably not, but it might make a difference in how often her videos get recommended (not sure what all goes into the algorithm tbh), and if people aren't subscribed they're less likely to remember to watch her videos.

It's interesting that people are actually following through and unsubbing though.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
I'm fully convinced after the change of plans video that she is fully embracing the meme and/or waiting to become so infamous, someone with deep contacts eventually drives up to Kentucky to TV deal.
And the name of the show? My Big Fat Fabulous 600 Pound Life. Non-negotiable.

Think about it. Either be labeled 600 elbees and be a sooperstarr or remain smalltime yootoob celery and be a dainty 564 elbees.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino