Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nervesurgeon

call me yung doctor
kiwifarms.net
I posted this on the nasty thread but wanted to share it here to wider kiwi audience for input, debate, further extension of my academic efforts. for science.
powerlevel doctor here

a short visual thesis on amber: the wiping of the daintiest behind
- including some medical speculation on where on earth her skeleton is

the black shows where i think the spine is. she will have horrific spondylosis and just look at that anterior pelvic tilt- literally where her skeleton can't bear her massive weight and is collapsing under her. The blue shows where i think she probably has massive vertebral stress and damage, and where her spine suffers the most. i didn't draw it on but imagine a neutral healthy spine and how top of head to middle of pelvis is a gently wavy line in most people......
the yellow shows where her trochanter/ head of hip or top of pelvis (i don't know, it's literally too difficult to guess- i'm not an orthopedic surgeon but should have a guess cos i do spines) and her point of shoulder are. the back of neck fat hump isn't just due to fat, it's also due to skeletal warp. i've never operated on someone this fat and i'm dont work in bariatrics :(

and what you came for maybe, the two red arrows show the two likely routes her shit has to take to touch the china. that's right folks. think about realistically how much space that is! any guesses??? my guess is at least 15cm but i genuinely can't approximate. she's 5'4 right???. @mathematicians of kiwifarms please let me know any approximations...

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
I posted this on the nasty thread but wanted to share it here to wider kiwi audience for input, debate, further extension of my academic efforts. for science.
powerlevel doctor here

- including some medical speculation on where on earth her skeleton is
View attachment 756271
the black shows where i think the spine is. she will have horrific spondylosis and just look at that anterior pelvic tilt- literally where her skeleton can't bear her massive weight and is collapsing under her. The blue shows where i think she probably has massive vertebral stress and damage, and where her spine suffers the most. i didn't draw it on but imagine a neutral healthy spine and how top of head to middle of pelvis is a gently wavy line in most people......
the yellow shows where her trochanter/ head of hip or top of pelvis (i don't know, it's literally too difficult to guess- i'm not an orthopedic surgeon but should have a guess cos i do spines) and her point of shoulder are. the back of neck fat hump isn't just due to fat, it's also due to skeletal warp. i've never operated on someone this fat and i'm dont work in bariatrics :(

and what you came for maybe, the two red arrows show the two likely routes her shit has to take to touch the china. that's right folks. think about realistically how much space that is! any guesses??? my guess is at least 15cm but i genuinely can't approximate. she's 5'4 right???. @mathematicians of kiwifarms please let me know any approximations...
She is 5'2". kek

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Shaquana Jefferson put up a new video yesterday (won't bother linking because it's completely boring, can't even laugh at it really) and she said she thinks Amberlynn hasn't lost any money from not posting because if you look, her most recent videos have tons of views. And engagement. "Cook with me" (may 2nd) has like five thousand comments at this point. None of these dumb cunts use adblock; our gorl is still getting her coin.

What I wonder is if she knew that would happen, or if it's a happy accident for her. In any case, now she knows it. She knows she can disappear and still get paid without "working" at all. Plan on seeing more ghostings like this in the future.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Plan on seeing more ghostings like this in the future
This isn't new, though. Every time Amber starts a new 'journey", she'll go silent after a few days/weeks when it all comes tumbling down.

I've said it before, Amber is a savant when it comes to YT. She's probably keeping an eye on her views and projections and she will post a new video the moment her projections begin to show signs of getting lower.

Releasing a video, for Amber, is a non-issue. Unlike other content creators, she doesn't plan or script her videos. All she has to do is turn the camera on and point it at something while she goes on and on about nothing. She also has plenty of clips she's been saving for moments like this.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Shaquana Jefferson put up a new video yesterday (won't bother linking because it's completely boring, can't even laugh at it really) and she said she thinks Amberlynn hasn't lost any money from not posting because if you look, her most recent videos have tons of views. And engagement. "Cook with me" (may 2nd) has like five thousand comments at this point. None of these dumb cunts use adblock; our gorl is still getting her coin.

What I wonder is if she knew that would happen, or if it's a happy accident for her. In any case, now she knows it. She knows she can disappear and still get paid without "working" at all. Plan on seeing more ghostings like this in the future.
I've also seen a ton of new channels making videos on her so excited more ambabies in the future

bev

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder if she goes on these breaks because she realizes her life is so mundane that she questions what's the point of posting anything. She doesn't do anything other than sit on the internet all day, eat, mope around her bedroom, shuffle to the kitchen, or beckon Becks to bring the next sacrifice. Filming and editing takes effort; trying to make her style of life seem entertaining (or vlog-worthy, in comparison to other channels) takes even more effort. On top of that, she gets negative feedback whenever she does post herself doing nothing, and arguing against that takes an additional amount of effort. She doesn't want to change her life whatsoever so she'll just fester in her safety-bubble type dupresshunnn. She built her entire channel+image on empty promises: accountability and consistency being the big two. Since her older videos are still generating some sort of income when she's stagnate, why would she not just binge in silence and monotony and post something when someone else does something somewhat interesting that she can bank off of.

kiwifarms.net
I think she figures, and probably rightly, that the longer she waits to post a video, the more views it will get because people are curious.
curious how much fat she has gained. I don't know how many other youtubers can keep taking breaks, post content as boring as AL and still keep people reeled in. I guess maybe Chantal does too but she doesn't have as big of a following as AL. The only thing people are curious about is her 600 pound life.

Concerned Vagino-American

A hard 12! Go shoot the president!
kiwifarms.net
The guy in this vid is 5’10”, 462 lbs and uses a tablecloth (8:47) in the shower instead of toilet paper. Since Big Al is shorter, weighs 100 lbs more, and has a vaj, wiping is definitely a two-person job. Some advice: if Becky extends her hand to you, don't shake it.

Fishing Cat

kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that on Twitter she is claiming to be having too many mental health issues to make a video, but she sure is tweeting a lot and being pretty nasty to people. And going back a few days, she is contradicting herself on the WLS. In one tweet she says she’s decided the surgery isn’t for her but in another says the doctor won’t work on someone with a BMI as high as hers. Then she says she would have to “lose hundreds of pounds” for surgery to be safe. Not hundreds, booboo. 100 maybe. Just to show you are willing and capable of following the post surgery requirements. And Dr Now has often approved people who don’t meet his goals because they’ve done well enough and not made excuses.

nervesurgeon

call me yung doctor
kiwifarms.net
The guy in this vid is 5’10”, 462 lbs and uses a tablecloth (8:47) in the shower instead of toilet paper. Since Big Al is shorter, weighs 100 lbs more, and has a vaj, wiping is definitely a two-person job. Some advice: if Becky extends her hand to you, don't shake it.

did this guy survive his deathfat status?

SheCameForNecky

And do I help them? Yes, indeed. :)
kiwifarms.net
Well, I think we all can agree Ricky murdered her.
I find it funny that on Twitter she is claiming to be having too many mental health issues to make a video, but she sure is tweeting a lot and being pretty nasty to people. And going back a few days, she is contradicting herself on the WLS. In one tweet she says she’s decided the surgery isn’t for her but in another says the doctor won’t work on someone with a BMI as high as hers. Then she says she would have to “lose hundreds of pounds” for surgery to be safe. Not hundreds, booboo. 100 maybe. Just to show you are willing and capable of following the post surgery requirements. And Dr Now has often approved people who don’t meet his goals because they’ve done well enough and not made excuses.
You know who also made nasty social media posts after a disappearance? Dee Dee Blanchard.

Ricky. Murdered. Hamber.

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
As much as it will suck I have a feeling that our gorl is going to record a bunch of videos in one day and spread them out over weeks again. That way she only has to put in a minor amount of effort for one day and then can coast for 2 weeks binging without the weight gain showing up on video.

Your only redeeming quality is being a lolcow!
Don't let this old wizard fall into boredom, just turn on the camera and do a little dance!

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
As much as it will suck I have a feeling that our gorl is going to record a bunch of videos in one day and spread them out over weeks again. That way she only has to put in a minor amount of effort for one day and then can coast for 2 weeks binging without the weight gain showing up on video.

Your only redeeming quality is being a lolcow!
Don't let this old wizard fall into boredom, just turn on the camera and do a little dance!
Well it is getting to be summertime and that seems to be her pattern when that southern summer sun gets a bit too hot. She did it for the Pride fail-fest last year and that was what, like the last week of June and the stupid shit vlogs lasted at least 3 weeks?

Dry Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Newbie here; forgive me if I make any mistakes. Just sharing my thoughts on the reasons for the Hamber hiatus.

She has proven time and time again that neither health scares nor hate comments affect her in any way. She may cry for a video or two, bemoaning her "depreshyuuun", but soon goes back to her regular self. The one thing that ever elicited some emotional reaction from her empty narcissistic soul was her losing subscribers. But I think that enough time has passed for her goldfish brain to forget about it + she is perfectly aware that the views keep coming in, so subscribers mean fuck all.

This is just speculation, but I think the real reason behind Hamber's depression might be romantic trouble. I am aware that it's optimistic. I know that Becky has always looked uncomfortable in Amber's presence. But recently, she seems even more annoyed with her than usual. To prove my point: in the "this is difficult" video where Hamber directs her obese Humpty Dumpty puppet to slap her ass and "do a jig"... (I never cringed so hard.) Even for pushover Becky this seems like too much humiliation, and before obeying her master, she lookes at Hamber as if she truly hates the bitch.

Is it possible that Becky finally expressed her grievances verbally to Amber? Maybe they're having huge fights and that's what the vague tweets are about? You may say that Becky will never leave because Hamber pays her bills. But unlike her, Becky is still mobile and presumably capable of some form of employment. Eric and Rickie would also side with her in any fights. Amber can't do shit without Becky there to feed her, drive her around, and wipe her ass.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino