Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Is it possible that Becky finally expressed her grievances verbally to Amber? Maybe they're having huge fights and that's what the vague tweets are about? You may say that Becky will never leave because Hamber pays her bills. But unlike her, Becky is still mobile and presumably capable of some form of employment. Eric and Rickie would also side with her in any fights. Amber can't do shit without Becky there to feed her, drive her around, and wipe her ass.
Regardless of the general feelings about Becky, this would be an amazing turnaround to start the summer season. I know it's unlikely, but could you just imagine the shitstorm of bitter breakup videos that would follow?

Regardless of the general feelings about Becky, this would be an amazing turnaround to start the summer season. I know it's unlikely, but could you just imagine the shitstorm of bitter breakup videos that would follow?
The videos from the break up era, in which Destiny is suddenly not Amber's destiny, are some of my favorites. Especially the Valentine's Day video, where she drinks cheap red wine out of a large plastic wine glass that still has the price sticker covering the bottom. She guzzles it down as she answers questions and recommends using "toys" to keep a relationship fresh. There's also a comment where some idiot says that if she were thin, Amber would look like a "hot french girl" or some shit.

Owlflaps

Nocturnal Shit Poster
kiwifarms.net
Ehhh. I imagine Amber will get watery-eyed and try to force some fake tears for the camera. There may be a couple of videos labeled "the truth about Becky" or some shit. I imagine she'll still freeload because none of them seem to have a spine to kick her out. Amber is not that passionate about Becky the way she was about Dusty.

Dry Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Ehhh. I imagine Amber will get watery-eyed and try to force some fake tears for the camera. There may be a couple of videos labeled "the truth about Becky" or some shit. I imagine she'll still freeload because none of them seem to have a spine to kick her out. Amber is not that passionate about Becky the way she was about Dusty.
Amber definitely doesn't feel the same love for Becky as she did for Density. But in a way, that might enrage her even more. If a loser like Becky who has no other options (Dusty had Dana) doesn't want her, then what does that say about Amber? In her mind, she is a beautiful dainty princess who did an enormous favor to Becky (whom she doesn't even like) by taking her under her wing and paying for her graphic tees. Bruising a narcissist's ego is perhaps even worse than breaking their heart.

Btw, the "mother's day" snapchat by Eric seems like peak Cuntylynn. That death glare in her eyes, man... I wonder why she would look so pissed. Depressed people generally aren't bitchy and angry, more like sad and listless. This is why I suspect there may be something else going on.

Owlflaps

Nocturnal Shit Poster
kiwifarms.net
Amber definitely doesn't feel the same love for Becky as she did for Density. But in a way, that might enrage her even more. If a loser like Becky who has no other options (Dusty had Dana) doesn't want her, then what does that say about Amber? In her mind, she is a beautiful dainty princess who did an enormous favor to Becky (whom she doesn't even like) by taking her under her wing and paying for her graphic tees. Bruising a narcissist's ego is perhaps even worse than breaking their heart.

Btw, the "mother's day" snapchat by Eric seems like peak Cuntylynn. That death glare in her eyes, man... I wonder why she would look so pissed. Depressed people generally aren't bitchy and angry, more like sad and listless. This is why I suspect there may be something else going on.
Gorl also looks done up for someone who claims to be depressed. Maybe Eric snapped her because the binge monster was about to possess her.

Edit: fuck you autocorrect

Last edited:

modereishaun

kiwifarms.net
Ok so here's a question, how long would our gorl have to stay in the straight and narrow for you guys to believe she's actually changed?

Yeah, I know, nowadays a week is pushing it, and she's too far gone and all that, don't be buzzkills. Look at it as "if you were stuck in a deserted island" type questions, cause we all know the only way our girl is losing weight is the XL cremation oven, but hypothetically, if a miracle happened, how many elbees and days would it take?

Personally, I'd say she needs to do it for well over a year, maybe two, and lose at least 200 pounds, cause she already relapsed from 89 pounds, and even then I'd be skeptical. Maybe if she stopped being a cunt I could lower it, but that would be another miracle on its own.

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
She must be on one legendary binge right now. I have my fingers crossed that cuntylynn makes an appearance soon and points the finger at her viewers for her latest fuck up.

Ok so here's a question, how long would our gorl have to stay in the straight and narrow for you guys to believe she's actually changed?
Nothing she can do will ever convince me. I'm not trying to be harsh, but gorl's got an addictive personality disorder. It's a ticking timebomb that will always be there and one indulgence can set off another downward spiral. You'd have to rewire the way she thinks completely for her to ever get past those hurdles, and even then she might just replace her addiction to stuffing her gullet with another one. It's unfortunate.

Last edited:

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Call me an a-log if you will, but I sadly think Amber is past the point of no return, at least when it comes to being able to willingly make the changes that she needs to make, at this point I think that only a huge medical emergency will make her change and even then I dont think she will take it seriously. I imagine it will be akin to Tammy Slaton being in hospital and having some success whilst in hospital but only half heartily and as soon as she is discharged the old behaviours will take over again.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net

Yeah, I know, nowadays a week is pushing it, and she's too far gone and all that, don't be buzzkills. Look at it as "if you were stuck in a deserted island" type questions, cause we all know the only way our girl is losing weight is the XL cremation oven, but hypothetically, if a miracle happened, how many elbees and days would it take?

Personally, I'd say she needs to do it for well over a year, maybe two, and lose at least 200 pounds, cause she already relapsed from 89 pounds, and even then I'd be skeptical. Maybe if she stopped being a cunt I could lower it, but that would be another miracle on its own.
Ok, I'll play. I'd say like a year and 100 elbees. Wouldn't change her status as a massive cunt, though. That's too ingrained in her being at this point. But I could see her getting a REAL health scare, like a clot that starts moving towards her lungs and forces her to consider her mortality for more than 2 seconds. Optimistic, I know. But for a "Deserted Island" kinda question, that's the best I can offer. A good, healthy dose of FEAR to move Amber's fatass into action would be her only hope for change.

Have to agree with @Aldora, though. The moment she's out of the danger zone or has simply adapted to new levels of discomfort, she'll just go back to old habits. She's predictable, if nothing else.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't matter the time or amount of weight lost, to me Amber would still always be Cuntylynn for all the dumb, irresponsible, and down right nasty things she's done to other people. If she did start making progress and not backpedaling, we'd still see those big bitch moments sprinkled throughout.

The problem has never been the weight, it's her disgusting attitude towards life and other people. That's why she's a lolcow, that's why people hatewatch, that's why people joke and laugh when she follows her predictable cycle. If she disappeared from all social media and reappeared in a year and a half after loosing weight and trying to be a better person, I would still be suspicious of her motivations.

idk man, call me bitter or mad on the internet, but I wouldn't ever trust Amberlynn to really change.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net

I'm so obsessed with AL that all this time without a video from my Lard and Savior has me in inscruciating boredom, so I'll play. So, acknowleding that there's no possibility of this happening, for me it's not about time or lbs lost. It would be about a) specific actions she'd need to take (i.e. seek professional help, both medical and psychological) and b) some serious introspection.

Even if she miraculously managed to take control of her food intake and lost weight, she'd still be an abhorrent human being. So for me to believe she's actually changed she'd have to realize the awfulness of her actions (e.g. abusing and manipulating her loved ones) and inactions (neglecting her pets), feel true regret and start working on being a better person, not just a thinner, daintier, more inspirational person.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'm so obsessed with AL that all this time without a video from my Lard and Savior has me in inscruciating boredom, so I'll play. So, acknowleding that there's no possibility of this happening, for me it's not about time or lbs lost. It would be about a) specific actions she'd need to take (i.e. seek professional help, both medical and psychological) and b) some serious introspection.

Even if she miraculously managed to take control of her food intake and lost weight, she'd still be an abhorrent human being. So for me to believe she's actually changed she'd have to realize the awfulness of her actions (e.g. abusing and manipulating her loved ones) and inactions (neglecting her pets), feel true regret and start working on being a better person, not just a thinner, daintier, more inspirational person.
It's OK, sugar. She'll pop her head out in the next week or so. Trust me, she's as predictable as the tides and Pride month is coming up. She loves to use the entire month of June to virtue signal. Hell, it gets at least 3 weeks of work done for her in a dingy motel room filming for 3 days.

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
narcs dont change
Contrary to popular belief they can and do change. The problem is it takes self awareness, lots of effort, and professional help... We know Al doesn't exactly fuck with any of those.

Besides, no decent psych that specializes in NPD would ever take hamber on as a client. She's eating herself to death, treating anything but her food addiction or refusing to refer her to somebody who could would be unethical. This one of the reasons I doubt the appointment she made will lead anywhere.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
narcs dont change
some of them stop being fatties or become fatties, but its always because they swapped out over-eating for some other shitty behavior. So they don't change in important ways, but they change in superficial ones all the time. If amber became a mean drunk instead of a fatty that would be an example of a change, but not really.

Ambers narcissism combines with her stupidity in really interesting ways. If she just happens to have a thought that is at odds with her current diet plan, she is too dumb to challenge the thought, and too narcissistic to ignore it. Normal people don't enjoy their own ambivalence, but I have never seen someone stop dead in their tracks and completely derail their lives because they happened to think something for a moment. That's the norm for her. She gives her dumb little thoughts wayyyy too much importance, and feels entitled to have all of them answered to her satisfaction before agreeing to continue dieting. That's what happened with the dietitian imo, she got sick of explaining the same fucking thing eighty times to someone with the distractability of a toddler. In light of that, I don't think amberlynn will ever lose weight without surgery physically stopping her from eating.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino