Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
narcs dont change
some of them stop being fatties or become fatties, but its always because they swapped out over-eating for some other shitty behavior. So they don't change in important ways, but they change in superficial ones all the time. If amber became a mean drunk instead of a fatty that would be an example of a change, but not really.

Ambers narcissism combines with her stupidity in really interesting ways. If she just happens to have a thought that is at odds with her current diet plan, she is too dumb to challenge the thought, and too narcissistic to ignore it. Normal people don't enjoy their own ambivalence, but I have never seen someone stop dead in their tracks and completely derail their lives because they happened to think something for a moment. That's the norm for her. She gives her dumb little thoughts wayyyy too much importance, and feels entitled to have all of them answered to her satisfaction before agreeing to continue dieting. That's what happened with the dietitian imo, she got sick of explaining the same fucking thing eighty times to someone with the distractability of a toddler. In light of that, I don't think amberlynn will ever lose weight without surgery physically stopping her from eating.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
The gutters of YouTube collapse all the time, when one bottom feeder is making clickbait cash from another clickbaiter. They'll just move on to someone new to "react" to. They always do. It's their business model, steal other people's (shit) content to rake in clicks. Who cares what they have to say? They'll find someone new to be snarky about, and they'll make money from it because you'll watch it.
I can't even watch AL's hamplanet shit, let alone the clickbait around it.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder if she goes on these breaks because she realizes her life is so mundane that she questions what's the point of posting anything. She doesn't do anything other than sit on the internet all day, eat, mope around her bedroom, shuffle to the kitchen, or beckon Becks to bring the next sacrifice. Filming and editing takes effort; trying to make her style of life seem entertaining (or vlog-worthy, in comparison to other channels) takes even more effort. On top of that, she gets negative feedback whenever she does post herself doing nothing, and arguing against that takes an additional amount of effort. She doesn't want to change her life whatsoever so she'll just fester in her safety-bubble type dupresshunnn. She built her entire channel+image on empty promises: accountability and consistency being the big two. Since her older videos are still generating some sort of income when she's stagnate, why would she not just binge in silence and monotony and post something when someone else does something somewhat interesting that she can bank off of.
She is little more than a whore. Her reason for doing videos is for the money. She is too lazy too work and has to support a mentally disabled assistant, who luckily works for Peanuts novelty tees. Amberlynn exploits everything wrong with Youtube. She has no talent other than being a giant lardass. When she needs money, she rambles for 10 minutes to throw 18 ads in a 12 minute video to keep Torrid clothes and fried lard flowing. I really do not understand it. She should be cranking out content as much as possible to cash in while she can. Eventually, people will tire of her. Then what will she have?
The gutters of YouTube collapse all the time, when one bottom feeder is making clickbait cash from another clickbaiter. They'll just move on to someone new to "react" to. They always do. It's their business model, steal other people's (low quality) content to rake in clicks. Who cares what they have to say? They'll find someone new to be snarky about, and they'll make money from it because you'll watch it.
I can't even watch AL's hamplanet [poop], let alone the clickbait around it.
Youtube is terrible. The best most science and math related content gets no views while clickbait whales and outright thieves clean up. If aliens ever visit, they better kill everyone. Humanity was a failure.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
I don't disagree that youtube is terrible. There is good stuff on there, I like to learn how to fix shit, make shit, and watch the more entertaining ones like aVe. But yeah, you have to search for the good stuff. I found the Royal Institute channel last year, even the kid's stuff is way more worth the time to watch than the bottom feeders like AL and her 'reacts" feeders.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree. I think that certain parts of YouTube are terrible, but there are good parts of it too
Exactly. I don't watch mookBONGS but I'm sure that as a youtube genre (community?) those people are doing fine. Nickocado is a messy faggot and whatever is going on will blow over in time for the next Youtubey pay cycle anyway. Same for whatever is going on with the beauty community on youtube. Something about a hysterical faggot, yeah? I'm sure it will all sort itself out in time for the next ABH palette drop...

If you don't follow messy people you won't see the mess. If you live for the messy people (and I'm not even judging because, gorl. look where we are) then it skews your perception of the "community" as a whole. By the same token if weight loss journeys are genuinely your thing there are probably tons of channels about that. Successful fatties and those that fail but are still gracious and likable. They somehow go on, even as Amberlynn burrows herself deeper into pillow mountain.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
I don't disagree that youtube is terrible. There is good stuff on there, I like to learn how to fix shit, make shit, and watch the more entertaining ones like aVe. But yeah, you have to search for the good stuff. I found the Royal Institute channel last year, even the kid's stuff is way more worth the time to watch than the bottom feeders like AL and her 'reacts" feeders.
Royal Institute has probably the best and clearest tesseract explanation on YT, it cannot be lauded enough. Also do not forget all the cooking channels and quality 80's B cinema.

I admit I rarely watch AL directly anymore, sometimes I give my views to ambeast, and Justine. Apart from that I cannot be bothered, AL-wise.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Amber definitely doesn't feel the same love for Becky as she did for Density. But in a way, that might enrage her even more. If a loser like Becky who has no other options (Dusty had Dana) doesn't want her, then what does that say about Amber? In her mind, she is a beautiful dainty princess who did an enormous favor to Becky (whom she doesn't even like) by taking her under her wing and paying for her graphic tees. Bruising a narcissist's ego is perhaps even worse than breaking their heart.

Btw, the "mother's day" snapchat by Eric seems like peak Cuntylynn. That death glare in her eyes, man... I wonder why she would look so pissed. Depressed people generally aren't bitchy and angry, more like sad and listless. This is why I suspect there may be something else going on.
Amber has a deep hatred inside for becky because she won't leave that town they are in lol. Shes been working on it for 2 years but she cant get her caregiver to leave Monticello :/

むらさき

Lolcow Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
some one should start a poll on what her next comeback video will be. I think it'll be a torrid haul "hey guizeee, alot of you have been requesting these torrid hauls. so i've been buying $1000s in tents while gone and now need to make this video showing them to get the yt money to pay for them. usually the dresses are size 4 but now I buy 6 which is still a dainty size 6. I tried to do a little modeling gig but the tent ripped as I tried to get my arms in it"
I have a confession to make...I'm the one who requests 9,000 Torrid hauls. They relieve me of insomnia.
Also, I love her layyygs.

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
youtube has good and bad things about it. but I do think the youtube gold rush has come to an end and we're in an era of disillusionment with it. people aren't making the money they used to without sponsors or being partnered so the youtube we olde folks grew up with is gone. it's why I sort of miss vines, it greatly reminded me of old youtube.

AL is a bottom feeder, though, and I'm in it for the drama. Justine is my go-to for react stuff. I like AL more than Chantel because it seems like Chantel doesn't really have a personality. AL is a cunt with side of gross and a heaping pile of "totally not dying giiiiiiiies" to boot.

nervesurgeon

call me yung doctor
kiwifarms.net
Well, yeah. She doesn't have to give a fuck because she's making money anyway.

Twinkie is a sad mix of being both neglected and given too much attention, tbh. Neglected in the exercise department and given way too much food.
the saddest thing about the Twinkie situation is the nature of dogs. They want to please and want attention but can't understand why they're unhappy... lack of walks and overfeeding invariably leads to a deeply unhappy and neglected dog. and she wants to please ALR so badly.
how far the noble canis lupus has fallen to a morbidly obese, chronically anxious chihuahua. I'm sorry, twinkie.

Dainty_QuEen

kiwifarms.net
UPDATE: Where is our gorl

Amberlynn Reid posted a story on snapchat today addressing the radio silence, using a fag filter. She says she did not want to "bombard people with her issues", clearly she is still going through mental things. Do not fear ambabies, a new video will be up tomorrow, she promises. Also she assumes she is going to get a lot of hate for it. Wonder why hmmmm. Regardless, Amberlynn is back and she is staying " TRUE TO HERSELF".
If you are able to muster up the strength to open the spoiler below, feel free to vote on if Amber should dye her hair since she thinks it looks super cayuutee.

cute gorl.jpg

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino