Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
UPDATE: Where is our gorl

Amberlynn Reid posted a story on snapchat today addressing the radio silence, using a fag filter. She says she did not want to "bombard people with her issues", clearly she is still going through mental things. Do not fear ambabies, a new video will be up tomorrow, she promises. Also she assumes she is going to get a lot of hate for it. Wonder why hmmmm. Regardless, Amberlynn is back and she is staying " TRUE TO HERSELF".
If you are able to muster up the strength to open the spoiler below, feel free to vote on if Amber should dye her hair since she thinks it looks super cayuutee.

A video that will get a bunch of heat? Please be a mukbang or her announcing another scam fad diet

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. I don't watch mookBONGS but I'm sure that as a youtube genre (community?) those people are doing fine. Nickocado is a messy faggot and whatever is going on will blow over in time for the next Youtubey pay cycle anyway. Same for whatever is going on with the beauty community on youtube. Something about a hysterical faggot, yeah? I'm sure it will all sort itself out in time for the next ABH palette drop...

If you don't follow messy people you won't see the mess. If you live for the messy people (and I'm not even judging because, gorl. look where we are) then it skews your perception of the "community" as a whole. By the same token if weight loss journeys are genuinely your thing there are probably tons of channels about that. Successful fatties and those that fail but are still gracious and likable. They somehow go on, even as Amberlynn burrows herself deeper into pillow mountain.
People who make content worth watching (DYI, educational, what-have-you) aren't as prolific as the ones who end up with threads of the Farms and other similar places.
Not only does it take more work to make interesting videos - planning, actually filming and editing - there are only so many things those creators can show.
Drama channels, "talking heads", mook-bongs and haul videos are easy - just turn the camera on (or not) and vomit words/shove food down your mouth.
a new video will be up tomorrow, she promises.
Ah...money running low, I see.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Ugggg, she's gonna talk, isn't she? She's gonna open up her stupid mouth and words are gonna fall out and she's gonna blather on for 10 minutes and 15 seconds about something moronic to rile up the haydurs and then she's gonna sit back and be smug and pedantic and insufferable....

That's my vote. :(

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber has a deep hatred inside for becky because she won't leave that town they are in lol. Shes been working on it for 2 years but she cant get her caregiver to leave Monticello :/
I think this is pretty smart of Becky, if she knows its not gonna be a forever thing, its better for her to stay close to friends, family and a backup plan when shit inevitably goes south.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I think this is pretty smart of Becky, if she knows its not gonna be a forever thing, its better for her to stay close to friends, family and a backup plan when shit inevitably goes south.
It would be smart if that were her reasoning. But she refuses to ever leave Kentucky again because while she lived in Tennessee with Nena she missed out on her nephews' lives. She regrets it so much she sees moving away for love a bad idea.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It would be smart if that were her reasoning. But she refuses to ever leave Kentucky again because while she lived in Tennessee with Nena she missed out on her nephews' lives. She regrets it so much she sees moving away for love a bad idea.
It's that holler mentality. I get it in a way and it's good for families to be close, but if my spouse or SO was deeply unhappy where we lived or got a job offer, I wouldn't even consider staying. Their relationship is so stunted and high schoolish. When you get married or "committed" to someone they become your immediate family. You make decisions together and you support each other.

Now, for one, I don't think that Hamber is capable of life anywhere else than where she currently is. She should be grateful to have the situation she currently has. However, it's kind of shitty of Becks to not even consider moving even as far as Lexington where Hamber may be happier...she wouldn't be happier, she'd be dead from an Orange Chicken overdose, but I digress. Their "relationship" sounds like some shit out of a summer camp "romance". It's so surface and so bullshit. Hamber gives absolutely no fucks about Becks, lezbereal. Becks has a meal ticket, Nickelodeon shirts, and fucking snap backs. Becks does not give a solitary fuck about Hamber's health. Their "relationship" is and always has been a sham.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
It's that holler mentality. I get it in a way and it's good for families to be close, but if my spouse or SO was deeply unhappy where we lived or got a job offer, I wouldn't even consider staying. Their relationship is so stunted and high schoolish. When you get married or "committed" to someone they become your immediate family. You make decisions together and you support each other.

Now, for one, I don't think that Hamber is capable of life anywhere else than where she currently is. She should be grateful to have the situation she currently has. However, it's kind of shitty of Becks to not even consider moving even as far as Lexington where Hamber may be happier...she wouldn't be happier, she'd be dead from an Orange Chicken overdose, but I digress. Their "relationship" sounds like some shit out of a summer camp "romance". It's so surface and so bullshit. Hamber gives absolutely no fucks about Becks, lezbereal. Becks has a meal ticket, Nickelodeon shirts, and fucking snap backs. Becks does not give a solitary fuck about Hamber's health. Their "relationship" is and always has been a sham.
Agreed wholeheartedly that they're emotionally stunted, and shockingly so. I mean the first video featuring Becky showcased her and AL's secret handshake, ffs. But they're both also incredibly dumb. I wouldn't be surprised if AL genuinely thought she loves Becky just because Becky is so subservient and full of compliments towards her, not realizing that what she actually loves is being adored and catered to. And I wouldn't put it past Becky to genuinely think that she's being a great partner by doing all those Wommart and fast food runs for AL, not realizing she's indirectly facilitating her gorlfriend's slow suicide simply because she never stopped to think long enough to put 2 and 2 together.

There's no doubt in my mind that they're both using each other, but it feels like there is an underlying element of love there too, however childish and dysfunctional. The kind of love that has you convinced you'd take a bullet for someone while you won't even take out the trash for them. Simultaneously grandiose and useless.

AL really needs to grace us with an upload, the withdrawals are making me read way too much into a super morbidly obese gorl's relationship with a morbidly obese thumb (:_(

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
How Amber sees Becky: Enabler, held in check with not very complex web of abuse, manipulation, and gaslighting. Wipes her ass, and doesn't say "boo" when she slams down a 10,000 calorie meal. Is "lesbian" because it benefits her. Brings her food - relationship is important to her.*

How Becky sees Amber: "Dem tittays"

* I firmly believe that if Becky's family gets her away from Amber, Amber will happily suck a dick, if that dick brings her food.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
It would be so tragic and not at all hilarious if they left Kentucky to placate Amber and another nephew died.
I probably shouldn't have laughed so hard at this. I always found the Becky nephew saga fascinating. No matter how much they die, there seems to be an endless supply of them. I don't even know how many she has now.

I wonder if Amber is even capable of moving to another place (not that they ever will.) Imagine if her body swells from the heat/sitting down for a prolonged period, and they have to use jaws of life or something to pull her out.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
I probably shouldn't have laughed so hard at this. I always found the Becky nephew saga fascinating. No matter how much they die, there seems to be an endless supply of them. I don't even know how many she has now.

I wonder if Amber is even capable of moving to another place (not that they ever will.) Imagine if her body swells from the heat/sitting down for a prolonged period, and they have to use jaws of life or something to pull her out.
Ive never heard what place shes looking to move but my guess is Lexington or a bigger town with more food and a target. I know she loves florida, and if shes looking to move back to where she grew up that would be crazy because ive never seen someone her size in the area scooting around the store. Either way she wouldn't make the trip anywhere even if Becky said ok to the move so shes essentially stuck

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino