Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdoe2

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that left eye is about to pop out and shoot across the room....
Her body ran out of space to store all that fat

It now tries to find whatever place it can find to store that orange chicken or whatever else other crap she eats

Also

Might be late to the party, but, does she really drink with a fucking straw? Did she really get that fat to the point she can't lift her arms high enough anymore for her to drink water?

Jesus fuck.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
I have never seen someone take such dainty sips. She complains about being sooo thirsty and then barely wets her mouth. In the video where she was reacting to her own video, she watched herself chug some water and she seemed amazed that the old Amber could do that.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
I have never seen someone take such dainty sips. She complains about being sooo thirsty and then barely wets her mouth. In the video where she was reacting to her own video, she watched herself chug some water and she seemed amazed that the old Amber could do that.
Bet she even reminisced about how she used to be able to go to the toilet like a relatively normal person.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

It now tries to find whatever place it can find to store that orange chicken or whatever else other crap she eats

Also

View attachment 836048

Might be late to the party, but, does she really drink with a fucking straw? Did she really get that fat to the point she can't lift her arms high enough anymore for her to drink water?

Jesus fuck.
Nah, she's just utterly lazy. She had to get THE biggest bottle available so her tiny T-Rex hands/arms can't fit around the fucking thing so she has to drink out of it like a sped toddler. When in doubt with this sow, always assume the answer is laziness.

XenomorphThot

kiwifarms.net

Also

View attachment 836048

Jesus fuck.
This bottle looks gigantic in her hands, just how massive would it look held by a normal sized person?! Also probably she drinks with a straw because she can't lift it, which ... defeats the purpose of this bottle, as the straw can only do so low...

But that's Logiclynn for you, I guess.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This bottle looks gigantic in her hands, just how massive would it look held by a normal sized person?! Also probably she drinks with a straw because she can't lift it, which ... defeats the purpose of this bottle, as the straw can only do so low...

But that's Logiclynn for you, I guess.
I'll bet she never cleans that straw either. You know how nasty those things get. Ugh.

Becky's Missing Neck

kiwifarms.net
This may have been brought up before, but - is it possible that Amberlynn self harms? Or has in the past? The "cat scratch" excuse is the oldest one in the book and I don't believe even HER cats hate her that much... because of her weight, the cuts could be not healing properly. Some of them look like they have keloids on them.

Edited for grammar fail.

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
This may have been brought up before, but - is it possible that Amberlynn self harms? Or has in the past? The "cat scratch" excuse is the oldest one in the book and I don't believe even HER cats hate her that much... because of her weight, the cuts could be not healing properly. Some of them look like they have keloids on them.

Edited for grammar fail.
If eating yourself to an early grave isn't self harm, I don't know what is.

Seriously though, I don't think she has the guts to do that. She seems like way to much of a baby to deal with that kind of pain.

I mean, every time something sad or painful happens to her, she eats even if she's not hungry. I would consider that self harm but that's just me.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net

Edited for grammar fail.
Amber says she is a scab picker. Take that as you will.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
If eating yourself to an early grave isn't self harm, I don't know what is.

Seriously though, I don't think she has the guts to do that. She seems like way to much of a baby to deal with that kind of pain.

I mean, every time something sad or painful happens to her, she eats even if she's not hungry. I would consider that self harm but that's just me.
Yep, the only self harm she does is eating herself into an early grave. It is self harm though. That is something that should be explored in therapy. Which she is totally doing. Which she is totally making progress with. Which is totally sorting out her issues. :story:

Strawberry Pocky

That's how it is on this bitch of an earth
kiwifarms.net
She is far, far too self obsessed, Narcy, vain, and in love with herself. A lot of people have serious doubts that her claims of "Depresshun" are anything more than her clinging to trendy Youtube buzzwords and/or looking for easy excuses.
Self Harm is also quite a complex psychological issue, and Big Gorl is shallower than a dry puddle on a hot day.

She absolutely self harms through gross, massive overconsumption of disgusting food and blowing her repulsive body up to well over 600 pounds, but not really with self harm being her conscious purposeful intent. She's just a big, dumb, selfish ugly cow who literally cannot think or feel anything besides FEED FEED FEED FEED FEED FEED.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino