Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
She wouldn't be just lifting her leg in the air and balancing, though. She'd have her dainty hoof planted on something laid on the floor beside the scale, like a book or even a folded towel. She'd press her weight onto that foot, which would manipulate what the scale is reading. And it definitely could be as much as 60lbs. Just saying.
If her scale is in the same place, why her phone moves all around the room, and the daylight is always the same, in 30 weigh ins we never had a rainy day? dark clouds? wind sounds? what about all the storms???
Bless the KY weather.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
If her scale is in the same place, why her phone moves all around the room, and the daylight is always the same, in 30 weigh ins we never had a rainy day? dark clouds? wind sounds? what about all the storms???
Bless the KY weather.
Cause she's a terrible liar, and thinks that if she changes the zoom and the angle of the camera, we might think they were filmed on different days. Ironically, going out of your way to be deceptive like this just highlights the deception even more. I bet Amber used to write her own sick notes too, growing up:

tO WhOm iT mAy CoNceRn:

AmBeR caN'T LeArN sTufF ToDaY. ShE hAs a WhoOP CoUgH sitUatIoN. ThIs IS hEr mOm, bY tHe WaY.

I'M bEinG rEaLLy hOnEst. ShE is SO sIcK,

MrS. ReID

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Cause she's a terrible liar, and thinks that if she changes the zoom and the angle of the camera, we might think they were filmed on different days. Ironically, going out of your way to be deceptive like this just highlights the deception even more. I bet Amber used to write her own sick notes too, growing up:

tO WhOm iT mAy CoNceRn:

AmBeR caN'T LeArN sTufF ToDaY. ShE hAs a WhoOP CoUgH sitUatIoN. ThIs IS hEr mOm, bY tHe WaY.

I'M bEinG rEaLLy hOnEst. ShE is SO sIcK,

MrS. ReID
She did that already trying to prove her aunt she wasn't a liar... our gorl is so clever, no wonder her online IQ test result was the same of a genius.

IMG_8296.PNGScreenshot_96.png

Last edited:

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Aunt Tammy...we know that reports to CPS are confidential and may be anonymous. Tammy seems to be the sort who would decide to do an "intervention" on her sister and report her to CPS "for her own good." Not saying it wasn't perhaps warranted, but she seems the sort to do this and lie about it if questioned.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Aunt Tammy...we know that reports to CPS are confidential and may be anonymous. Tammy seems to be the sort who would decide to do an "intervention" on her sister and report her to CPS "for her own good." Not saying it wasn't perhaps warranted, but she seems the sort to do this and lie about it if questioned.
Nah. Tammie is the half-sister of Amberlynn's mother. She wasn't in their lives at that time. She met Amberlynn for the first time when AL was about 14. So it couldn't have been her that called CPS.

Igotdigusted

kiwifarms.net
I am not big into AL lore, but I went back and read those messages between her and Auntie Tammy or whatever. I know I am late and probably unpopular in my opinion but who gives a shit. Auntie Tammy seems a huge bitch in those messages (and I really don't like AL) and also who goes and uploads a personal conversation with a family member they allegedly love in a forum like this one? Is she effing serious? Don't like that woman one single bit.

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not big into AL lore, but I went back and read those messages between her and Auntie Tammy or whatever. I know I am late and probably unpopular in my opinion but who gives a shit. Auntie Tammy seems a huge bitch in those messages (and I really don't like AL) and also who goes and uploads a personal conversation with a family member they allegedly love in a forum like this one? Is she effing serious? Don't like that woman one single bit.
Tammie is kind of messy but whatever, she had her reasons.

She did that because Amberlynn was uploading videos and making up stories for sympathy and to manipualate her viewers. She was outright lying about Tammie (and about AL's mother and grandmother, about the whole family basically and lying about her past in general). Who does THAT? If I was Tammie I'd expose her fat ass too.

Tammie was also mad that AL kept reaching out to her mother but every conversation would just be Amberlynn shaming her mother about the past. Tammie felt Amberlynn was a danger to her sister's sobriety and I believe it, she's toxic as fuck.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I recognized the first photo from there but not the second. Not on 538 through 540. Did she do that because he filmed her cankles?
I added the second image just to show was her writing in the first one, the message in her board was because her and Eric "play" with each other like that, funny that the "loser" lost a lot of weight, is getting his driving license, has new lesbian friends and will start studying again.... well...well...