Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
I disagree. If she actually documented every fucking thing, she'd have alot of views.

She could go over what it's like to need skin removal surgery etc etc. But...she wouldn't, but we'd still be witness some one losing the weight outside of a reality TV show, and that would give her views, for a while.
I agree with this, if she lost the weight her audience would change dramatically, because she'd be confirmation that even an idiot who tried 39570476 diets and seemed to have nothing going for her could do it. ObeseToBeast has had the weight off for quite a while now, but still makes videos about when he was bigger, losing the weight, and his perspective on things given he started out at a different size. There's something encouraging knowing that not all slim fit people were magically born that way, especially given how obese some Western countries are, Amber even getting down to 200lb would be encouraging to some. She'd also be able to make money off of weight loss sponsors and claim ~~magic diet tea~~ totally melted the fat, ya'll. People desperate to lose weight will look up to anyone if they think it means they can too.

cat on acid

boohoo, your dick's stuck in a toaster
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people were even subscribed to her in the first place. WE'RE supposed to be thankful for HER anyways.. absolute and utter bullshit. All we've done for her is help, and here she is. She has come to the end of the line. Her arm in Eric's video is fucking disgusting, bumpy, has a yellow tint just like her fucking face. Unhealed bruises... She has rotted from the inside out. Cheers to amberlynn's death soon. Should have listened to us haydurs.
wtf.png

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people were even subscribed to her in the first place. WE'RE supposed to be thankful for HER anyways.. absolute and utter bullshit. All we've done for her is help, and here she is. She has come to the end of the line. Her arm in Eric's video is fucking disgusting, bumpy, has a yellow tint just like her fucking face. Unhealed bruises... She has rotted from the inside out. Cheers to amberlynn's death soon. Should have listened to us haydurs. View attachment 851504
ME MAED GRUMPY DUMPIESSS

I don't understand why people were even subscribed to her in the first place. WE'RE supposed to be thankful for HER anyways.. absolute and utter bullshit. All we've done for her is help, and here she is. She has come to the end of the line. Her arm in Eric's video is fucking disgusting, bumpy, has a yellow tint just like her fucking face. Unhealed bruises... She has rotted from the inside out. Cheers to amberlynn's death soon. Should have listened to us haydurs. View attachment 851504
God, she looks so fucking MISERABLE inside of that body. She can say whatever she wants about it, but nothing will convince me that she is in any way comfortable.

I don’t get why you wouldn’t lose the weight when you’re at the point that putting your arms by your sides is impossible. Duck waddle.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
I never noticed just how slouched her shoulders have become, that's got to be killing her back. If the rot doesn't kill her, arthritis is going to immobilize her even further until the rot makes its way to the rest of her.

stingray

I'm sorry, Steve Irwin
kiwifarms.net
I never noticed just how slouched her shoulders have become, that's got to be killing her back. If the rot doesn't kill her, arthritis is going to immobilize her even further until the rot makes its way to the rest of her.
Agreed, I can't help but think about the constant pain she must be in. And yet the constant pain and the risk of potentially life-threatening infections still isn't enough for her to seriously attempt to lose weight. She's so god damn dense.

Just curious (and I'm NOT saying for anyone to do this) but could psych doctors be called on AL a la Eugenia Cooney?
Psych doesn’t care about fat people caking themselves to death. It’s too much work for very little reward.

Anorexia/bulimia patients are seen more frequently as children, due to their stature and the way they behave. They’re more infantile, in a tolerable way, as opposed to Miss I-Know-Better-Than-DoctorsLynn.

This isn’t truly a mental disorder. It isn’t BED. You can have BED and not weigh 600+ lbs; they’re not mutually exclusive. It’s her, her money fetish, her gaining fetish, and how she enjoys being waited on hand and foot.

Ain’t no fixing that. Ain’t no crazy pill for entitled fat bitch.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Psych doesn’t care about fat people caking themselves to death. It’s too much work for very little reward.

Anorexia/bulimia patients are seen more frequently as children, due to their stature and the way they behave. They’re more infantile, in a tolerable way, as opposed to Miss I-Know-Better-Than-DoctorsLynn.

This isn’t truly a mental disorder. It isn’t BED. You can have BED and not weigh 600+ lbs; they’re not mutually exclusive. It’s her, her money fetish, her gaining fetish, and how she enjoys being waited on hand and foot.

Ain’t no fixing that. Ain’t no crazy pill for entitled fat bitch.
Adding to this;

An intervention would only be possible if she was incapable of understanding the risks. Hamber fully understands the medical issues etc...and is like 'Naw I wanna eat moar' instead. So there's literally nothing any one can do. She's a fully informed adult, consenting to death by spoon.

Adding to this;

An intervention would only be possible if she was incapable of understanding the risks. Hamber fully understands the medical issues etc...and is like 'Naw I wanna eat moar' instead. So there's literally nothing any one can do. She's a fully informed adult, consenting to death by spoon.
You can still do an intervention on an AN/BN person if they know & fully understand what they’re doing to themselves.

Even if Amber admitted it, there would be no huge intervention. There wouldn’t be a team of workers. She might get one social worker & a diet to follow. That she won’t follow.

You can put an NG tube in and make an AN patient gain weight. This one is way more difficult.

Kukkamaaria

kiwifarms.net
Adding to this;

I recall that Dr. Now tried to get intervention for Sean (I think it was Sean?) and called the local agency. They did their investigation but refused to do anything, because Sean was eating willingly and no one was forcing the food down his throat. So only if Becky would grab a funnel and start pushing the orange chicken into Amber's hole, they'd be able to do something.

edibleBulimia

Thanks for the laughs in the dark alley
kiwifarms.net
What would happen if Becky and Amber broke up? Would Amber lose weight? I don’t think she’d find another gf/enabler because I don’t think anyone wants to date a six hundred pound woman who can’t even wipe her own shelf ass. Maybe she’d stay with Rafe or something

SweatyFupa

Fat Upper Pelvic Area Manager
kiwifarms.net
What would happen if Becky and Amber broke up? Would Amber lose weight? I don’t think she’d find another gf/enabler because I don’t think anyone wants to date a six hundred pound woman who can’t even wipe her own shelf ass. Maybe she’d stay with Rafe or something
We haven't seen Rafe in a while though, nor heard of her. Neither do I think she'd willingly take in Amber to take care of her...

Concerned Vagino-American

I got a bad feeling about Suicidey
kiwifarms.net
Most people's forearms are parallel to their body, bitch's arms stick out at 45 degree angles. She looks like a circus sideshow.

Dr.TeaDrinker

Drinking the Tea
kiwifarms.net
somewhat off-topic and tin foil conspiracy, but that clip of her being called a 'beanbag' or 'beanbag in a hurry' (a bit difficult to make out) I swear she says "what did they just..." but trails off can anyone confirm? because honestly, it's driving me mad, I've watched the clip over and I honestly think she hears them in the clip says 'what did they just say' (or something to that effect) but doesn't comment on it so she can get attention on what they said and she could twist it to fit her narrative of 'haydurs'.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
somewhat off-topic and tin foil conspiracy, but that clip of her being called a 'beanbag' or 'beanbag in a hurry' (a bit difficult to make out) I swear she says "what did they just..." but trails off can anyone confirm? because honestly, it's driving me mad, I've watched the clip over and I honestly think she hears them in the clip says 'what did they just say' (or something to that effect) but doesn't comment on it so she can get attention on what they said and she could twist it to fit her narrative of 'haydurs'.
Nah girl, she says "where's Becky?" Here's a clip:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino