Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net
Aren’t her videos usually scheduled to be up by now? I swear it’ll appear on her channel the moment I post this and in that case I’ll delete it but tf.
Yeah, they're usually up a couple minutes after 12pm. Either it's a nice, lengthy video of her blubbering away and youtube is being gay, or she decided not to upload the video.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I mean are we shocked? Just like with vlogmas she quit cause she has nothing to film. She has no shame, but I do think shes embarrassed that she does NOTHING ALL FUCKING DAY!!! 2 vlogs ago she filmed herself putting sunglasses on and then napping. Yesterday she walked to a patch of grass to show sawdust where a tree was.

Vladimir Fupatin

Приветик мои дети
kiwifarms.net
I mean are we shocked? Just like with vlogmas she quit cause she has nothing to film. She has no shame, but I do think shes embarrassed that she does NOTHING ALL FUCKING DAY!!! 2 vlogs ago she filmed herself putting sunglasses on and then napping. Yesterday she walked to a patch of grass to show sawdust where a tree was.

No not shocked I was just hopeful maybe we'd get something different from the nonstop mukbangs, torrid hauls, and random household activities. I'm ready to watch a breakdown

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Fatty think she's clever? I'm not surprised by any stupid thing she does but really--somehow she actually does have a few real supporters left and isn't this just a grand fuck you to them. Big Al would much rather think she's sticking it to the haydurrrs than have one seconds thought for her "fans".
I hope the "fans" last two brain cells finally light up and they realize that she cares for no one but herself and bail on the vile bitch......we shall see.