Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Fatty think she's clever? I'm not surprised by any stupid thing she does but really--somehow she actually does have a few real supporters left and isn't this just a grand fuck you to them. Big Al would much rather think she's sticking it to the haydurrrs than have one seconds thought for her "fans".
I hope the "fans" last two brain cells finally light up and they realize that she cares for no one but herself and bail on the vile bitch......we shall see.
It is clever though. People are chimping like complete idiots because her upload is a little late. This video is going to get a ton of views. Her viewerbase is so gullible and dumb. Dumber than her, in large part.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
It is clever though. People are chimping like complete idiots because her upload is a little late. This video is going to get a ton of views. Her viewerbase is so gullible and dumb. Dumber than her, in large part.
I’d say it wouldn’t matter because we can just get the archived vid here but only a small portion of her hate viewers are farmers, sadly.
Earning coin just to troll. This fucking cow.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
Since she announced this as a response to Instagram blocking her hashtag, I think it's just a dramatic attempt to show how bullied she is or whatever... There might be a Snapchat rant coming soon, explaining how she decided to stop uploading because of all the hate she gets. But she has to come back eventually, or else those YT shekels will run dry. Amber loves Drama and being a poor poor Victim. This isn't her first hiatus nor the last one. And the excuse every time is "My mental is so bad, the hayders are so mean, my job is so exhausting - I need a break :((((" Boooring Victimlynn, but I have a vague hope that she comes up with a more interesting excuse this time.

P.S. I'm pretty sure this has already been discussed, but I still find it hilarious that AL thinks Istagram blocked her because people were bullying her. Not because anorexics are using her as motivation not to eat. "This shows how horribly I am treated." Lol. It only shows how narcissistic you are, you think Instagram fucking cares that you got "bullied"? Hooooly shit, in her mind she's the center of the universe and the Insta CEO personally felt bad for her and blocked the mean haydeeers. We're reaching scary pathological levels of delusion.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It is clever. Possibly cleverer than I typically give her credit for being. At the end of the day though, how is anyone surprised? She’s not stupid enough n this way. She’s stupid in almost every way not involving YT, but this seems to be the one thing that ferrets out that chicken egg of a brain of hers.

Vladimir Fupatin

Приветик мои дети
kiwifarms.net
You think she'd make more youtube shekels if she went radio silence for like a week and then finally uploaded a grand Finale video? Or would everyone have forgotten about her by then

I’m honestly not surprised, when people call her out for this she’s gonna say “I never said I’d upload on the 31sr I said that many people will be upset” even though she actually stated the UPLOAD would upset people.
Her Instagram post is the main reason I think she'll upload today, but she'll wait til the last possible moment so that everyone is stirred up.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the fucking thing, though. There was no "announcement"

All she said was people are probably gonna be butthurt about her upload on the 31st. It's not Amberlynn who hyped this up. It's everyone else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If people perpetuate the idea that Amberlynn hyped up some big show and then bailed, it just gives her fuel to gaslight everyone on social media with "I never said I was gonna do anything speshul!!" Because in truth, she didn't.