Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IF they're moving (I'll believe it when I see it) it's to a rental so property tax, qualifying for a mortgage etc. is moot.

Also I'd imagine that IF Becky agreed to move it's either to somewhere closeby (proximity to Eric) or somewhere closer to her family. I don't think it's going to be to or near Lexington which is probably a long distance from Becky's family. The reason I think that is because there was a time AL/B were going to stay with Becky's family a lot, and if Lexington were anywhere near that location AL would've used that excuse to hit the cheesecake factory.

The thing is, I can't imagine Amberlynn being genuinely excited for either of those options. And we know Becky doesn't want to move so... why would they. Moving is a pain in the ass it would be a ton (heh) of effort for what? To live in the middle of a new nowhere?

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
The thing is, I can't imagine Amberlynn being genuinely excited for either of those options. And we know Becky doesn't want to move so... why would they. Moving is a pain in the ass it would be a ton (heh) of effort for what? To live in the middle of a new nowhere?
That's why I wonder if this has to do with whatever drama was alluded to with Amber and the boys earlier in the summer. They might be moving because the boys want Amber to get out.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Tbf, it's one thing to say or plan that you're going to do something, but it's an entirely different thing to actually do it. Amber has an abandoned tower of unfinished plans rotting in Eric and Ricky's basement, Becky never follows through on things she plans to do (like opening up an Etsy or whatever), and I'm sure the majority of people on this site plan things and don't do them for whatever reason we choose to justify it with.

Like we're speculating on them moving out but can they? The beast is pretty much immobile and will need 24/7 care. Becky isn't emotionally or mentally strong enough. They have shitty credit. Can they even apply for a mortgage or is Becky begging her mom to co-sign for them? Once they do move, Becky's going to lose any help with housework, health, or anything else that Ricky provided. How will they pay for their property tax? How will they pay for anything while maintaining the integrity of their home? I really don't see it happening.

Timestamped, of course

Skipped around that vid, saw them buying furniture-
Her shelf ass is so huge, she literally can't comfortably sit on any of the fucking couches. Her back didn't touch.
I doubt she's ever sat on the couch in the fag shanty.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I dont know if I have ever heard anyone in the house explicitly say it out loud (Hamber and her narcissistic ego would never allow it) but we certainly almost always see her lying like a huge, sloppy blob on either the ottoman or the floor. Her giant continental shelf of lard / weird square of ham of an ass forces about a foot of clear airspace between her back and any couch or chair she could ever hope to actually sit in.

Something that I have also always found kind of unusual and a little strange/creepy is just how far apart AL is constantly from Necky. In the vlogs and her own Snapchats, when they are in the house together ol' NeckNeck is constantly sitting or lying as far away from Hamber as it looks like she can possibly be. She is always on completely the opposite side of the couch and/or room, in Lexington she was huddled far away on the bed, etc. Have you guys noticed that too? You reckon its a physical repulsiveness and overall stench thing? Or does Necky (just maybe?) might finally be getting sick of Ham's insufferable bullshit at last, too?

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ottoman rumor was probably started because the ottoman was in the fags' bedroom for a bit and Eric got a shot of her beached on it. It was moved to the fags' room where they all played vidya games together but that was because the bed isn't big enough for 2 grown men, a morbidly obese woman and a baby rhinocerous.

There are videos showing her on the couch itself. I highly doubt she is "banned" from it; she's more likely to shatter the dining room chairs and she still sits on those. If anything, I'm sure she voluntarily avoids the couch most of the time because she's afraid of breaking it.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
That's why I wonder if this has to do with whatever drama was alluded to with Amber and the boys earlier in the summer. They might be moving because the boys want Amber to get out.
I still think she is moving due to practical reasons, I was watching some random old video of her and I noticed her squeezing herself inside the toilet, and that stuck on my head,
Her and Becky's toilet door is really small, I believe she struggles a lot to even get in and out, the shower door we know she already does not fit anymore in quite a while.
She must be fed up of paying a big chunk of the rent and not have even a toilet and shower she can get in properly, I can't imagine living like that.
yeah she is closer to the cam in the second picture, but still we can have an idea and that was almost 100lbs ago.
If anyone has any image of another door please let me know, I couldn't find.

Screenshot_2.png1565313124486.png

Last edited:

Fritos

kiwifarms.net
The ottoman rumor was probably started because the ottoman was in the fags' bedroom for a bit and Eric got a shot of her beached on it. It was moved to the fags' room where they all played vidya games together but that was because the bed isn't big enough for 2 grown men, a morbidly obese woman and a baby rhinocerous.

There are videos showing her on the couch itself. I highly doubt she is "banned" from it; she's more likely to shatter the dining room chairs and she still sits on those. If anything, I'm sure she voluntarily avoids the couch most of the time because she's afraid of breaking it.
I concur. Hamber seems like the type of person to want to sit in a couch, but in her videos she's always on a chair.

• Agree
Reactions: mrsm0rbid

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I kinda hope they are moving out just so I can see what hideous and impractical design choices AL and Becky make in a new place. Will it be seashells in the bathroom sink? An accent wall comprised entirely of Korn posters? Kyuuute fuzzy pink throw pillows matted with cat hair? Will she coordinate the burning of candles, or just have random scents competing for dominance in every room? What about the journals? Will they be stored away or kept on a dozen bookshelves? And will AL's obsessive-compulsive personality disorder prompt her to organize them by color, or chronicalogically? And how will she manage to tastefully work a rainbow flag aesthetic into every single fucking room?

The possibilities for hilarious disasters are endless.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I still think she is moving due to practical reasons, I was watching some random old video of her and I noticed her squeezing herself inside the toilet, and that stuck on my head,
Her and Becky's toilet door is really small, I believe she struggles a lot to even get in and out, the shower door we know she already does not fit anymore in quite a while.
She must be fed up of paying a big chunk of the rent and not have even a toilet and shower she can get in properly, I can't imagine living like that.
Door sizes in houses and apartments are pretty standardized, unless the door frame is wider to be wheelchair accessible. Amber was too fat and dumb to even request a handicapped room for their "vacation."

IF they're moving soon (and I think they are) it has nothing to do with door size, and everything to do with Amber finally having complete control of Becky, who doesn't need immediate access to and interaction with pesky people who aren't Amber.

I also think Amber gets super pissed every time Eric captures her on film which subverts her plot line and gives the haters a glimpse of the truth.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Industry standards are ever evoloving though. If you've ever lived in a really old apt you'll notice the interior doorways are more narrow particularly for closets and bathrooms (this is sometimes true for old houses too but almost always true for old apartments because cheap). Just moving to a place that is newer construction might make a big difference to her. We know the house is fairly old and I can see in that pic above the frame is smaller than you'd find in new construction.

Then again, you could see in the hotel video that she had to squeeze sideways through the bathroom door and that was probably pretty wide, being a hotel + modern construction.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
I dont know if I have ever heard anyone in the house explicitly say it out loud (Hamber and her narcissistic ego would never allow it) but we certainly almost always see her lying like a huge, sloppy blob on either the ottoman or the floor. Her giant continental shelf of lard / weird square of ham of an ass forces about a foot of clear airspace between her back and any couch or chair she could ever hope to actually sit in.

Something that I have also always found kind of unusual and a little strange/creepy is just how far apart AL is constantly from Necky. In the vlogs and her own Snapchats, when they are in the house together ol' NeckNeck is constantly sitting or lying as far away from Hamber as it looks like she can possibly be. She is always on completely the opposite side of the couch and/or room, in Lexington she was huddled far away on the bed, etc. Have you guys noticed that too? You reckon its a physical repulsiveness and overall stench thing? Or does Necky (just maybe?) might finally be getting sick of Ham's insufferable bullshit at last, too?
I think Becky is lot more vulnerable to teasing.
While Amber doesn't give a shit about being a freak show - Making thumbnails of herself deepthroating a kabob. Becky, I'm guessing still gets her feelings hurt.
She probably just always trying to avoid the camera which I can imagine is a little difficult since two vloggers are constantly flailing their cameras around the house.
The times she's on camera amber probably had to stomp her feet until Becky agreed.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I think Becky is lot more vulnerable to teasing.
While Amber doesn't give a shit about being a freak show - Making thumbnails of herself deepthroating a kabob. Becky, I'm guessing still gets her feelings hurt.
She probably just always trying to avoid the camera which I can imagine is a little difficult since two vloggers are constantly flailing their cameras around the house.
The times she's on camera amber probably had to stomp her feet until Becky agreed.
I think Becky is more self-aware than big AL. She probably knows that whatever Amber will produce, will be a shit-show, so she wants as little as possible to do with it. She seems more relax with the boys in their vlogs.

foodiebloobie

Helllooooo foodie bloobies TEEHEE!
kiwifarms.net
AL literally thinks she's a hot potato. The way she eye-fucks herself when she sees herself says it all. She still thinks despite being 600 lbs, that she has a "cute face". Necky on the other hand seems to have always been an insecure thumb-creature. AL puts her down a lot too, I'm sure that has something to do with how the Neckster projects her image to the world VS AL.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
For the newfags who might not have seen these--

Check out, if you like, Aunt Tammie's massive dump..... of screenshots between her and Big Al on page 538.
Just in case there's any question in your minds if Al is as big a cunt off screen as she is on.
(Yes, the answer is yes)
LOL, the wall note that she wrote to support her lies were a classic Hamber move, The Beast always think she is so clever... anyone can see is her hand writing.
I said that before and I will say it again, she is not a sociopath she is a full on psychopath

Psychopathic researchers found that psychopaths often have these common traits:
  • Lack of empathy, guilt, conscience or remorse :agree:
  • Shallow experiences of feelings or emotions :agree:
  • Impulsivity and a weak ability to defer gratification and control behavior :agree:
  • Superficial charm and glibness :agree:
  • Irresponsibility and a failure to accept responsibility for their actions :agree:
  • A grandiose sense of their own worth :agree:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino