Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
But she's likely to die in the bedroom because she spends 99% of her time there. To get her to the sliding glass door they'd have to get her out of the bedroom first. They'd have to squeeeeeeeze her corpse through the bedroom door which they're not going to want to do and which probably isn't even possible. It's not just the width of her body, you have to take into account that they need several men to be on either side of her to lift. And if she's in rigor mortis that makes things exponentially more complicated.

I bet they have protocols and I bet those protocols are to chop a hole in the walls or to remove windows

[removed ADHD quote because I can't read]
I'm not well versed in USA laws. Who will pay for the broken wall if firefighters decide to break the wall?

Would they need to do all that, though? She's able to make it out of the house on her own, so she does fit through the door. Couldn't they just strap her to a board and tilt her upright and push her out that way?
Can't they just tie rope to her two legs, attach it to a F150 hitch and tow her away thru sliding doors?

Last edited by a moderator:

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
What I'm failing to understand is if she has as much money saved up as she claims - why hasn't she moved out? Why hasn't she purchased a better car? A house? Hell, even an apartment or townhome? All she has to show for her money is Torrid, Target, and Wommart hauls along with occasional trips to Lexington and a fuckload of garbage food. I don't think she has money saved up, I think she's eating her money (so to speak, although I'd love to see that) off camera.

clusterfuckk

Skinny legend of the Dominican
kiwifarms.net
The rescue team (firefighters, paramedics etc) always do what’s safest for them. They don’t hesitate to tear down walls and shit to make it safer for them to extract Harambe (rip) from her enclosure. The damage done is on the owner financially. As someone else said, they need to have space for the team to be on either side (or get their excavator) in to get the bloated corpse out.

Edit: spelling

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
What I'm failing to understand is if she has as much money saved up as she claims - why hasn't she moved out? Why hasn't she purchased a better car? A house? Hell, even an apartment or townhome? All she has to show for her money is Torrid, Target, and Wommart hauls along with occasional trips to Lexington and a fuckload of garbage food. I don't think she has money saved up, I think she's eating her money (so to speak, although I'd love to see that) off camera.
While I'm willing to bet she hasn't saved a damn thing either, it is possible she literally does not know what to spend money on and is sitting on a mountain of youtube bucks. It's that ghetto millionaire problem. All she's ever known is cheap garbage, so even when she flaunts her money and goes on sprees, she's not really spending that much money. Anything more than spending money in the moment on things she knows is alien to her. That's why she doesn't invest in anything, improve upon or upgrade her living arrangement/transport, go to REAL doctors or even do something as basic as eat at a proper restaurant that doesnt have a drive through. She does what she knows.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
The homeowner would. That would be the case in pretty much every country. He could then seek reimbursement from Becky or Amberlynn's estate (lol as if she would've established an estate)
Homeowners pretty much everywhere have to pay up themselves, getting their money back is anywhere from not a guarantee to lol fuck you.
Where I live, getting money from those that inherit is a big problem, and getting any from them if all refuse the inheritance is never gonna happen.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
While I'm willing to bet she hasn't saved a damn thing either, it is possible she literally does not know what to spend money on and is sitting on a mountain of youtube bucks. It's that ghetto millionaire problem. All she's ever known is cheap garbage, so even when she flaunts her money and goes on sprees, she's not really spending that much money. Anything more than spending money in the moment on things she knows is alien to her. That's why she doesn't invest in anything, improve upon or upgrade her living arrangement/transport, go to REAL doctors or even do something as basic as eat at a proper restaurant that doesnt have a drive through. She does what she knows.
Her bank account has a limit on how much she can spend in a day and she's too lazy to call and change it. AL + Becky are 12 year olds in the bodies of adults and going to a bank, making adult purchases, looking at homes/cars, taking out mortgage, etc.... Those things are soooooo far from their minds. They do nothing but color and play video games all day ffs!

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
Her bank account has a limit on how much she can spend in a day and she's too lazy to call and change it. AL + Becky are 12 year olds in the bodies of adults and going to a bank, making adult purchases, looking at homes/cars, taking out mortgage, etc.... Those things are soooooo far from their minds. They do nothing but color and play video games all day ffs!
But even if that were the case, if they were to attempt to do a big girl chore like purchasing a car the dealership would tell them to go directly to their bank. Hamber and Necky might be morons, but the people working at banks and dealerships deal with idiots like them all day long. Either they don't have the money or they just don't give a shit enough to bother.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Gorl is too fat to spend her money. She can’t splurge on high-end clothes and accessories causes she’s too fat to fit into anything. She can’t travel internationally. She can’t fly to any major city where she could spend money on fancy hotels and restaurants. Even buying a house would most likely be too much for her. And it’s not like she can move far. It would take so much effort. She’d have to fly a couple of times to check out the houses, do all the scaaawwwwwy adult stuff, like mortgage and banking and lawyers and paperwork...

She definitely has a ton of savings. Not enough to live comfortably more than a couple of,years without working but she ain’t gonna starve anytime soon.

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gorl is too fat to spend her money. She can’t splurge on high-end clothes and accessories causes she’s too fat to fit into anything. She can’t travel internationally. She can’t fly to any major city where she could spend money on fancy hotels and restaurants. Even buying a house would most likely be too much for her. And it’s not like she can move far. It would take so much effort. She’d have to fly a couple of times to check out the houses, do all the scaaawwwwwy adult stuff, like mortgage and banking and lawyers and paperwork...

She definitely has a ton of savings. Not enough to live comfortably more than a couple of,years without working but she ain’t gonna starve anytime soon.
So long as she has enough to support her habit shes fine.

kiwifarms.net
But even if that were the case, if they were to attempt to do a big girl chore like purchasing a car the dealership would tell them to go directly to their bank. Hamber and Necky might be morons, but the people working at banks and dealerships deal with idiots like them all day long. Either they don't have the money or they just don't give a shit enough to bother.
when she said she had money saved for weight loss surgery but maybe life had other plans for her instead I wonder how much she actually had saved. google (like AL probably did) says gastric costs $23,000 which is not a whole lot to live on for long especialy for someone like AL who doesn't budget. I'm not sure if AL would be smart enough to have enough saved for aftercare or if anything went wrong for more surgery. She's only been making this 10k a month the last few years and admits she spends over a $1,000-$2000 month on food just for herself (also add in Becky's food bill), has student loans, maybe medical bills?, rent...and just went on a stayvacation going wild ordering ubereats so there is no way she is saving as much as she could have been.

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
when she said she had money saved for weight loss surgery but maybe life had other plans for her instead I wonder how much she actually had saved. google (like AL probably did) says gastric costs $23,000 which is not a whole lot to live on for long especialy for someone like AL who doesn't budget. I'm not sure if AL would be smart enough to have enough saved for aftercare or if anything went wrong for more surgery. She's only been making this 10k a month the last few years and admits she spends over a $1,000-$2000 month on food just for herself (also add in Becky's food bill), has student loans, maybe medical bills?, rent...and just went on a stayvacation going wild ordering ubereats so there is no way she is saving as much as she could have been.
True, but are we still operating under the assumption that she's paying her student loans and medical bills? Aside from muh mentals, she hasn't been back to any of the doctors she's seen lately and sees the ER more than she sees a PCP. For all we know she's still dodging medical debts.

Man, I really would love a ballpark figure of how much she spent on that staycation (or at least what she admitted to spending on camera).

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Her finances never made sense, in that YouTube live she admitted to not have enough money for impatient care (different from the usual I can afford "BOLTH"), in the couple Q&A when asked what she would do with unlimited money for a day she said bariatric surgery, Becky chose to buy a house and Hamber said "Surgery is really expensive is over $14k", strange for someone with big savings, Becky also said when they first starting date Hamberlynn was completely broke and that they have debts.
She also claimed to had paid $39k in taxes last year and all money she is saving is also to pay taxes (do you believe in faeries?) .
Anyway... no one knows anything