Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lbrc27x

kiwifarms.net
I dont know if I have ever heard anyone in the house explicitly say it out loud (Hamber and her narcissistic ego would never allow it) but we certainly almost always see her lying like a huge, sloppy blob on either the ottoman or the floor. Her giant continental shelf of lard / weird square of ham of an ass forces about a foot of clear airspace between her back and any couch or chair she could ever hope to actually sit in.

Something that I have also always found kind of unusual and a little strange/creepy is just how far apart AL is constantly from Necky. In the vlogs and her own Snapchats, when they are in the house together ol' NeckNeck is constantly sitting or lying as far away from Hamber as it looks like she can possibly be. She is always on completely the opposite side of the couch and/or room, in Lexington she was huddled far away on the bed, etc. Have you guys noticed that too? You reckon its a physical repulsiveness and overall stench thing? Or does Necky (just maybe?) might finally be getting sick of Ham's insufferable bullshit at last, too?
I think Becky is lot more vulnerable to teasing.
While Amber doesn't give a shit about being a freak show - Making thumbnails of herself deepthroating a kabob. Becky, I'm guessing still gets her feelings hurt.
She probably just always trying to avoid the camera which I can imagine is a little difficult since two vloggers are constantly flailing their cameras around the house.
The times she's on camera amber probably had to stomp her feet until Becky agreed.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I think Becky is lot more vulnerable to teasing.
While Amber doesn't give a shit about being a freak show - Making thumbnails of herself deepthroating a kabob. Becky, I'm guessing still gets her feelings hurt.
She probably just always trying to avoid the camera which I can imagine is a little difficult since two vloggers are constantly flailing their cameras around the house.
The times she's on camera amber probably had to stomp her feet until Becky agreed.
I think Becky is more self-aware than big AL. She probably knows that whatever Amber will produce, will be a shit-show, so she wants as little as possible to do with it. She seems more relax with the boys in their vlogs.

foodiebloobie

Coochie waxer
kiwifarms.net
AL literally thinks she's a hot potato. The way she eye-fucks herself when she sees herself says it all. She still thinks despite being 600 lbs, that she has a "cute face". Necky on the other hand seems to have always been an insecure thumb-creature. AL puts her down a lot too, I'm sure that has something to do with how the Neckster projects her image to the world VS AL.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
For the newfags who might not have seen these--

Check out, if you like, Aunt Tammie's massive dump..... of screenshots between her and Big Al on page 538.
Just in case there's any question in your minds if Al is as big a cunt off screen as she is on.
(Yes, the answer is yes)
LOL, the wall note that she wrote to support her lies were a classic Hamber move, The Beast always think she is so clever... anyone can see is her hand writing.
I said that before and I will say it again, she is not a sociopath she is a full on psychopath

Psychopathic researchers found that psychopaths often have these common traits:
  • Lack of empathy, guilt, conscience or remorse :agree:
  • Shallow experiences of feelings or emotions :agree:
  • Impulsivity and a weak ability to defer gratification and control behavior :agree:
  • Superficial charm and glibness :agree:
  • Irresponsibility and a failure to accept responsibility for their actions :agree:
  • A grandiose sense of their own worth :agree:

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I know Albert is lazy, but hopefully she peeps back at those Tammie screen caps and feels just the ugliest, bitter resentment of Tammie being right.
About everything really, but most of all right about how her body will begin to break down and she'll have regrets.

Amber is already there now, having temporary moments of lucidity about her situation since it's harder to ignore these days
what with this recent consistent string of health issues.

Spergoy of Cuckkad

kiwifarms.net
i'm late on this but I remember a few weeks ago reading a story from a nurse on Reddit about how she had to treat a 500+ pound woman for bellybutton pain, and when they lifted up her flabs they found a rotten half eaten chicken wing that had caused an infection (maggots and all). It got me thinking of Amberlynn and her bellybutton adventure from a while ago, and I'm wondering if that was about her (:_(

foodiebloobie

Coochie waxer
kiwifarms.net
i'm late on this but I remember a few weeks ago reading a story from a nurse on Reddit about how she had to treat a 500+ pound woman for bellybutton pain, and when they lifted up her flabs they found a rotten half eaten chicken wing that had caused an infection (maggots and all). It got me thinking of Amberlynn and her bellybutton adventure from a while ago, and I'm wondering if that was about her (:_(

You are suggesting that our gorl daintylynn would leave any scrap of food behind, even in her fupa rolls. She is not about that food wasteen situation.

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does this happen? Sorry for derailing or whatever but ??? I’m just aghast. How do you lose a whole chicken wing? How did she not feel it? Do fat rolls not have feeling in them?

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Oh ffs I can't resist posting this classic from the annals of fatty hygeine fails (make sure to keep clicking "expand" to see all of OP's additional responses)
It makes me sad that story is now taking up space in my brain...and that it will have to be washed clean with whiskey later on tonight.

But to further this, I have a cousin who is a tattoo artist and some of the stories that he has regaled me with about the livestock he has branded tattooed fall in line with the Pringles lid story. He has excavated everything from McDonald's straws to old food from the flaps of skin he has been tasked to ink.

Spergoy of Cuckkad

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does this happen? Sorry for derailing or whatever but ??? I’m just aghast. How do you lose a whole chicken wing? How did she not feel it? Do fat rolls not have feeling in them?
I mean a chicken wing:average human ratio is one thing, but chicken wing:600 pound water buffalo is another thing. It’s the size of a speck of dirt compared to AL, I imagine it’s easy to lose shit especially when there are so many big pockets and flabs and nooks. It’s not like she can clean it herself at this point, unless Becky fishes it out for her there’s no chance of her retrieving some lost food out of there lmao.
Oh ffs I can't resist posting this classic from the annals of fatty hygeine fails (make sure to keep clicking "expand" to see all of OP's additional responses)
Brb I have to gouge my eyes out and forget my existence.

Ah, I’ve found the comment. Enjoy.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Ah, I’ve found the comment. Enjoy.
I found this very intriguing, to have maggots a fly had to put some eggs in it, the best guess is that wing already had eggs when was lost in the folds as I find very hard a fly to slide between it, lay eggs, and come out alive.
The chair guy is still to me one of the most horrifying things I ever heard about.

Spergoy of Cuckkad

kiwifarms.net
I found this very intriguing, to have maggots a fly had to put some eggs in it, the best guess is that wing already had eggs when was lost in the folds as I find very hard a fly to slide between it, lay eggs, and come out alive.
The chair guy is still to me one of the most horrifying things I ever heard about.
Get some gasoline and a lighter, that’s the only way you’re ever getting that smell out of the house. It’s seeped into the walls already.

I imagine AL will end up like this, only it’s pillow mountain instead of a chair and Becky is the girlfriend, delivering her Cheesecake Factory orange chicken every single day.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino