Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spergoy of Cuckkad

kiwifarms.net
That thread is horrifying. I found this gem - maybe it's Hammy's future when her butler leaves.
Oh my fuck

The oddest thing is that unless she was pregnant/had given birth recently she probably wasn’t producing any actual tard cum... she just had that monkey suck her tit for her enjoyment.

Imagine Ham at 700 pounds breastfeeding Twinkie out of her sweaty tits, still waiting until Becky returns with her 10 Big Macs six months later (I imagine if she escapes it’d be her going on a McDonalds spree for AL and just never coming back)... it might not be far from reality.

Gargorrrl

kiwifarms.net
You know what's always been a weird thing about this cow (probably already mentioned and shit does she not already have enough trashy weirdness)

But she's always so dead set about arguing that all we see in anything she publishes as 'content', she's absolutely rabid about saying it's not everything or it will never be a representation of what she is an what her relationships are like.

Videos, at least, are the time where you can make up the most shit and really try to sell a lifestyle you're not living, and Amber just CAN'T do the same.

- Her weight is disgustingly apparant each and every upload

- Her diet is obviously contradicting her "healthsum" view she has of herself when she eats one frozen vegetal

- Her girlfriend eternally looks ready to be the reason of the next school shooting (gaycare counts, right?) or to hang herself.

Ultimately, as has been more than said before : the only person she's deluding is herself, and if she thinks parroting that her media presence isn't all her life is cracked up to be then there's just no helping that level of stupid, ignorant, and trash tbh

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
i'm late on this but I remember a few weeks ago reading a story from a nurse on Reddit about how she had to treat a 500+ pound woman for bellybutton pain, and when they lifted up her flabs they found a rotten half eaten chicken wing that had caused an infection (maggots and all). It got me thinking of Amberlynn and her bellybutton adventure from a while ago, and I'm wondering if that was about her (:_(
Yeah, it reminded me of a Reddit post too. I've been looking for it ever since she talked about her bellybutton, but I can't find it so I'll summarize:

ER nurse. Enormous fat woman came in saying she had a growth on her belly. They heaved her up onto an exam table and the doctor took a look. It was a large black lump -- at a glance, it had all the characteristic signs of malignant melanoma.

Bad news for the patient. She had a bunch of kids with her, and the nurse had a minute of sympathy for the piglets who were gonna grow up without a mama pig, because the tumor was really that bad-looking.

Then the doctor muttered something and grabbed it with a pair of forceps.

It came off.

It was a mushroom. It was growing on her.

They sent her home with instructions to bathe more often.

The doctor disposed of the mushroom. Later, he told the nurse that he was afraid that if he didn't get rid of it himself, he was concerned the patient would just fucking eat that, too.

kiwifarms.net
Check out, if you like, Aunt Tammie's massive dump..... of screenshots between her and Big Al on page 538.
Just in case there's any question in your minds if Al is as big a cunt off screen as she is on.
(Yes, the answer is yes)
This led me down the rabbit hole of re-reading the general thread from around this time in 2017. Some quotes were oddly prescient; others didn't age so well:
Yes. One person I don't think she'll ever do it to is Becks though, because she knows Becks will leave her nasty ass. But for other people who have a more tender spot for her, she'll mentally abuse and use them.
Yeah, we all know how that turned out.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
This led me down the rabbit hole of re-reading the general thread from around this time in 2017. Some quotes were oddly prescient; others didn't age so well:

Yeah, lots of people thought Thumb had a spine back in the early days of their relationship, but Big Al does know how to pick 'em.
It's an interesting time in Amberlore. Those screenshots were dropped between the two big Rafedramas--after "don't tell her about the pasta or she'll eat it all" and just before the cat dumping/Rarity spaying mess. It's remarkable how these hillbillys can make life or death drama out of anything and also points up nicely what a cunt Thumby is....

Spergoy of Cuckkad

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it reminded me of a Reddit post too. I've been looking for it ever since she talked about her bellybutton, but I can't find it so I'll summarize:

ER nurse. Enormous fat woman came in saying she had a growth on her belly. They heaved her up onto an exam table and the doctor took a look. It was a large black lump -- at a glance, it had all the characteristic signs of malignant melanoma.

Bad news for the patient. She had a bunch of kids with her, and the nurse had a minute of sympathy for the piglets who were gonna grow up without a mama pig, because the tumor was really that bad-looking.

Then the doctor muttered something and grabbed it with a pair of forceps.

It came off.

It was a mushroom. It was growing on her.

They sent her home with instructions to bathe more often.

The doctor disposed of the mushroom. Later, he told the nurse that he was afraid that if he didn't get rid of it himself, he was concerned the patient would just fucking eat that, too.
God please no :cryblood: how did the smell just stay trapped in the flabs? It's an actual fungus growing on her body, it must have smelled like fermented meat and unwashed ass. The fact that someone had to actually fuck that woman to conceive all those kids is... disturbing.

stuffandthings

kiwifarms.net

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Re reading a chunk of the ALR General thread (particularily the Late Destiny and Early Thumby Eras) is quite amusing, you gorls are right.

I didnt have an active Kiwi Farms account at the time, which is a massive shame because I was still lurking and reading all the threads and forums around that time. It's funny to think about what I would have been posting back then.....probably "Wow, this new butchy bulldyke looks like she would backhand AL if she tried squealing and oinking for one too many rides to Wormmart! Can't wait to see someone else be the real man in the relationship!" Oh but alas....how little I knew at the time,

But god damn. Those super old photos of Necky are DEPRESSING. Especially the ones that the Sherlock Holmes Kiwis fished up of her from pre-AL, the weight gain is fucking real. I think my favourite photo is the mirror selfie with the KoRn beanie, giving us that mean mugging realness. Compare her to now....and she has triple or quadrupled in fatness and is a spineless doormat to a screeching unwashed Fupabeast horror.

Poor Necky. You had such potential.

Pudgy Bear Claws

It's the Porchugeeze
kiwifarms.net
Re reading a chunk of the ALR General thread (particularily the Late Destiny and Early Thumby Eras) is quite amusing, you gorls are right.

I didnt have an active Kiwi Farms account at the time, which is a massive shame because I was still lurking and reading all the threads and forums around that time. It's funny to think about what I would have been posting back then.....probably "Wow, this new butchy bulldyke looks like she would backhand AL if she tried squealing and oinking for one too many rides to Wormmart! Can't wait to see someone else be the real man in the relationship!" Oh but alas....how little I knew at the time,

But god damn. Those super old photos of Necky are DEPRESSING. Especially the ones that the Sherlock Holmes Kiwis fished up of her from pre-AL, the weight gain is fucking real. I think my favourite photo is the mirror selfie with the KoRn beanie, giving us that mean mugging realness. Compare her to now....and she has triple or quadrupled in fatness and is a spineless doormat to a screeching unwashed Fupabeast horror.

Poor Necky. You had such potential.
Yes! I was looking at the old Aunt Tammie stuff and decided to go back and read the end of Destiny/beginning of Becky (around page 81). It was great fun. There was crying Amber, drunk Amber, uber cunty Amber and more.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net

Strange, I did the same thing and this was the exact post I almost quoted and commented on, too

Seems people in Albertland often do the opposite of what people expect...looking back at early Becky I think a lot of it was front tbh, and she was perfectly happy but I'm sure that she's totally had it with Al now - whether she will ever have the cock and balls to leave her gargantuan ass is another matter altogether

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
It's a good time to re-read (or read for the first time) old Amber general posts 'cause she's sooo fucking boring now. It is a MASSIVE (ahem) disappointment how truly lame and spineless Thumby turned out to be....

Anyhow, does anyone have an archived copy of the "you stirred the pot" video where the Thumb spent her time mean-mugging the camera while Big Al reamed Rafe about the Rarity spaying stupidity? Al took it down and I can't find a copy; this makes me sad because it was fucking hilarious.....

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
It's a good time to re-read (or read for the first time) old Amber general posts 'cause she's sooo fucking boring now. It is a MASSIVE (ahem) disappointment how truly lame and spineless Thumby turned out to be....

Anyhow, does anyone have an archived copy of the "you stirred the pot" video where the Thumb spent her time mean-mugging the camera while Big Al reamed Rafe about the Rarity spaying stupidity? Al took it down and I can't find a copy; this makes me sad because it was fucking hilarious.....
I think I know the video you're talking about but I can't find it in full. I looked at @666EVE666 channel and I don't think she has it, either. There are clips of that video (if we're thinking of the same thing) in these haydur edits I found with a quick yt search:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I miss the old, nostalgic mean-mugging Necky with her No-Chin and beanies speculation-causing potential.

Just looking at Necky on the surface.....at her appearance only? Like in videos and of photos on her and stuff right now in circa-Summer 2019.
She looks like a massively obese, red faced middle aged old man OR a greasy fat ugly school shooter. Like....? How absolutely damn depressing. I won't say that she doesn't deserve it, though. Because exactly like Big Hamber, Necky is a (semi)functioning adult with autonomy and perfectly capable of every decision she makes. She SHE chooses not to cut or wash her hair,and she chooses to keep porking out and stuffing her face like a pig with her hamplanet deathfat gorlfriend, and she chooses to be a cunty enabler.

(((Just being clear why I don't have sympathy for a the victim.)))

I think I know the video you're talking about but I can't find it in full. I looked at @666EVE666 channel and I don't think she has it, either. There are clips of that video (if we're thinking of the same thing) in these haydur edits I found with a quick yt search:
Damn Twink, you can always be counted on to be an encyclopedic tome of ALR knowledge and lore. And whipping out the videos like this too. Nice.

Anyway....videos like this is kind of exactly what I mean. AL absolutely and totally treats Necky like complete shit and anyone who thinks that Necky is an abuse/manipulation/Narc victim would be 100% right to do so and that's super fair. But she is ALSO a turbo cunt herself and here is exactly why. It's not that totally black and white. She is a victim and an enabler and ALSO a liar and a bitch and hahahahaa wow this is all such good fun. :popcorn:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Yup, that's the one. Thanks so much for looking.
Would be a real shame if that whole vid was lost...just Thumby watching is worth it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino