Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has several sock puppets in her video comments.
She screwed up the other day and basically revealed herself under the jo black alias.
Talking about the pizza Becky brought in- in Eric's vid.
She said "she only had 3 pieces ".

lol it's silly that she and Becky are doing that.
A tip from me to you, new friend... please provide proof of stuff like this, so we avoid needless rumors. Spreading baseless rumors is generally frowned upon here. A lot of people troll with fake accounts on social media and she genuinely has supporters who may or may not be goddamn exceptional cows themselves.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
So while watching elephantiasislynn put her full body on display for the 736377th time while modeling overpriced tablecloths yet again... I had an epiphany.

I’ve always thought that she is willingly committing a slow suicide snuff film strictly for the money. You know, just exploiting her health by choosing to keep her beluga even though she hates being so big.
But then it hit me... she loves this shit. She loves her life AND her body exactly the way it is.
She said it herself, she’s “maintained” this weight for a very long time... and every time she says it she sounds thrilled. She’s been happily showing off her body, the food she ingests, and her sedentary lifestyle for quite some time now. At this point, she only mentions “weight loss” plans/diets because she knows she has to. But she just quits within 12-48 hours and pretends it never happened. She doesn’t even bother trying to lie about it anymore.

She loves herself and doesn’t want to change. I don’t know if this was always the case or if youtube has just made her into a monster.
I also don’t know if I’m just late to the party and everyone already knows this 😂 I’m still very new to the farm
I don't know about all that, fam. But there have been plenty of big old mega deathfatty women out there who ARE perfectly happy with their landwhale status, and even gross feeder men who are obsessed with them. I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head (though I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find) but there's at least one documentary on Youtube about a 300-400 pound butterlady who couldnt have been happier with herself, and even purposefully gorged on cake and ice cream to get bigger. :story:

She has several sock puppets in her video comments.
She screwed up the other day and basically revealed herself under the jo black alias.
Talking about the pizza Becky brought in- in Eric's vid.
She said "she only had 3 pieces ".

lol it's silly that she and Becky are doing that.
If you're so sure that this is fact, bring screenshots. We appreciate facts over rumours, luv.

Moonpie

See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon
kiwifarms.net
I wish I would have taken a screenshot about the pizza.
The one about the neighbors dog playing with Twinkie. Only she would know that. At least that's what I think.

I don't know about all that, fam. But there have been plenty of big old mega deathfatty women out there who ARE perfectly happy with their landwhale status, and even gross feeder men who are obsessed with them. I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head (though I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find) but there's at least one documentary on Youtube about a 300-400 pound butterlady who couldnt have been happier with herself, and even purposefully gorged on cake and ice cream to get bigger. :story:

If you're so sure that this is fact, bring screenshots. We appreciate facts over rumours, luv.
Strawberry Pocky I love your posts. When I was lurking I agreed and laughed at everything you said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kentaro

He be beezin.
kiwifarms.net
I wish I would have taken a screenshot about the pizza.
The one about the neighbors dog playing with Twinkie. Only she would know that. At least that's what I think.
No Amber mentioned in one of her stupid vlogs that Twinkie loves playing with the neighbours dog a few weeks ago.
Man im so over Amber, at this point im waiting for her death date or layg reveal.

Either will make me happy.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Strawberry Pocky I love your posts. When I was lurking I agreed and laughed at everything you said.
tenor.gif

Cheers, luv.

As for Hamber......a dead cow yields no m.ilk - there's little point in getting stroppy over her trolling, since she's just playing herself in the end. I hope she keeps making a bigger fool and spectacle of herself for years to come.

Moonpie

See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon
kiwifarms.net
You could waste hours speculating about random comments but it will always be a fruitless endeavor because you’ll never know for sure. Even if it was her, what difference would it make?
Are you a troll?
I just thought it'd be a good topic to speculate about. People speculate things on here all the time.

Sorry. And no not a troll.

Green Tea

kiwifarms.net
So while watching elephantiasislynn put her full body on display for the 736377th time while modeling overpriced tablecloths yet again... I had an epiphany.

I’ve always thought that she is willingly committing a slow suicide snuff film strictly for the money. You know, just exploiting her health by choosing to keep her beluga even though she hates being so big.
But then it hit me... she loves this shit. She loves her life AND her body exactly the way it is.
She said it herself, she’s “maintained” this weight for a very long time... and every time she says it she sounds thrilled. She’s been happily showing off her body, the food she ingests, and her sedentary lifestyle for quite some time now. At this point, she only mentions “weight loss” plans/diets because she knows she has to. But she just quits within 12-48 hours and pretends it never happened. She doesn’t even bother trying to lie about it anymore.

She loves herself and doesn’t want to change. I don’t know if this was always the case or if youtube has just made her into a monster.
I also don’t know if I’m just late to the party and everyone already knows this 😂 I’m still very new to the farm
I'm kinda new too but I've been watching amber for a while. I'm pretty sure she doesn't "love" herself or her lifestyle. In fact I'm pretty sure she hates it. BUT the thing about the food she eats is that it provides her with enough of a dopamine rush and lets her bury her feelings enough that she isn't able to crawl her way out of the hole she keeps continuously digging.

Plus like... once you're deep enough down in a certain hole sometimes you feel like all you can do is just laugh about it and accept your fate, and I feel like that's kind of where she is.

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda new too but I've been watching amber for a while. I'm pretty sure she doesn't "love" herself or her lifestyle. In fact I'm pretty sure she hates it. BUT the thing about the food she eats is that it provides her with enough of a dopamine rush and lets her bury her feelings enough that she isn't able to crawl her way out of the hole she keeps continuously digging.

Plus like... once you're deep enough down in a certain hole sometimes you feel like all you can do is just laugh about it and accept your fate, and I feel like that's kind of where she is.
I see what you’re saying and I would’ve agreed a year ago. But it seems as if something has shifted in her. It’s as if she’s been chasing that YouTube coin in exchange for her health and life for so long that she’s finally just embraced it. I don’t think she’s just laughing at herself to get through the day b. She’s literally going to die but she is loving life.
Just watch her closely. She only walks for 2 minutes once a day so she can enjoy it and it’s not a chore? She went to a weight loss doctor which I assume cost a bit, quit a few hours into it, and then in a matter of weeks she’s on “vacay” and deep-throating a chicken kabob.

I could go on for days but I just think she’s lost any sense of shame she had and it just doesn’t match up with a person who is miserable and just wants to get better.
I don’t think that she’s simply accepting her fate, I think she’s embracing it.

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net

Amber would only be less fat without youtube because less $$$ = less food. The only times in her life she ever lost weight was when somebody else had control over her access to food. Left to her own devices she only ever gains. Losing 10lbs and gaining back 25 doesn't count. She has been on a weight gain journey her entire life. She cried about her foster parents buying her skim tard cum while the otherkids got regular tard cum. In the pics of her before she got taken into foster care she was a fat kid. She has never ever not been fat.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino