Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
She absolutely said it, back in January.
View attachment 952425
‘Such a misconception that all fat people smell’

Why the multiple fans?
What about the reports from others that you do in fact ‘smell’?
Why the multiple perfumes and candles and wax melts and air fresheners you have millions of each?

‘That doesn’t prove anything 😂😂😂’ - ALR

Fully Eshay Skits Bruh

Never forget Cronulla beach
kiwifarms.net
Underboob sweat after a hot summer day can be spicy. This is true for women who aren't super obese but with enough breast to make a neat fold. Now for our dainty princess with multiple folds and we have confirmed to not bathe properly on a regular basis definitely exudes a certain aroma.
You're getting me hot and bothered, now she'll have destiny and dana to help clean her dainty body booboo~

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
She refuses to get a shower chair and "Becky doesn't take care of her".

She probably doesnt notice she smells because of how isolated she is from other humans. I'm sure when she goes out to yamatos or Wal-Mart she catches a whiff of herself and that's why she drowns in bath and body works.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She refuses to get a shower chair and "Becky doesn't take care of her".

She probably doesnt notice she smells because of how isolated she is from other humans. I'm sure when she goes out to yamatos or Wal-Mart she catches a whiff of herself and that's why she drowns in bath and body works.
I had to use a shower chair after I injured my knee a few years ago... they're really big, clunky things. There wouldn't be room for her and it in that little shower stall she and Becky have. I'm sure she'd use one in a hot second, if she could.

LavenderLiquor

Meh. Just an egg with a bacon blanket.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why she just doesn't use one of those cheap hard plastic kiddie pools and sit a bariatric shower chair in it. Even get a couple portable shower curtain racks if she's worried about people staring at her. She's got nothing left to lose, might as well just just do it.
The first step in dealing with addiction is admitting you have a problem.

If she bought a walker or a shower chair or even a mobility scooter, she's admitting she needs it because she has a problem.

It's the same reason why she blames her mental health for not being able to do things. When in reality everyone knows she's lazy and tired all the time and straight up is just dying.

Look at the 100 days of uploading challenge. She had a few days left and just quit. I think because she ran out of old videos to upload and was too lazy to film anything else. Yet comes back a couple days later with videos? Yeah, cuz Destiny is back and she's happy to have her around and actually wants to get off her shelf butt and fawn over her.

Getting a shower chair would mean the haters are right. And for whatever reason, she lives her life to prove the haters wrong.

Also I believe she genuinely doesn't like taking showers. There's proof when she lived with Krystle, her parents would ask her to take a shower because she wouldn't do it on her own. And that was back when she had mobility. I hate to repeat myself but I swear it's because of arrested development. When you're a kid you just don't care about that stuff and she is just a giant child.

I've seen people on My 600 Lb Life that weigh just as much as Amber get up and shower or hire a nurse to come in and help them. They know they have a problem but they also don't want infections and have some semblance of self respect because they still keep themselves clean.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Kinda OT but with the return of Destiny and comparisons to Becky, I think it's worth discussing.

I don't believe Amber loves or has ever loved Destiny. I believe she loved what Destiny represented. With Destiny, Amber had her first taste of independence and adulthood. She had to listen to authority (Krystle's parents, Kasey's mom, her grandma, her foster parents, etc) all her life which all prevented her from binging to her heart's content. With Destiny, she was alone. She could do whatever she wanted. She didn't have to hide anymore and totally was able to indulge in her vices. Destiny didn't stop her because this was Destiny's first relationship away from home, too. But they managed to hold each other somewhat in check since Destiny refused to quit her job and Amber joined her in order to keep an eye on her. Destiny's era was full of hope, exploration, and growth.

But then Amber became a total bitch towards Destiny and Destiny left. If she truly loved her, Amber wouldn't have treated her so poorly.

The Becky era is more representative of defeat. She settled. Becky settled. They both know that they don't like each other but they doubt that they'd find better. There's nothing going on. Every day it's the same routine, but with that routine comes comfort and predictability Amber doesn't like that. She wants those same experiences that Destiny's era came with, but doesn't want to do any of the work that came along with it. If Amber left Becky and Destiny took her back, Amber would still be just as miserable as she is now because she wouldn't be willing to change any of the other aspects of her life that were different in that era.

TL;DR: Amber never loved Destiny or Becky bc narcs only ever love themselves.

Bitchboy95

Drunk and wearing flip flops on 5th avenue
kiwifarms.net
Kinda OT but with the return of Destiny and comparisons to Becky, I think it's worth discussing.

I don't believe Amber loves or has ever loved Destiny. I believe she loved what Destiny represented. With Destiny, Amber had her first taste of independence and adulthood. She had to listen to authority (Krystle's parents, Kasey's mom, her grandma, her foster parents, etc) all her life which all prevented her from binging to her heart's content. With Destiny, she was alone. She could do whatever she wanted. She didn't have to hide anymore and totally was able to indulge in her vices. Destiny didn't stop her because this was Destiny's first relationship away from home, too. But they managed to hold each other somewhat in check since Destiny refused to quit her job and Amber joined her in order to keep an eye on her. Destiny's era was full of hope, exploration, and growth.

But then Amber became a total bitch towards Destiny and Destiny left. If she truly loved her, Amber wouldn't have treated her so poorly.

The Becky era is more representative of defeat. She settled. Becky settled. They both know that they don't like each other but they doubt that they'd find better. There's nothing going on. Every day it's the same routine, but with that routine comes comfort and predictability Amber doesn't like that. She wants those same experiences that Destiny's era came with, but doesn't want to do any of the work that came along with it. If Amber left Becky and Destiny took her back, Amber would still be just as miserable as she is now because she wouldn't be willing to change any of the other aspects of her life that were different in that era.

She was totally in love with Destiny. AL thought making a bunch of YouTube money would keep D around, so she quit her job, got fatter and more immobile, got possessive and it blew up in her face. Destiny got all her toys on Christmas and then fucked off.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I also think Destiny cheating on and dumping her did a real number on her narcissistic sense of self. I'm sure she'd like a do-over just to be the one to do the dumping.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn being madly in love with Destiny is a meme in my opinion. Narcs aren't capable of truly loving anyone.

She was just over the moon to have a bitch that wasn't camera shy because she had her heart set on being a vlogger. Once she got used to Destiny she took her for granted and treated her like shit just as she did Krystle. It proved that Amberlynn doesn't know how to deal with people, even those she supposedly has chemistry with. There was more to her relationship with Destiny than what you see in comedy compilation videos--which is all most people have even seen of Destiny.

sperginity

honest and open with everybody my entire life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn being madly in love with Destiny is a meme in my opinion. Narcs aren't capable of truly loving anyone.
She loved being around destiny for sure, and I can understand why. Destiny seems to have fun with her life at least, she makes jokes a lot. Becky is like fucking Eeyore, mopey and slow. Her other girlfriends all kinda blend together because they didn't seem to have a lot of personality.