Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

bev

kiwifarms.net
She absolutely said it, back in January.
My favorite part (and the most telling imo) is that Amber assumes that the person is implying that she and Becky stink instead of, you know, realizing that the person is just stating the fact that sex has a distinct, bad odor. Sweat, saliva, and pussy juices stink. Having sex 10 times a day guarantees that your room smells like all of that regardless of your size. Had Amber really ever had decent sex, she'd know that. Just saying.

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
Not all fat people smell probably. But since our gorl can’t even be bothered to clean out her bellybutton to the point that it started rotting and bleeding I’d say it is safe to say she stinks.
maybe not all, but that requiers a lot of discipline concerning hygiene, not weighing over 300 lbs etc.

the lad i talked about earlier (the one of 400 lbs and reeked of sour milk) has lost over 200 lbs and doesnt reek of milk anymore due to simple weight loss.

so it comes to cleaning your fatty fuck body 2 times a day and taking care of your clothes every day or losing weight to be Under 300 lbs atleast

Edit: 10 times a week?
didnt know wiping her vagina after a pee pee was counted as sex

Last edited:

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
Ok so I have a random rant about old news but I still wanted to share. When she did her daily weight during the 100 days, I always felt that she was manipulating her weigh-ins in some way but I didn't know how. But I just realized that the dates are all wrong.

She said her last weigh-in (day 30) was on 7/16. She said that she got her wisdom tooth removed on day 17 which would have been on 7/3.
However, at the beginning of her wisdom tooth video, she said that Becky's family got really bad news... the gofundme says Norma was diagnosed on 7/18.

She would explain this away with 3626 excuses but it's enough proof to me to confirm that she manipulated her "backlog" of videos to support her narrative.

vroomrustproof

kiwifarms.net
found a nice shot of her layrgs...

look at that..

View attachment 954214
I remember there was another photo of her in a hospital bed, looking all happy and you could see part of her leg as well

Anyone happen to have it?

Who the hell knows look at her, her anatomy is horrific. You can also see a hint of her pancake nip
You can't even see her elbow anymore because of her turkey leg, so god knows what part of the body is in that pic

I also found the pic I was asking about

image0.png

And a bonus

asdfasfdwetfwtf.jpg

It's like she wears a choker on her ankle or something to prevent the fat from spreading further, it's so weird, it just stops going to her foot all of a sudden, same with her turkey arm

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
There's a lot to this photo but what is it from ? I'm trying to trace the human lines and ...well... You have eyes
The picture is from the video where destiny's mom goes to FL to visit amber and destiny, and have a beach vacation. She treats a&d to a night at the beachside resort where she's staying. It's either Amber's birthday, valentine's day or a&d's anniversary. There are various gifts for amber (possibly sexy ones? I don't remember), and then destiny tells amber to look in the bedside drawer and she pulls out a tie, which destiny says is all she's wearing to bed. Or something like that.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
T (possibly sexy ones? I don't remember), and then destiny tells amber to look in the bedside drawer and she pulls out a tie, which destiny says is all she's wearing to bed. Or something like that.
Suicide is a preferential choice clearly

The fat distribution in her body is completely whack to the point even if she loses 450lbs TO HEALTHY WEIGHT well for a 5 foot 3 woman its like 130lbs so in reality 470lbs. Her body will be scarred horrendously even with skin tucking and removal surgery her image is fucked.

Goddamn that image of her foot horrifies me. She literally has no leg muscle its all fat, as fat needs to move from the muscles but she is so big the fat suffocates even her muscles.

Last edited:

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot to this photo but what is it from ? I'm trying to trace the human lines and ...well... You have eyes
This pic was from 2015 from Dusty and Amby's little mini vacation to Destin in florida.
She said she wasnt wearing any pants "tee hee" so she covered herself with some shit blanket she had, she was bending forward to grab something that fell and the blanket fell forwards and well, there you see it.
Think about that, this was 4 years ago and her shit was that fucked.