Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 954397
Is that a normal foot arch with a fat pad underneath? With a foot like that, is it even possible for her to get shoes that provide foot support?
One word gorlfriend.... gravity. Dat nebulous fat creeping down her legs and over-rolllling her ankles ain't due to any dainty ankle bracelet/choker. It's due to the fat fuck laws of the universe, specifically gravity in this case, cuz dat shit simply has nowhere else to go.

Only gonna get worse. Veinous ulcerations ahead. (Google it, I ain't posting dat nasty shit here.)

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One word gorlfriend.... gravity. Dat nebulous fat creeping down her legs and over-rolllling her ankles ain't due to any dainty ankle bracelet/choker. It's due to the fat fuck laws of the universe, specifically gravity in this case, cuz dat shit simply has nowhere else to go.

Only gonna get worse. Veinous ulcerations ahead. (Google it, I ain't posting dat nasty shit here.)
Honestly, if you look at the sores on her legs I wouldnt be shocked if she has a few of those already.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if you look at the sores on her legs I wouldnt be shocked if she has a few of those already.
Begster really been skimping out and acting lazy AF on those cleaning duties.

Quick question what differiantes amber from any other on my 600 pound life?
10-15k a month Youtube "fame"?
Plus she don't need no fancy Dr Now or no weight loss program *lip smack* she knows what works for her

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
$10K-$15K a month more like $8K-$12K before taxes, and that's still like Scrooge McDuck's golden-coin-ski-slope to them in that area. She definitely has and will burst higher and has hit that $12K-$15K threshold etc.

She's entering year 2 of this level of approximate earnings, where she may have "grown" into the pay-level. In my own non lesbian-sleepover life, I have associates etc who go from "rags to riches" but then end up with 4 car payments and a fancy new house and a hottub and a jetski. They're taking in $8K-$15K monthly before taxes and plowing through it.

Amber doesn't spend really on jet skis and cars and vacations etc... As others have pointed out she splurges at WalMart, and the Dollar store etc. She has to, HAS to be sitting on a fucking massive pot of gold. I'd wager, $20K-$40K across probably cash and some debit card type items.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
10-15k a month Youtube "fame"?
Plus she don't need no fancy Dr Now or no weight loss program *lip smack* she knows what works for her
So we're going with informative responses? Alright alright.

Amber Lynn Reid isn't just any M600PL participant and she isn't just any deathfat. She is the best lolcow.

On M600PL you only get to see fat people attempt to lose weight. You might get a glimpse into their fatlogic and weight-related delusions but you're missing all the personality and drama some of them might have to offer. You watch to see how grotesque their body is and how successful they'll be at losing weight.

If you watch Amber to see her lose weight you'll be sorely disappointed. If you watch her vlogs in order to see what she's up to in her daily life you'll soon be bored to tears. If you tune in just to roll your eyes at her befuddling stupidity and staggering laziness, you're missing out.

Here's why I've been following her for lidural years and can't look away:
- She's convinced she's the greatest person who ever lived in any and all areas of life. She fancies herself a terrific writer and she's her own favorite poet. Yet she's utterly incapable of pronouncing the simplest words or getting the most common phrases and expressions right. She claims this is because she doesn't speak dat gud but when she's writing her vocabulary "magically transforms". It does not. You can see for yourself: not only has she proudly shared many of her atrocious poems, her Wattpad is public too. And it's absolutely hilarious.

- She can't pass up a single opportunity to boast about her many qualities. She goes so far as to say she's the most caring and giving person she knows. Several people who had the displeasure of interacting with her irl have disproven this. Her own statements on social media disprove this. But it doesn't stop her from bragging about herself.

- She wholeheartedly believes she knows everything there is to know about nutrition and weight loss and that her knowledge in this area far surpasses that of actual professionals. She knows best. Out of everyone on earth.

- She'll quit a diet because it doesn't include veggies only to then gorge on junk food for days on end without consuming a single vegetable. She'll quit Weight Watchers because it "allows" her to lose weight by eating fast food and then film a fast-food-based mukbang. She'll quit her job because it was forcing her to sit down for 8h straight only to sit on her couch/bed at home all day.

- She has zero self-awareness and just as much brain power. She occasionally mentions how she's going through something that she isn't willing to share publicly but all you have to do is wait. It inevitably comes out a few weeks later.

- The laaahs and the drama. She can't stop lying and she can't keep her many lies straight either. There are mountains of screenshots of her contradictory statements throughout the years. Her responses to being called out are even more entertaining because she can never admit she was wrong, so she tries to explain away the indefensible. The supply of tea is therefore virtually infinite. Plus, she doesn't surround herself with the nicest people, so drama routinely surfaces around them too.

- She is simultaneously living her best life and being victimized by the universe. Sounds impossible? It isn't, not for out gorl. When Amber dunks on the haydurs, who obsess over her out of envy and bitterness, she's so far above everyone else. When she gets caught in a lie or she's being criticized for something, she'll remind you how hard she had it in foster care. Same with her weight. When people laugh at her or ask her embarrassing questions, she denies any and all obesity-related issues that are disgusting or even gloat about the latest test results she got from her doctor. But when she wants sympathy she cries about all the negative effects her weight has on her life.

- There's probably more but I got tired of typing. Hopefully you get the picture.

- Remembered one more because it's about my favorite quote from her: "I have a small hole." Amber tries to appear dainty and feminine but she's crass and often downright repulsive. I was about to give you examples but I'd need a shower after. Let's just say that she's no stranger to openly discussing sexual acts or details about her body that nobody would ever want to be privy to.

Last edited:

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
$10K-$15K a month more like $8K-$12K before taxes, and that's still like Scrooge McDuck's golden-coin-ski-slope to them in that area. She definitely has and will burst higher and has hit that $12K-$15K threshold etc.

She's entering year 2 of this level of approximate earnings, where she may have "grown" into the pay-level. In my own non lesbian-sleepover life, I have associates etc who go from "rags to riches" but then end up with 4 car payments and a fancy new house and a hottub and a jetski. They're taking in $8K-$15K monthly before taxes and plowing through it.

Amber doesn't spend really on jet skis and cars and vacations etc... As others have pointed out she splurges at WalMart, and the Dollar store etc. She has to, HAS to be sitting on a fucking massive pot of gold. I'd wager, $20K-$40K across probably cash and some debit card type items.
While it is true she has more like 40k saved the SECOND and I mean the second she breaks her leg and has to go to hospital more, she is FUCKED those bills will eviscerate her savings like she has gone to a Beverly hills clothing store. I am not an american but is it possible for insurance to reject her because they will be paying out constantly?

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quick question what differiantes amber from any other on my 600 pound life?
Honestly, the only real difference is she doesn't live off of SSD/I. There have been a few people on the show who work, but almost all of them have lived off of gubermint gimmies. Past that, she's just like any of them.

Fully Eshay Skits Bruh

Never forget Cronulla beach
kiwifarms.net
Had some kind of weird dream about being made to go on a food run for amberlynn. Was told to get some kind of seafood mexican thing for her, destiny was there but only wanted a diet coke. The rest of the dream was about trying to get out of the horrible labyrinth of a hotel.
Its the universe calling to you, to be our dainty gorls new butler booboo.

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
So we're going with informative responses? Alright alright.

Amber Lynn Reid isn't just any M600PL participant and she isn't just any deathfat. She is the best lolcow.

On M600PL you only get to see fat people attempt to lose weight. You might get a glimpse into their fatlogic and weight-related delusions but you're missing all the personality and drama some of them might have to offer. You watch to see how grotesque their body is and how successful they'll be at losing weight.

If you watch Amber to see her lose weight you'll be sorely disappointed. If you watch her vlogs in order to see what she's up to in her daily life you'll soon be bored to tears. If you tune in just to roll your eyes at her befuddling stupidity and staggering laziness, you're missing out.

Here's why I've been following her for lidural years and can't look away:
- She's convinced she's the greatest person who ever lived in any and all areas of life. She fancies herself a terrific writer and she's her own favorite poet. Yet she's utterly incapable of pronouncing the simplest words or getting the most common phrases and expressions right. She claims this is because she doesn't speak dat gud but when she's writing her vocabulary "magically transforms". It does not. You can see for yourself: not only has she proudly shared many of her atrocious poems, her Wattpad is public too. And it's absolutely hilarious.

- She can't pass up a single opportunity to boast about her many qualities. She goes so far as to say she's the most caring and giving person she knows. Several people who had the displeasure of interacting with her irl have disproven this. Her own statements on social media disprove this. But it doesn't stop her from bragging about herself.

- She wholeheartedly believes she knows everything there is to know about nutrition and weight loss and that her knowledge in this area far surpasses that of actual professionals. She knows best. Out of everyone on earth.

- She'll quit a diet because it doesn't include veggies only to then gorge on junk food for days on end without consuming a single vegetable. She'll quit Weight Watchers because it "allows" her to lose weight by eating fast food and then film a fast-food-based mukbang. She'll quit her job because it was forcing her to sit down for 8h straight only to sit on her couch/bed at home all day.

- She has zero self-awareness and just as much brain power. She occasionally mentions how she's going through something that she isn't willing to share publicly but all you have to do is wait. It inevitably comes out a few weeks later.

- The laaahs and the drama. She can't stop lying and she can't keep her many lies straight either. There are mountains of screenshots of her contradictory statements throughout the years. Her responses to being called out are even more entertaining because she can never admit she was wrong, so she tries to explain away the indefensible. The supply of tea is therefore virtually infinite. Plus, she doesn't surround herself with the nicest people, so drama routinely surfaces around them too.

- She is simultaneously living her best life and being victimized by the universe. Sounds impossible? It isn't, not for out gorl. When Amber dunks on the haydurs, who obsess over her out of envy and bitterness, she's so far above everyone else. When she gets caught in a lie or she's being criticized for something, she'll remind you how hard she had it in foster care. Same with her weight. When people laugh at her or ask her embarrassing questions, she denies any and all obesity-related issues that are disgusting or even gloat about the latest test results she got from her doctor. But when she wants sympathy she cries about all the negative effects her weight has on her life.

- There's probably more but I got tired of typing. Hopefully you get the picture.

- Remembered one more because it's about my favorite quote from her: "I have a small hole." Amber tries to appear dainty and feminine but she's crass and often downright repulsive. I was about to give you examples but I'd need a shower after. Let's just say that she's no stranger to openly discussing sexual acts or details about her body that nobody would ever want to be privy to.
whats more, -and thats why i have been here since 2016- we have front row seats to someone who just keeps on gaining and gaining, and is so far shoved up her "dainty hole" that its just beautiful.
she is the gift who keeps on giving, albeit more slowly these days.

TheghostofAlfred

Cry in the face of the great laughing gate
kiwifarms.net
I think I saw a video when hamber said she was taking phentermine and I was like lol bitch your not. Phentermine is similar to meth. You'll literally not eat for a day or more. It suppresses your appetite but raises your blood pressure. Morbidly obese or not a doctor would have to screen you to see if your heart can take the strain. One glance at amber and I know even with a nursing degree that is a death wish. A real docter if prescribing diet pills would and that's if they don't require hamber to diet and excercise prescribe contrave. She doesn't exhibit the jitterness of taking
phentermine and given my knowledge and experience at most she won't be eating for dayzz.