Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
She probably doesn't know how to disable notifications because she's a dumbass boomer who was waken up in the middle of the night to Becky demanding she make a youtube account to come defend Amberlynn's honor. Her phone is probably getting raped with response notifications.

edit: I maybe have responded to the wrong person (lel who's the REAL tech-inept boomer here ⚰ ) but I don't think the "you two" is anyone personal if it was she could just tell them privately. I think she's talking about people making comments on Amberlynn's video, and she keeps getting notifications because they are either replying to her directly, or replying each other but are doing it under one of Norma's own comments.
Some of the comments in that thread are really something.

yt.png

Pancreatic cancer usually leaves people dead, so being left diabetic seems like a win.

MissyMissyMila

Comfortably Silent
kiwifarms.net
She probably doesn't know how to disable notifications because she's a dumbass boomer who was waken up in the middle of the night to Becky demanding she make a youtube account to come defend Amberlynn's honor. Her phone is probably getting raped with response notifications.

edit: I maybe have responded to the wrong person (lel who's the REAL tech-inept boomer here ⚰ ) but I don't think the "you two" is anyone personal if it was she could just tell them privately. I think she's talking about people making comments on Amberlynn's video, and she keeps getting notifications because they are either replying to her directly, or replying each other but are doing it under one of Norma's own comments.
Yeah, but still... she doesn't really have to respond. I don't know why she always interacts with strangers on the internet so willingly. I guess it's just the attention seeker in her or maybe the white trash.

Last edited:

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Heres my opinion on this shit about donating to Becky's Mother. First off, Beckys family never liked AL and it was known, they only gave a shit because she made more money then they do. Becky's Mother let her gay teenaged daughter be homeless because she was a lesbian but is okay with taking a lesbians money if it benefits her. Her sister let Becky believe she killed her nephew and made her swear on a young childs life that she wasnt gay but is okay with taking a lesbians money for her Mothers treatments. Cancer does not make a shitty person less shitty, Becky's Mother is a shitty person who is only using AL and her audience for money for her cancer her daughters are as well, if they had any principals they wouldnt take her money but money > daughter.
Beckys Mother got a 600 pound woman with an eating disorder a gift card for pizzas for her birthday, do you honestly think they give one rats ass about AL or Beckys welfare?
If AL didnt have a pot to piss in they would be shit talking her non stop but now its different when they can benefit from it.

And now all of a sudden there is this friend who is only popping up to get people to donate and used the shit of AL giving only 100 bucks to dupe the audience into outdoing her, wow what a bunch of winners we got.
Stress feeds muh cancer? No hormones do you fucking mong.
Nice way to use your cancer to deflect any heat coming to you.
Either way trolls or not Beckys Mother and Family are shitheels who will use anyone to get money and hate gay people enough to have their sister/daughter scared for fucking life and allow her to live with someone abusive all because that abuser makes money.
This was cooked up from the get go, I dont believe a word this hick has to say.

Fuck them and honestly to the "haydurs" donating more than AL to prove something, you are all a bunch of fucking re.tards the likes that makes Sammy Bushart, seem smart in comparison. The people so offended by racism and bigotry just donated to a bigot. :story:

Last edited:

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The part that amazes me isn't that the hillbillies are upset that Amber isn't forking money over to help a woman who obviously hates her. The part that amazes me is apparently Becky is fine with Amber not helping her mother. If my mother was having to beg online for money to get treatment and my 10k a month girlfriend just shrugged it off... that would be it for me. Amber should be willing to help not because she gives a shit about Becky's family, but because she's supposed to give a shit about Becky.

xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
The part that amazes me isn't that the hillbillies are upset that Amber isn't forking money over to help a woman who obviously hates her. The part that amazes me is apparently Becky is fine with Amber not helping her mother. If my mother was having to beg online for money to get treatment and my 10k a month girlfriend just shrugged it off... that would be it for me. Amber should be willing to help not because she gives a shit about Becky's family, but because she's supposed to give a shit about Becky.
They arent married and AL already is not the closest with them. She really is under no obligation to float them with money as she is already floating Becky's lifestyle as well. And Becky is a little too free with AL's money as we have already heard her remark about Beckys spending habits when its not her money to burn. Becky probably offered up AL's money and to teach her a lesson only gave 100 bucks, remember Becky has talked about her family's bullshit to AL and we all know how AL cannot let go of family fucking you over, so really she doesn't have to give one red cent. Plus now they are licking her ass to suck up to her TO get money from h er. Also Becky wont leave Kentucky because of her family which still confuses me honestly since they were so shit to her so AL doesnt give a fuck since it's all Becky (in AL's mind) that is keeping her chained there.

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They arent married and AL already is not the closest with them. She really is under no obligation to float them with money as she is already floating Becky's lifestyle as well. Becky probably offered up AL's money and to teach her a lesson only gave 100 bucks, remember Becky has talked about her family's bullshit to AL and we all know how AL cannot let go of family fucking you over, so really she doesn't have to give one red cent.
I agree. I don't think Becky, or anyone in Becky's family, consider Amber part of their little hill clan. Amber clearly doesn't give a shit about any of them. I'm not saying she's obligated to do anything out of a familial or moral obligation. I'm saying that a girlfriend who actually gave a shit about her girlfriend would give them the $5k they need for whatever reason when she could afford to lose it, purely out of love for her girlfriend and a want to help make her feel better.

I guess what I'm getting at is Amber should be altruistic out of love for Becky. Which admittedly is pretty stupid of me, because Amber is a narcissistic cow who openly resents her butler. But that clashes pretty hard with the lie that they like one another they've been pushing for years.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, the Thumbfam are trash, but we already knew that. Thing is Thumby's "heartwrenching coming out story" came straight from the Thumb, who is a known liar and also thinks she is a good actor. There's no proof she was tossed from the family shack nor that she actually swore on her nephews life that she wasn't gay--which really, is a strange as fuck thing to do anyway. Grain of salt is all I'm sayin'.

xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
Agreed, the Thumbfam are trash, but we already knew that. Thing is Thumby's "heartwrenching coming out story" came straight from the Thumb, who is a known liar and also thinks she is a good actor. There's no proof she was tossed from the family shack nor that she actually swore on her nephews life that she wasn't gay--which really, is a strange as fuck thing to do anyway. Grain of salt is all I'm sayin'.
Well since they know everything going on on that channel wouldnt her mothers new friend tell her about it, or even the idiots on facebook sending her messages confirming the fact they never refuted those stories tells us it was true.
I 100% believe what Becky said. They are backwater hicks.

ETA: And lets be real since when does the foaming at the mouth rabid tea thristy haydurs gave a shit if something was confirmed or not they run with the shit as soon as they hear it.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I like that Fat Amber has painted herself into a corner using Benjamin Moore Delusional Narcissist.

She does a whole lot of oinking about how she's the most generous person she's ever known, well, now it's time to waddle the talk. Put up or shut up.

Prediction: Hamber will give up on 100 days of uploading. Not because she's lazy and can't follow through on anything. No! She will sacrifice herself so that Becky mom may live in peace without the Hamber Haydurs stressing her out and giving her more cancer. She'll do it for her like the selfless martyr she is.

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
They arent married and AL already is not the closest with them. She really is under no obligation to float them with money as she is already floating Becky's lifestyle as well. And Becky is a little too free with AL's money as we have already heard her remark about Beckys spending habits when its not her money to burn. Becky probably offered up AL's money and to teach her a lesson only gave 100 bucks, remember Becky has talked about her family's bullshit to AL and we all know how AL cannot let go of family fucking you over, so really she doesn't have to give one red cent. Plus now they are licking her ass to suck up to her TO get money from h er. Also Becky wont leave Kentucky because of her family which still confuses me honestly since they were so shit to her so AL doesnt give a fuck since it's all Becky (in AL's mind) that is keeping her chained there.
To be fair, I imagine that Burdenlynn promised Becky the world to quit her job. It seems like pretty typical narcissistic behavior to sweet-talk your girlfriend into quitting so they can take care of you and then holding it over their head for the remainder of time. Now old Becky’s completely dependent on old ALR AND is responsible for caring for her.

Think about it... how much would it cost to pay someone to care for a 600lb slug full-time?

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Prediction: Hamber will give up on 100 days of uploading. Not because she's lazy and can't follow through on anything. No! She will sacrifice herself so that Becky mom may live in peace without the Hamber Haydurs stressing her out and giving her more cancer. She'll do it for her like the selfless martyr she is.
I don't think so. She's far closer to 100 days than I ever expected her to get. Now she's going to make it and proceed to sass the haydurs every time someone says she doesn't stick to anything by pointing at this solitary event. It's going to be miserable.

"Whadya meen I don't feenish anythang? I totally kept up my 100 days of uploading situation! Just because I quit this weight watchers situation doesn't mean I don't stick to anything boo boo! I am so proud of myself!" *shelf-ass-pats self agressively* - future insufferable cuntylynn, probably.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Also Becky wont leave Kentucky because of her family which still confuses me honestly since they were so shit to her so AL doesnt
Honestly, Becky is such a tard that I think she doesn't realize how she was treated and probably thinks she deserved it.

And I absolutely agree with @xenomorph,
Becky probably said willy-nilly that Amber would pay for everything. Then was surprised when amber didn't foot the bills.

Beckey is the kind of tard who has lost her point of reference for the value of a hard earned doller. Because she spends her days tarding around, coloring, drinking twisted tea and leaning her ABCs.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I imagine that Burdenlynn promised Becky the world to quit her job. It seems like pretty typical narcissistic behavior to sweet-talk your girlfriend into quitting so they can take care of you and then holding it over their head for the remainder of time. Now old Becky’s completely dependent on old ALR AND is responsible for caring for her.

Think about it... how much would it cost to pay someone to care for a 600lb slug full-time?
I doubt Amber had to promise Becky much of anything. Becky didn't want to work, Amber gave her permission to stop. As far as Becky was concerned, she just won the damn lottery.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino