Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

TheghostofAlfred

Cry in the face of the great laughing gate
kiwifarms.net
The video:

She never claimed that she still had an appetite. Rather, she claimed that she needed to eat because she literally hadn't eaten all day. I believe it was either still in the trial phase or she was given an extremely small dose.
Yeah, Amber lies but you have to think for yourself otherwise you look naive as fuck.

What's more likely:

- Fatass Amber is a fatass who can't stop eating and gave up on a pharmaceutical weight loss plan in a day bc she wasn't getting enough caloreeeeeees or

- Fatass Amber did independent research to find a weight loss pill (along with the subsequent side effects) in order to make a small trilogy of videos pretending that she took experimental appetite suppressants that didn't work. All while she had less than 50K subs.

Use that nursin' noggin of yours.
Okay even at half a pill on the lowest dose your still gonna get riggity wrecked. If and thats a big if hamber really did phentermine a morbidly obese patient protocol for that drug is small dose 3 times a day before a meal. Everyone else who isn't a fat fuck and just want to shed a few pounds protocol 32 mg once in the morning with food your not gonna get hungry until night time. But the minute a doctor hears anxiety or blood pressure they're gonna be like LOL NOPE. Because phentermine is similar in the classification of amphetamines. Its basically dr sanctioned meth and not even designed for long term use as a pharmaceutical means of sustainable weightloss. The only instances I saw any doctor prescribe such a drug is like lets say a bariatic patient whose already been through surgery and is no longer morbidly obese and just needs an occasional boost in weightloss matienance. Not saying some doctors don't prescribe extremely powerful drugs as it is underneath the right circumstances theuraputic. But phentermine unlike other diet pills have such a high rate of possible abuse and really negative effects that its use extremely regulated and you have to meet certain criteria to get it. Even then at most you'll get it for two weeks. Maybe a bit more if your doctor thinks you can handle it.
Phentermine isn't experimental as its been on the market since 1959. So theres no way they'd be conducting weightloss trials at the time of hambers trilogy. Even still with all the supposed maladies that hamber complains about no doctor worth their salt would prescibe an old possibly negative effect inducing drug for someone her size alone. Not when there's safer newer and effective alternatives available. Not that I'm ruling out the possibility she may have gotten it somewhere but you have know someone who already has a prescription to get it. Or be willing to take a gamble on the dark web hoping some dealer is selling you the real deal. This isn't adderal so its not like your local white trash trailer drug dealer is going to have it. Point is its alot of trouble for hamber to get her hands on it in any instance more than likely she googled diet pills and made fake videos on it.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Even still with all the supposed maladies that hamber complains about no doctor worth their salt would prescibe an old possibly negative effect inducing drug for someone her size alone. Not when there's safer newer and effective alternatives available. Not that I'm ruling out the possibility she may have gotten it somewhere but you have know someone who already has a prescription to get it.
Again, she was never prescribed phentermine. Destiny's mom got it for her.

FigMePhilthy

Resident Fed
kiwifarms.net
Okay even at half a pill on the lowest dose your still gonna get riggity wrecked. If and thats a big if hamber really did phentermine a morbidly obese patient protocol for that drug is small dose 3 times a day before a meal. Everyone else who isn't a fat fuck and just want to shed a few pounds protocol 32 mg once in the morning with food your not gonna get hungry until night time. But the minute a doctor hears anxiety or blood pressure they're gonna be like LOL NOPE. Because phentermine is similar in the classification of amphetamines. Its basically dr sanctioned meth and not even designed for long term use as a pharmaceutical means of sustainable weightloss. The only instances I saw any doctor prescribe such a drug is like lets say a bariatic patient whose already been through surgery and is no longer morbidly obese and just needs an occasional boost in weightloss matienance. Not saying some doctors don't prescribe extremely powerful drugs as it is underneath the right circumstances theuraputic. But phentermine unlike other diet pills have such a high rate of possible abuse and really negative effects that its use extremely regulated and you have to meet certain criteria to get it. Even then at most you'll get it for two weeks. Maybe a bit more if your doctor thinks you can handle it.
Phentermine isn't experimental as its been on the market since 1959. So theres no way they'd be conducting weightloss trials at the time of hambers trilogy. Even still with all the supposed maladies that hamber complains about no doctor worth their salt would prescibe an old possibly negative effect inducing drug for someone her size alone. Not when there's safer newer and effective alternatives available. Not that I'm ruling out the possibility she may have gotten it somewhere but you have know someone who already has a prescription to get it. Or be willing to take a gamble on the dark web hoping some dealer is selling you the real deal. This isn't adderal so its not like your local white trash trailer drug dealer is going to have it. Point is its alot of trouble for hamber to get her hands on it in any instance more than likely she googled diet pills and made fake videos on it.
Is this really the mound you want to die on? This shit was forever ago.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
You're sounding crazy hysterical, similar to a scientologist spreading misinformation about mental meds. Sorry, but this information just isn't true to the way phentermine is approached or prescribed. Also, it doesn't even come in 32mg. Half a pill on the lowest dose (not sure how to make that happen since it's a capsule but ok) isn't going to get you "riggity wrecked" or anything similar. Just stop.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right? Obese people are prescribed phentermine every fucking day that's mostly who get the scripts for it and it isn't that serious. Especially someone as young as AL. All those fatty weight loss clinics you see ads for (I don't mean bariatric programs just weight loss centers), they basically exist to prescribe phentermine. Yes the potential for abuse is there but it's not fucking Desoxyn jesus

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I saw a video when hamber said she was taking phentermine and I was like lol bitch your not. Phentermine is similar to meth. You'll literally not eat for a day or more. It suppresses your appetite but raises your blood pressure. Morbidly obese or not a doctor would have to screen you to see if your heart can take the strain. One glance at amber and I know even with a nursing degree that is a death wish. A real docter if prescribing diet pills would and that's if they don't require hamber to diet and excercise prescribe contrave. She doesn't exhibit the jitterness of taking
phentermine and given my knowledge and experience at most she won't be eating for dayzz.
Reading a facebook Christian anti-drug page isn't "knowledge and experience".

Joking aside, if you are indeed an RN, you should take some psychpharmacology courses. Spreading misinformation as a healthcare professional is incredibly irresponsible.

Also, go back to Facebook if you are going to tard up our threads.

Isabelle

Gettin' Real Sick of Your Shit, Mayor
kiwifarms.net
Does homegorl know about Prime Pantry? Ubereats/Grubhub/Postmates/Whatever might not be able to reach her all the way out there in Monticello, but I’ll bet Amazon can. Sure, it takes 2 days to arrive after placing an order, but that seems like a small sacrifice to obtain a big ass box of snacks to appease the Bingeadook.

Lilac_loud

kiwifarms.net
Do you really see AL monitoring her blood pressure? She didn't. She stopped taking the pill because she wanted to, plain and simple. She did measure her blood pressure every once in a while at the mall or something (could very well be Walgreen's) and wouldn't you know?
There is no way in hell she could get that huge ham hock into one of the bp cuffs at Walgreens. It would have to be taken manually and I can’t see Hamfatlynn knowing how to do that.

Edit: because dumb ass Siri tried to 2nd guess me again.

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Does homegorl know about Prime Pantry? Ubereats/Grubhub/Postmates/Whatever might not be able to reach her all the way out there in Monticello, but I’ll bet Amazon can. Sure, it takes 2 days to arrive after placing an order, but that seems like a small sacrifice to obtain a big ass box of snacks to appease the Bingeadook.
She and Beggy have already done that once, with their big box of "JARPERNAYSE SNERKS!" that neither of them could read or pronounce.
Whether she's aware or not of all the different sorts of snack boxes and websites dedicated to ordering/posting junk food around the globe, they have at least stumbled their way one time onto that Amazon box of Japanese food. Maybe she'll be forced to put 2 and 2 together and realize she can order food remotely after she becomes properly bedbound and no longer has a choice.

Heck, she loves that ugly Trisha Paytas bag and those dumb Ipsy makeup club things so much. I wonder if she knows that there's MULTIPLE monthly snack boxes out there she could subscribe to. Even plenty of Japanese ones (like JapanCrate and KawaiiBox) so she and Begster can indulge in their love of middle school tier anime Jayr-per-neez Culchurr!

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
She and Beggy have already done that once, with their big box of "JARPERNAYSE SNERKS!" that neither of them could read or pronounce.
Whether she's aware or not of all the different sorts of snack boxes and websites dedicated to ordering/posting junk food around the globe, they have at least stumbled their way one time onto that Amazon box of Japanese food. Maybe she'll be forced to put 2 and 2 together and realize she can order food remotely after she becomes properly bedbound and no longer has a choice.

Heck, she loves that ugly Trisha Paytas bag and those dumb Ipsy makeup club things so much. I wonder if she knows that there's MULTIPLE monthly snack boxes out there she could subscribe to. Even plenty of Japanese ones (like JapanCrate and KawaiiBox) so she and Begster can indulge in their love of middle school tier anime Jayr-per-neez Culchurr!
Amber probably *could* get food delivery but I doubt she will because it's literally her only excuse to leave the house. Kind of like how old people will make a whole afternoon of every errand and spread them all out because they are trying to keep themselves busy. It's also pretty expensive but I doubt she cares about that.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She probably took it using her forearm. With arms the size of hers I am not sure the reading would be accurate anyway.
I is a big dude. Powerlevel be fucked. But Hamber is two plus maybe three of me. There is no way in hell she can get an accurate blood pressure reading without a gi-huged cuff. That ain't at Walgreens or Womart on a station built for "normal" peeps.

Lisinopril should be her friend. It's mine.
(Unmandatory disclosure that dropping 70 ellbees and still heading down has helped get the BP in check.)

I worry for our gorl (sorta) because she can't achieve one single, solitary thang to continue "leevin her bestest life."

We are all morbid as fuck watching this Hamplanet sit-shee-a-shun actually kill herself for da lolz.

Don't get me wrong. Wouldn't even be posting if I didn't have the same morbid fascination.

Carry on....