Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I couldn't care less about someones pronouns, stupid graphics, reddit eejits, or whatever. I'm just here to ponder over and discuss the important things like AL's amazeen new weight-loss plan for January 2020. New Year Amberlynn is best Amberlynn - smug, over-confident, and full of incredible nutritional advice and logic. There's important things to consider such as: how much water will she be drinkeen? will she be exerciseeen? will she go back to WW (again), or some other new craziness? How many new journals will she need?

Concerned Vagino-American

I worked the camera while Kasey raped Amberlynn.
kiwifarms.net
ambers fecal incontinence.jpg

Love you long time @Long Donovan!

Whale Watcher

bAHdy pAHsitive
kiwifarms.net
she wasn't in a relationship with Kasey the male. I think she should still have the right to refer to her ex girlfriend as she/her when talking about their past, because it was her girlfriend, not her boyfriend. Casey transitioned, but that doesn't mean that Amber should have to rewrite her history to change it to a straight relationship.

I would agree with this. That is, if we're operating under the delusion that it's actually possible for Casey to become a man.

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly if you've lurked long enough you should feel offended and left out if you miss out on the mandatory first post roasting and puzzle pieces.

Back on topic, I've seen discussion of a 2020 weight prediction or a new years weigh in; do we think Amber will even weigh in again publically this year? She's been extremely resilient to admitting 600lbs, even after claiming to lose some weight.

Amber knows how to clickbait to get views. She'll have at least 3 or 4 clickbait weigh-in videos where she doesn't actually reveal her weight. And then finally, after a controversy or two where she just can't believe how negative her audience is being she'll do a weigh in for the big 600 lb crossing. Mega views!

Followed by a tearful video of how she just can't believe it. Followed by a "this time for real guys" type situation to sucker in the next round of viewers. I'm sure I don't need to spell this out for any kiwifarm types that have been on the amber train for more than a few months, but I'm desperate for positive reactions.

love me, pls

olybinewski

kiwifarms.net
New Year Amberlynn is the ultimate Stage 1/Day 1 Amberlynn. A clean slate of 365 days with endless potential for colossal failure, self-delusion/excuses and outright lahs.

What wonders are in store for us? Will she bother with a weigh in at all? If she does, how will she rig the scale to be less than 600lbs? How much weight gain will she attribute to swelleen' or her earrings?

How many journals to chronical her journey? What kitchen gadgets will she aquire? Will her glass food containers ever see action? Will she go keto this year, for all of 12 hours?

How many hayders will join Charlie Gold's livestream on New Year's Day counting down to ALR's possible upload? All super chat funds going to charity, of course.

Oh, how many rage-quits. Twitter deletions. Insert descriptive-gates.

I am as breathless as Amberlynn, well, after anything really.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
Back on topic, I've seen discussion of a 2020 weight prediction or a new years weigh in; do we think Amber will even weigh in again publically this year? She's been extremely resilient to admitting 600lbs, even after claiming to lose some weight.
Probably. She'll be seeing tons of YouTubers jumping on the New Years resolution stuff for views and attention, no way will she want to be left out. Also she might even weigh herself on camera, especially since she knows it will bring in views.
Do you think Jeffrey Dahmer would be grossed out by the slop AL eats?
Probably not though. He would probably be grossed out by the way she tastes though, I think if a cow (or in this case a person) hasn't been fed a quality diet, then their flesh likely tastes bad.

Des B*

Not captain save a fat fuck
kiwifarms.net
Probably. She'll be seeing tons of YouTubers jumping on the New Years resolution stuff for views and attention, no way will she want to be left out. Also she might even weigh herself on camera, especially since she knows it will bring in views.
Probably not though. He would probably be grossed out by the way she tastes though, I think if a cow (or in this case a person) hasn't been fed a quality diet, then their flesh likely tastes bad.
Wouldn't need any seasoneens though, because of the amount of onion and garlic she uses. 29 years of marinating

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Just so we're all on the same page, the line is where her spine would be.

View attachment 1075177
I know we have the horrifying rating for a reason, but we need something for beyond that. Or @Null could just turn this into that rating, whatever it's going to be called.* Holy shit.

*I suppose we could be really simple about it and call it ALR. Or AwfuLynn. Or FatTacular. Or something.