Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It sure does look like her gunt is bigger and hanging lower. It also looks like her tits are bigger, but that could just be her blown-out bra. @Billie Ross pointed out that the left side of her bra has finally given up. If that left titty is just hanging, it could be looking bigger without actually being bigger.

In any case it's not a huge difference.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2019-11-27-16-36-52~2.png
Here's another one. She's definitely larger.
Remember the lah vid she posted? She said if she was gaining she would say the opposite.
I'm sure she's probably over the 600 mark. She will try desperately to get under it.
Hell she may have broken her scale. What is the limit on those?
Screenshot_2019-11-27-17-19-41~2.png
She's always had obesity. She will never get to normal.

Last edited:

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I think I posted a similar comment in another thread, but my theory is that she got to the very high 590's (596-599) and is now desperately trying to drop before revealing an actual weight.

The irony of it is that she publicly declared her 'highest ever' weight as 572 so she has to lose at least 25 - 28 pounds to get back to that point PLUS some extra pounds to 'prove' she has lost weight. If she actually manages to loose around 40 pounds, she can only really claim to have lost around 10 - 12 pounds without completely contradicting her highest ever weight claim of 572. Can you imagine how badly not being able to claim a sizeable weight loss would piss AL off?

Of course, this is Amberlynn we are talking about and it's just as likely she will completely deny her highest ever weight claim and tell a whole bunch of lies. Plus, the chances of her losing weight over the holiday season are pretty slim, if you'll excuse the pun. This time of year is her peak gluttony season.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I'll try not to be too spergy here. The tissues that support & hold organs, muscles, tendons in place, (silverskin in meat); can only hold so much before they really start sagging when you hit deathfat status. Add to that her age, (yes, things DO change as you approach 30), & expect to see changes in her shape, regardless of weight gain or loss in the next year or 2. Even considering all of that, she looks bigger to me than she did this spring or even the summer. IF, (yeah, right!), she is serious about losing weight this time, she's got to drop this bullshit of "I can do this myself!" She absolutely needs regular blood work to monitor the status of vitamins, macro & micro nutrients… if she wants to rebuild her body in as healthy a way as possible. Guaranteed, she's done permanent damage to a lot of her body organs & organ systems but she could minimize a lot of that if she worked WITH a nutritionist. Even with the 'best possible weight loss program' & excellent results, (I know; I'm speaking theoretically), she's facing skin removal surgery, lymphoedema treatment, knee & hip replacements & inevitably, other medical issues related to having been so big for so long. AL being AL, I still think she's playing head games... mainly with herself. She hasn't figured out that she keeps dealing herself a lousy hand.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
I'll take all the rainbows and say she's probably been fluctuating between 560-580 give or take a few all year. The only visible difference I can notice is a slight lymphedema pouch growing on one of her gunts, but that could just be trickery and suggestibility, she's far past the size of a human where I'd even hazard to make an accurate guess. Not to PL but while we have plenty of fat fucks in Canada, at least in my area anything above about 300 is a real rarity, and those are usually dudes who would be giants anyway without the extra gut. So my deathfat weight scrying abilities are non-existant compared to those of you who have worked with honest to god Murrica fats in your line of work.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
It sure does look like her gunt is bigger and hanging lower. It also looks like her tits are bigger, but that could just be her blown-out bra. @Billie Ross pointed out that the left side of her bra has finally given up. If that left titty is just hanging, it could be looking bigger without actually being bigger.

In any case it's not a huge difference.
Her body is changing, is all about habits and gravity, the gut/ FUPA/tits are hanging lower and her shelf ass is getting the famous "wing" shape due to the amount of time sitting/laying down she's been having, even more now that she has a mobile mattress following her around the house.
She looks bigger, but again, her angles are always dubious, habits tell more than pictures, lately she is living her best life and eating everything she wants... without holding back,.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
She really has no self awareness, right now, every vlog she has posted, she is eating out every single day, then right after, she goes to the store to grocery shop. It’s like the more active she gets the more she goes eat out, so all that activity recently to go eat or grocery shop.

If there’s weight loss it has to be where she’s beyond her highest weight. It doesn’t matter if she loses a little now, she will gain overtime and no lie will save her from our eyes.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1027672
Here's another one. She's definitely larger.
Remember the lah vid she posted? She said if she was gaining she would say the opposite.
I'm sure she's probably over the 600 mark. She will try desperately to get under it.
Hell she may have broken her scale. What is the limit on those?
View attachment 1027699
She's always had obesity. She will never get to normal.
Jeezus, she was a fat, butt ugly little kid and she grew up into a FAT butt ugly, stupid adult. Most toddlers are cute just cause they're toddlers, but Al? Nope. Exceptional in everything...

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She really has no self awareness, right now, every vlog she has posted, she is eating out every single day, then right after, she goes to the store to grocery shop. It’s like the more active she gets the more she goes eat out, so all that activity recently to go eat or grocery shop.

If there’s weight loss it has to be where she’s beyond her highest weight. It doesn’t matter if she loses a little now, she will gain overtime and no lie will save her from our eyes.
If Hamber loses so much as an ounce, it's attributable to brain cell loss.

Simple as that.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
People overuse and misuse the word "amazing" but I'm truly amazed to think there's a regular sized skeleton inside that blob.

I know all the organs that are contained by the rib cage must be in there but are the abdominal organs displaced because they have all that room and fat pushing them around?
I'm no medical expert, but I would think that her skeleton is misshapen and damaged beyond repair. Some of the organs inside her rib cage are likely enlarged, like the heart, spleen, and liver. There is pressure from all directions. I would hope that her gluttony has at least kept her calcium levels up, but damn.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I kniw this is a bit early, but what are the chances she might announce a new diet come January?
i kind of feel like we're past that now. She seems to be in full blown "Imma do what i want!" mode. And instead of even pretending to put up effort, she's just telling us that she's totally for real losing weight, yup. I see this continuing because as far as I can tell its business as usual for the youtube pennies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino