Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Makes me think of the smoker who didn't quit after the mini-stroke, didn't quit after the COPD, didn't quit after they needed to be put on oxygen, didn't quit after the first lung cancer surgery, and is now crying because they've been told they have six months to live -- and are lighting up because at this point it honestly doesn't make a difference.

She won't lose weight after the loss of mobility, she won't lose weight after the high blood pressure, she won't lose weight after the cellulitis, she won't lose weight after the lymphedema... Whatever, it's too late now. Eat another pint of brownie batter.
Amber would have an IV of ornj chickn if she could taste it.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber is hilarious.

I agree. In the same sense of watching two hippos trying to fuck.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea what you two are talking about. Amber is hilarious.

EDIT: Unintentionally, that is. When she tries to be funny, she fails.

That's how I took it - when she intentionally tries to be funny, it's a fail, because she's stupid and a narc. Her life as a whole, for an outsider, is hysterical.

Makes me think of the smoker who didn't quit after the mini-stroke, didn't quit after the COPD, didn't quit after they needed to be put on oxygen, didn't quit after the first lung cancer surgery, and is now crying because they've been told they have six months to live -- and are lighting up because at this point it honestly doesn't make a difference.

It's a slow motion Darwin award, just like Big Al and other lardasses are getting for themselves.

She won't lose weight after the loss of mobility, she won't lose weight after the high blood pressure, she won't lose weight after the cellulitis, she won't lose weight after the lymphedema... Whatever, it's too late now. Eat another pint of brownie batter.

But she thought it was ice creeeeeeaaaaam, not unbaked brownie batter, and she isn't going to be able to eat that, boo boo.
Haha - of course she did. We all know she chowed down on that because she had it in her hand.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Posting this from the Haydur Nation thread because it seemed to make more sense to put it here.

dainty.exe has stopped working

So, I have a question.

AL says, "You got my age right!" to which Eric responds, "I was gonna put 89, lol". This seems like a reference to the famous 89 elbees.

But then someone says, "You should put 92" and everyone agrees.

Does this mean she's claiming she's lost 92 lbs? She insists she's losing weight, all visual evidence to the contrary. A bit tinfoilly, but she said she wasn't going to weigh in until she lost a certain amount. How much you wanna bet that amount is 100 lbs?

I know it seems impossible that she's lost that much weight just by looking at her, but I have to wonder. Maybe she has 92 lbs to go.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Posting this from the Haydur Nation thread because it seemed to make more sense to put it here.

So, I have a question.

AL says, "You got my age right!" to which Eric responds, "I was gonna put 89, lol". This seems like a reference to the famous 89 elbees.

But then someone says, "You should put 92" and everyone agrees.

Does this mean she's claiming she's lost 92 lbs? She insists she's losing weight, all visual evidence to the contrary. A bit tinfoilly, but she said she wasn't going to weigh in until she lost a certain amount. How much you wanna bet that amount is 100 lbs?

I know it seems impossible that she's lost that much weight just by looking at her, but I have to wonder. Maybe she has 92 lbs to go.
Or you know... she's 29. So the joke is that they got the 9 part right, but screwed up the decade... or switched the order of the 2 and the 9. Come on now, don't act retarded.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea what you two are talking about. Amber is hilarious.

EDIT: Unintentionally, that is. When she tries to be funny, she fails.

I agree with this as well - she's hilarious because she's a narcissistic blob lacking any sense of self awareness and devoid of irony.
She isn't charismatic to watch by any means, but she's oddly compelling viewing. A living, breathing train-wreck chugging towards Beetus Mountain, pulling along an assortment of equally horrible human boxcars for the ride.